Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres (17034 Views)

Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel / Marketers Move To End NNPCL Petrol Import Monopoly / Buhari Endorses Plan To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by kennyz247(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30
Super stories as usual
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by TOYNEX(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30
Namaster:
More promises??
They will soon find technical errors to null the promises
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Omalicious1: 7:45pm On Apr 30
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Alwayshungry: 7:47pm On Apr 30
Laple0541:
Some people will be sad with that news.
are u really sane?

1 Like

Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Mervingreat: 7:48pm On Apr 30
Laple0541:

Yes, they will be sad and be sad forever as God live.
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by boxypane(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30
What about the price?
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Munzy14(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30
Bobloco:
Na promises we go chop
Ike gwuru🀣🀣🀣
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by LeopardX: 8:01pm On Apr 30
We want to see results. Not all this mumu talk.
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by ofuonyebi: 8:08pm On Apr 30
these major mus=ker=teers don tire me jare...
most often in their acts of playing 419 on the innocent victim NIGERIANS
they forget by telling lies against themselves

do i hear them say they want to flood the market with 300million pms?
tomorrow ...after...it would vanish to the thing air!....Tufiakwa!
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by dallyemmy: 8:11pm On Apr 30
How about Dangote refinery? Is it not able to produce PMS? May God help Nigeria!
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by soccerlite: 8:20pm On Apr 30
Nigeria shithΓ³le place

Agent of evil home

How do african country without fuel as a resource survive?
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by soccerlite: 8:23pm On Apr 30
IamtheTruth1:

After the trek I trekked today to VGC God will punish them

Agents of devil don't fear God's punishment
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by InvertedHammer: 8:26pm On Apr 30
/
Heat too much cool

No light. Una begin use generator, they increased fuel prices.

Una still manage buy, they make it scarce.
grin grin
Someone is out to frustrate the living hell out of people.

/
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Bimpe29: 8:39pm On Apr 30
The shege series are getting longer
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by DMerciful(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30
Which people? The ones that made NNPCL the sole importer?
Laple0541:

1 Like

Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by shugamummy: 8:53pm On Apr 30
Woye not Tinubu will bring down the price of fuel soon. The whole plan is in the pipeline to take delivery of 300m litres. Distribution will start by second week of May.
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Growing(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30
Just end it already.
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Dybala11(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30
Ouchbabe:
This is a big relief if it's true.
The suffering is getting worse.
I had to trek halfway yesterday and today just to reduce transportation cost.
I'm home now totally worn out
Sorry ehnn, but think of it as a major calories burning exercise. Please continue the routine till you end of the year. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Dawdy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30
Iro lasan. Nigeria level
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30
Next page to another promise abeg OP
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by zumbigbo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30
Laple0541:

The sane ppl no get time for this fuckery

1 Like

Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Khyrvxjzy: 11:08pm On Apr 30
Queengee:
So how much will be the price, hope not 800naira they currently selling?

Meanwhile I thought they said dangote refinery now working so what's causing fuel scarcity and incessant increment again.
This country the more you look the more confused u get,

refinery you said will work on 2049
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Ouchbabe(f): 11:18pm On Apr 30
Who told you I have calories to burn?
Me wey wan add small weight sef
Did you say I should continue till the end of the year?
What color is your witchcraft? E no go work grin grin grin
Dybala11:

Sorry ehnn, but think of it as a major calories burning exercise. Please continue the routine till you end of the year. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Dybala11(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30
Ouchbabe:
Who told you I have calories to burn?
Me wey wan add small weight sef
Did you say I should continue till the end of the year?
What color is your witchcraft? E no go work grin grin grin
You can start burning the new calories that'll enter your body in advance, failure to prepare is preparing to...
Also, adding weight in the current state of the economy should be declared a criminal offense by the federal government. πŸ™„

As to the colour of my witchcraft, the correct answer should be reddish white. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Ouchbabe(f): 11:38pm On Apr 30
You are a clown. Won't you go to bed? your daddy will soon catch you pressing phone grin

Dybala11:

You can start burning the new calories that'll enter your body in advance, failure to prepare is preparing to...
Also, adding weight in the current state of the economy should be declared a criminal offense by the federal government. πŸ™„

As to the colour of my witchcraft, the correct answer should be reddish white. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Dybala11(m): 12:01am On May 01
Ouchbabe:
You are a clown. Won't you go to bed? your daddy will soon catch you pressing phone grin

Bed ke, when the new day and month is just getting started. A man mustn't be asleep when the day starts na. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Ouchbabe(f): 12:09am On May 01
I agree with you. I would have invited you to a Facebook broadcast that I watched some hours ago. We need to be awake and pray our way into the new month.
Happy New month
May the month of May be good to you
Dybala11:

Bed ke, when the new day and month is just getting started. A man mustn't be asleep when the day starts na. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Hier(m): 6:46am On May 01
ironheart:
But they said 240m litres bath on Monday undecided

240m for 220 million citizens

Good planning grin grin grin
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by ironheart(m): 6:55am On May 01
Hier:

240m for 220 million citizens

Good planning grin grin grin
we too play for this country

1 Like

Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Avery78: 8:11am On May 01
It's encouraging to see major marketers taking proactive steps to address fuel scarcity. Flooding the market with 300 million litres will undoubtedly ease the strain on consumers and businesses alike. Let's hope this initiative leads to more sustainable solutions to Nigeria's energy challenges.Gb whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Lagoon State Really Come Out Of The Ugly Yoke Of Lagos State / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders / Is Atiku Actually A Fulani Or Chamba Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.