Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres (17030 Views)

Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel / Marketers Move To End NNPCL Petrol Import Monopoly / Buhari Endorses Plan To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Rumundele(m): 9:47am On May 01
Easier said than done
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Dybala11(m): 10:13pm On May 01
Ouchbabe:
I agree with you. I would have invited you to a Facebook broadcast that I watched some hours ago. We need to be awake and pray our way into the new month.
Happy New month
May the month of May be good to you
Amen, I wish you all the best this month has to offer. 👍
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:36am On May 02
Acting is better than noise grin angry
AALL WE,WANT STEADY FUEL SUPPLY AT N500 A LITRE

STEADY NEPA LIGHT 10HOURS A DAY

STEADY RICE SUPPLY AT N40K
this are not much to ask,ado rock no dey lo back this basically necessities shocked
Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by Ouchbabe(f): 6:52am On May 02
Amen
Dybala11:

Amen, I wish you all the best this month has to offer. 👍

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief / N500b Paris Club Refund: Labour Set For Showdown With Governors / "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.