Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,896 members, 7,866,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Bolaji Fadipe, You're A M@d Man! ~timaya Says, Amidst Of Wizkid And Davido Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Fadipe, You're A M@d Man! ~timaya Says, Amidst Of Wizkid And Davido Case (222 Views)

"I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD / "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room / I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolaji Fadipe, You're A M@d Man! ~timaya Says, Amidst Of Wizkid And Davido Case by 247toriboi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30
Watch as Nigerian music sensation Timaya exhibition his anger at his former handler, Bolaji Fadipe, for tweeting from his account without permission. Timaya's aggressively response and insulted him watch the video now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5btrU_ccSrk

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Phyna's Alleged Ex Boyfriend Expose Her Over Her Beef With Davido / Shocking Entertainment News In Nigeria Today / Singer Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Harassing The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.