Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments (43432 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Some Unijos Alumni Visit Coursemate Who Became mad During Masters Degree Defence / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by frankoben(m): 9:57am On May 01
Simply a SIMP
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Bongadu: 9:58am On May 01
GloriousGbola:

To be frank, people will continue to be lazy in the office as well. Whether it will catch up with you depends on a lot of factors.

If you can rise fast enough, you can quickly outsource all of that work to subordinates

Of course if you are in a technical role, this may be where your laziness Will catch up with you and trip you up.

Simply automate it grandpa
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Anunakeeh: 10:00am On May 01
EmmyMaestro:
Mixed reactions as young girl shows off her male course mate who sends her pictures of his assignment for her to copy.

She confessed that he is the only male student she talks to in her class and he is always kind enough to send her his assignments.

There has been many comments on the video, with many claiming that the young man is secretly in love with her.

@Adnaan stated: “Bro is in the coursemate zone💀”

@༒👽|☬D€€N☬꧁🌍༒ begged: “Abeg help us teach am lesson make ehn learn”

Two Foools.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by wisdomkid: 10:03am On May 01
Nazgul:
This one is still a teenager na. Fear wouldn't allow him talk about love to the girl.

But there's still hope for him cos he's intelligent. When he graduates and gets a good job, nice apartment and potable ride, he'll come back to eat the fruit of his labour.

Except it's true love or deep infatuation though.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by advanceDNA: 10:10am On May 01
ClassicNairan:

Who told you he likes the ugly girl anyway

u go like show me where I talk say he likes the girl.....??
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Prince1759: 10:12am On May 01
Nazgul:
This one is still a teenager na. Fear wouldn't allow him talk about love to the girl.

But there's still hope for him cos he's intelligent. When he graduates and gets a good job, nice apartment and potable ride, he'll come back to eat the fruit of his labour.
Fruit wey men go don bite anyhow,with the big teeth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by huptin(m): 10:12am On May 01
Nazgul:

This is the story of my life...those girls exploited me crazily then in University, some of them even obtained a GPA of 3.30, i was hoping to reap something, for where....eventually sha when i started working i counted score on some of my course mates sha but unfortunately not from those that exploited me...those ones either travelled out or got married.

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Shantyken(m): 10:14am On May 01
Sigh, thank God say my department(mechanical engineering) back then na so so male full with only one female
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Enemyofpeace: 10:19am On May 01
It's no biggie in Nigeria. It's very common in all universities except Unipetrol

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by MightySparrow: 10:21am On May 01
advanceDNA:
Sigh!!!

Friend zoned and being heavily exploited

And the guy na fine guy ooo...But the werey nor see the guy as anything...na cultist and olodo rabata dey drill the place

You no see say the boy na one bookworm butty wet no care about drilling?

Make he leave drilling face him book. Time to drill dey come.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:29am On May 01
The boy is good.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by femi4: 10:32am On May 01
advanceDNA:
Sigh!!!

Friend zoned and being heavily exploited

And the guy na fine guy ooo...But the werey nor see the guy as anything...na cultist and olodo rabata dey drill the place

This is what Bolade did to me in 100l until I found Maria that's both beauty n brain. No more doing assignments for a dullard but a collaboration in getting the assignment done

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by otemeh01(m): 10:32am On May 01
Yeah. Once I was in a bus travelling to another state. I sat next to a lady who turned out to be a student returning to school after she travelled to go and see her soilder boyfriend. Na the guy pay her Tfare for park self. Somewhere deep into the journey, she was making a call across to a male course mate to help her do assignments to submit. You know say if u dey do ashawo waka, u nor go too get time for books again.
At the same time, the lady was giving me green light and asking if I stay alone. I have to lie that i still stay with my parents but I smooched and pressed her breasts while on the journey because we sat at the back.
Thing is that, she is using that guy and freeing up time to do her ashawo work.

6 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by fredoooooo: 10:33am On May 01
A parasite sighted .. typical women
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Dennisochampa: 10:36am On May 01
How shameless can this generation be?? "
U dey flaunt who dey snap assignment for u
MAKE GOD no allow man born pikin wen go bring shame and disgrace to him family
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by ClassicNairan: 10:36am On May 01
advanceDNA:

u go like show me where I talk say he likes the girl.....??

You said he has been friendzoned, How do you friend zone someone that is not interested in you in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Albertone(m): 10:39am On May 01
dominique:
No shame on this generation again. After they now graduate with "strong 2-1", they literally become empty blockheads when they get into corporate environment.
If the job they want to get doesn't require a professional degree e.g Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, etc then, there's nothing to worry about. They will get trained on the job.

If you like get first class in Chemistry, your Chemistry knowledge will almost not be needed in an Accounting firm. And ditto for Banking, Consulting, Tech, etc firms.

Lastly, if someone gets a job and can't perform at all, it means those that screened that candidate for that job need to get fired!
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by richie240: 10:42am On May 01
Female gender and 'fishbrain-ism'.
*Now the guys ib her department now knows how she feels about them.

*Now the lecturers know you dont do your assignments urself but copy other ppl's solutions, and they may probably take measures to forestall further scenarios like that.

Just give a woman a listening ear and she will drop the dimensions of her husband's prick.
cool
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by jahsharon: 10:43am On May 01
One person is eating assignment, another person is eating the pussssy

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On May 01
what are friends for? undecided
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Sweetvie: 10:46am On May 01
Fine boy
She don friend zoned you grin
He is giving gay vibes tho

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Flexyup: 10:48am On May 01
Nazgul:

Forget o, if that girl wants to have her way with that young guy she will sharp sharp. The guy will gladly fall in and she can that opening to compensate him
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by RickyJesus: 10:49am On May 01
Too many assumptions in this dumbass thread.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Gerrard59(m): 10:51am On May 01
franchasofficia:
Not entirely true, talking about some years past.

It happened like that for most of my course mates including myself.

What prolonged my securing mouthwatering oil company job back then was some silly mistakes I made in my documentation and then wrong choice of picking a particular job over others when I got 3 offers at once.

I ignorantly went for the one that is a foreign company thinking as na oyimbo owned company, it will have better future. Unfortunately the company didn't last up to 2 years and they shutdown in Nigeria and I was thrown back to job hunting after I was celebrated lol. Na so e come be like further maths to secure a good job. Anyway, e be like say my village people be get hand for my matter then honestly cos I lost out on several IOCs last stage after passing all tests, interviews. I thank God I didn't commit suicide then sha cos it wasn't easy at all back then.

So some Nigerian graduates do secure good job after NYSC, the course you studied matters and your age of graduation plus your ability to pass aptitude tests and interviews too, back then in our time sha, dunno about now

It still holds, just the competition is stiffer. Population too much plus a slow economy. It is a global trend and worse in poorer but over-populated countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Psoul(m): 10:56am On May 01
The young boy is that girl's AI and Google.
We all use search engines to get solutions to different things.
Most times we have the response from those search engines in the form of texts or images.

Everyone uses the one most convenient to him/her.
So there is nothing much different from those using Google or AI to do their own assignment.
The only difference is that one is using robotic AI while the other is a human interface of the AI.

If u like copy and use AI so dependently. Do not strive to learn that thing u are copying.
The day of reckoning is coming when you will be tested on what u said you know.
Until that day, enjoy your soft life.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by advanceDNA: 10:57am On May 01
ClassicNairan:

You said he has been friendzoned, How do you friend zone someone that is not interested in you in the first place?

Yes naaaa
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by GloriousGbola: 10:58am On May 01
franchasofficia:
hahahaha, intelligent guys always end up womanizers after school as their natural instincts struggles to catch up with the fun they missed back in their school days, life is just like a cycle cheesy

correction - randy intelligent guys end up as womanizers

you usually can tell which of your classmates will become horndogs because success does not change people, it simply amplifies their behaviors

there are far more things you can do with money than building body count

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Feldie: 11:05am On May 01
That boy should start rolling with the big boys instead. That's what I did. Those useless female friends used to copy my work for nothing but then in 200L I moved to the big men and instantly leveled up. That was when the females started wanting to even have sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by noskcid(m): 11:08am On May 01
I see a school boy and her school mother here.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Aragon001: 11:25am On May 01
The boy na mumu.. the girl dey give other sharp niggas the honey to eat while he is here doing brilliant student/good Samaritan. He better face his studies and if he must assist her with her assignments, she must pay monetary or in kind.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Martartins(m): 11:32am On May 01
EmmyMaestro:
Mixed reactions as young girl shows off her male course mate who sends her pictures of his assignment for her to copy.

The video which she shared to her Tiktok page, @jennifer__dozie__, has now gone viral on the app.

She confessed that he is the only male student she talks to in her class and he is always kind enough to send her his assignments.

There has been many comments on the video, with many claiming that the young man is secretly in love with her.

Here are some of the reactions to the girl’s video

@Adnaan stated: “Bro is in the coursemate zone💀”

@Duby opined: “See the way he looked at you. He likes you but is afraid to tell you 💯”

@Ucee Morgan said: “Dem Dey use werey he Dey smile😂😂 I was once like that, I helped in their drawings and crafts till I needed their help I was ghosted.”

@ireoluwa.x asked: “what happens when he stops sending pictures of his assignment 😪”

@RoLie commented: “bro I hope you see this comment. run and don’t look back. dem don zone your life”

@Katoo🔥🥵 noted: “He Dey send your assignment pictures but na another person Dey receive your own pictures😂😂”

@༒👽|☬D€€N☬꧁🌍༒ begged: “Abeg help us teach am lesson make ehn learn”

OYA HOW UNA SEE THIS KAIN THING

Be patient bro. You will definitely eat that cake and others. I was once like that to the most beautiful girl God ever created. Today na she dey trip for me after I don collect cake tire
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:32am On May 01
Ofcus he likes her. Ofcus she knows

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Semester University Result / 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Where Did This Mathematics Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.