Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments (43434 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Some Unijos Alumni Visit Coursemate Who Became mad During Masters Degree Defence / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by mctech(m): 8:56pm On May 01
Nazgul:
When he graduates and gets a good job, nice apartment and potable ride, he'll come back to eat the fruit of his labour.
The fruit would have been finished or at best rotten.

Do you know how many people would have eaten it with brutality?

4 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by mctech(m): 8:57pm On May 01
Nazgul:
When he graduates and gets a good job, nice apartment and potable ride, he'll come back to eat the fruit of his labour.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by cybergawd: 9:18pm On May 01
Would be child molester spotted

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Uptheante(m): 10:12pm On May 01
Nazgul:
This one is still a teenager na. Fear wouldn't allow him talk about love to the girl.

But there's still hope for him cos he's intelligent. When he graduates and gets a good job, nice apartment and potable ride, he'll come back to eat the fruit of his labour.
If na this same girl be the fruit of his labour you are referring to, by that time she don sour

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Uptheante(m): 10:14pm On May 01
Justkatty:
In terms of assignment and group work many guys dey help pass ladies Sha....
because most ladies are olodos & the few intelligent ones among them are too arrogant to help their gender

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Uptheante(m): 10:22pm On May 01
Nazgul:

Lol...you clearly lost on the realities of the Nigerian cooperate world.

That guy as a teenager might be done with NYSC between the ages of 22-24. If that's the case; with his sharp brain, he can easily get bank jobs because age is very much on his side.

He can work in Tech companies, telecommunications firms...etc. And the good thing about this is that his entry level salary wouldn't be less than 150k plus other allowances. Of which can climb to as much as 500k or more before he clocks 30 if he's focused.

So with such earnings, if he decides to reach out to her, she wouldn't deny him attention. Most especially when shes's aware of his current status. She would visit him, sleep over and they would do the do.
Whatever sex she'll give him at that time will be whack because by then, her pussy must have lost its sweetness after different dicks from yahoo boys, cultists, sugar daddies etc must have pounded it mercilessly.
What will the boy do with such when he can get fresh girls by then, since he must have become a high valued man ?🤔

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Uptheante(m): 10:27pm On May 01
huptin:

This is the story of my life...those girls exploited me crazily then in University, some of them even obtained a GPA of 3.30, i was hoping to reap something, for where....eventually sha when i started working i counted score on some of my course mates sha but unfortunately not from those that exploited me...those ones either travelled out or got married.
Those kind of girls ehn, men wey dey Bleep them na those wey no go never help them in that manner

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by javascript1901: 10:52pm On May 01
Uptheante:

Whatever sex she'll give him at that time will be whack because by then, her pussy must have lost its sweetness after different dicks from yahoo boys, cultists, sugar daddies etc must have pounded it mercilessly.
What will the boy do with such when he can get fresh girls by then, since he must have become a high valued man ?🤔

cheesy grin
Crystal....
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by javascript1901: 10:54pm On May 01
mctech:

cheesy
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by BluntCrazeMan: 5:38am On May 02
EmmyMaestro:
Mixed reactions as young girl shows off her male course mate who sends her pictures of his assignment for her to copy.

The video which she shared to her Tiktok page, @jennifer__dozie__, has now gone viral on the app.

She confessed that he is the only male student she talks to in her class and he is always kind enough to send her his assignments.

There has been many comments on the video, with many claiming that the young man is secretly in love with her.

Here are some of the reactions to the girl’s video

@Adnaan stated: “Bro is in the coursemate zone💀”

@Duby opined: “See the way he looked at you. He likes you but is afraid to tell you 💯”

@Ucee Morgan said: “Dem Dey use werey he Dey smile😂😂 I was once like that, I helped in their drawings and crafts till I needed their help I was ghosted.”

@ireoluwa.x asked: “what happens when he stops sending pictures of his assignment 😪”

@RoLie commented: “bro I hope you see this comment. run and don’t look back. dem don zone your life”

@Katoo🔥🥵 noted: “He Dey send your assignment pictures but na another person Dey receive your own pictures😂😂”

@༒👽|☬D€€N☬꧁🌍༒ begged: “Abeg help us teach am lesson make ehn learn”

OYA HOW UNA SEE THIS KAIN THING
He is still young.

I hope he grows up real quick
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Freshboi316(m): 9:34am On May 02
Another simps in the making adding up.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:57am On May 02
BluntCrazeMan:
He is still young.

I hope he grows up real quick

He will, maybe after taking some redpills cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Justkatty(f): 12:04pm On May 02
Uptheante:

because most ladies are olodos & the few intelligent ones among them are too arrogant to help their gender
Why using "Most" ? We still have many intelligent ladies out there bro.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Uptheante(m): 5:14pm On May 02
Justkatty:
Why using "Most" ? We still have many intelligent ladies out there bro.
I still insist on the word 'most'. When intelligence is required, they switch on to emotions.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:37pm On May 02
I don't think he is gayh....he is shy, and making all kinds of gestures.
Lisa290:
That boy already giving gay vibes already. Too bad
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:38pm On May 02
I don't think he is gayh....he is shy, and making all kinds of gestures.
Lisa290:
That boy already giving gay- vibes already. Too bad
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Hamilton1(m): 12:00am On May 03
Nazgul:
This one is still a teenager na. Fear wouldn't allow him talk about love to the girl.

But there's still hope for him cos he's intelligent. When he graduates and gets a good job, nice apartment and potable ride, he'll come back to eat the fruit of his labour.
Eat fruits way another guy de chop now grin grin
What's so special about the fruits?? grin grin
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Karlifate: 7:00pm On May 03
Tallesty1:
This explains why some women prefer having male friends. They might say it's because guys are less dramatic and more trustworthy. But the real reason is they use male friends for their own benefit.

See the way this one makes him feel like the guy is lucky because she talks to him, and the Seun-looking big head is even happy.

If we should open his eyes to the fact that he is being used and will be disposed of the moment she sees a smarter guy that will send her the assignments (which is what redpill is all about), some people like Ereluroz will say that we hate women.

Guys in this type of friendship and some relationships are mostly placeholders until someone better comes along, there is hardly anything genuine in it, just a means to an end for the women involved.

This Okpolo head thinks he has a friend, might even think about her before going to bed every night, might even consider himself lucky because she talks only to him in class but what he hasn't yet realized that he is merely a pawn in a game of convenience for her.

Some ladies can't keep female friends because women understand women, and you can't use someone who is out looking for whom to use. You can't exploit someone who knows your motives.

This young guy will someday come to the rude awakening when he start asking questions. Soon, it will be clear to him that he is being used, that his presence is valued not for who he is, but for what she can gain from him. That will be his pill moment.

He can either ignore the truth and keep acting like a lady that is about to accept a marriage proposal (the bluepill) or accept that he is being used the whole time and distance himself from the fake friendship and make himself unavailable for another woman to use (the redpill).

Of course, he will be accused of hating women, and that is okay. I will do the same if someone removes me from where I am getting something wickedly.

@ bolded:

LMAO! 🤣🤣
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by pansophist(m): 9:41pm On May 04
No blame the boy much. Young men are usually naive and see women at face value.

After one, two, and at most, three heartbreaks and disgrace, their eyes will be wide open like Adam's after eating the forbidden fruit. Masculinity is not forged in the shelter, but in fire, such as heartbreaks and being taken for a fool.

All these celebrities from C Ronaldo to DOn jazzy who don't wanna marry, they ain't fools. Chances are, they have seen this dark side of women and just do not want to be tied to one.

So you can say its good she is using him because it will make him wise. After when he is wise, grown up, and refined, then he will live well. Better to learn as a boy, than as a man.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / My First Semester University Result / Where Did This Mathematics Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.