Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja (2988 Views)

Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) / Naira Set To Hit N500 At Parallel Market After CBN Devaluation / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Nice2023(m): 6:39am On May 01
Saudi is about to leave Nigerian Muslims behind. Fake Muslims that are only good at hating other tribes except few reasonable ones.

Leave them,let them be hating Obi...as if they are doing well in this economy.

shortgun:

This is not about pettiness or deceptive tactics.
People are dying daily of hunger, insecurity and poverty.
But you want to talk about a legitimate business that broke no known law in its establishment and operation?
Saudi Arabia just opened its first beer parlor.
What's wrong with you?
When we hit the streets, the government will hear us very loud
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Blaze14k: 6:47am On May 01
shortgun:
We can no longer fold our hands and watch the only country we have destroyed by some self serving individuals who do not mean well for the generality of Nigerians.
Nigeria is so much blessed with human and Natural resources that this satanic level of suffering and hardship shouldn't be acceptable by all ramifications....

We are going to hit the streets of FCT and every major city in the country very hard and will never leave until our voices are heard and people oriented policies that truly benefit the people are implemented...

We would have kept quiet if we had another Country to call our own. angry
It is the constitutional right of every Nigerian to demand for a better country and reject every anti people policies

Bro if you doing anything protest just be extremely careful these yoruba people no like igbos. Infact I will advice you to allow them start first then if you want to join better. No allow anybody call u enemy of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:53am On May 01
DMerciful:
Shut your mouth! Igbos are not cowards!
in this case, we die here. It's survival of the fittest. To hell with your protest. Igbos will not get involved

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Br4life: 7:10am On May 01
optionalY09:
any useless protest can cause death, don’t risk your mumu. life. The country has be going through some shapping, instead of you to fall in line you choose complains. Stay there dey complain why others advance their life
Stu""pod
Stu""pid
Stu"pid

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Kevineleven(m): 7:22am On May 01
ElSudani:

You can help us by telling us in specific terms what issues the government should be dealing with and how they should go about it.
Don't give any ambiguous or general statements like 'they are running our country down' empty rhetorics.
Be specific, perhaps you can have me on board.

The return of fuel subsidy for a start
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Forumites: 7:25am On May 01
ElSudani:

You can help us by telling us in specific terms what issues the government should be dealing with and how they should go about it.
Don't give any ambiguous or general statements like 'they are running our country down' empty rhetorics.
Be specific, perhaps you can have me on board.
what part of the government policy is working or are you living in Somalia ? Can’t you see that nothing is working.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by predictor1: 7:31am On May 01
alizma:

Thanks very much. OP is basically one of those with spirit of hatred for someone in position. He has no clear point neither has he any solution to offer.
Look, look, look, we need to tell ourselves the truth once in a while. Are things going well in the country? Have the conditions of the average Nigerian improved or worsened since Tinubu took over? Power supply, naira's value, food prices, inflation, insecurity, etc. And you think people should just keep quiet. It will get worse if people don't talk. The president will think the people support the suffering. He will not be afraid to add more suffering in the way of policies.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by drmikeadams(m): 8:44am On May 01
shortgun:

If you don't see what is wrong with the country , you are part of the problem

I just taya for that hypocrite grin as if he doesn't know know that nothing is working

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by shortgun(m): 8:45am On May 01
Blaze14k:

Bro if you doing anything protest just be extremely careful these yoruba people no like igbos. Infact I will advice you to allow them start first then if you want to join better. No allow anybody call u enemy of nigeria
Yoruba, Igbo, hausa and every other Nigerians are suffering the same fate. All we are asking is for a better country.
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by shortgun(m): 8:49am On May 01
Legalaffairs:

SINCERELY SPEAKING IT IS HIGH TIME WE DID THIS
We can no longer fold our hands. Things will continue to get worse if we don't do this.
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:51am On May 01
shortgun:

We can no longer fold our hands. Things will continue to get worse if we don't do this.

Lead the way then.
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by shortgun(m): 9:05am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

Another failed Zikist revolution loading.

Brigades Guard go use una do target practice.
Fala already talked about fear as a weapon used by people in authority in Nigeria many years ago in his master piece "Sorrow, Tears and blood"
We will only surrender to fear if we had another Country.

My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear
We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go
Ah
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go dey look like donkey
Rhodesia dey do them own
Our leaders dey yab for nothing
South Africa dey do them own
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by garykoeman: 9:06am On May 01
shortgun:

Fala already talked about fear as a weapon used by people in authority in Nigeria many years ago in his master piece "Sorrow, Tears and blood"
We will only surrender to fear if we had another Country.

My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear
We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go
Ah
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go dey look like donkey
Rhodesia dey do them own
Our leaders dey yab for nothing
South Africa dey do them own

cheesy IPOB protests.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by garykoeman: 9:11am On May 01
DMerciful:

Ogbeni

Don't say what u don't know.

Igbos are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by favour32(m): 9:21am On May 01
If you have been right about this government don't protest.
If you know you know.
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Wahabfuture: 9:26am On May 01
yarimo:
but you can fold your hands looking at peter obi encouraging drunkness as achievements abi

Tinubu is a Drug criminal and certificate forgery master and deserve firing squad
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Wahabfuture: 9:28am On May 01
garykoeman:

Ogbeni

Don't say what u don't know.

Igbos are cowards.

You are actually right that’s why the Igbo lost Ilorin to Fulanis who install Emir of Kwara State 🤣😄

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by verdade: 9:41am On May 01
You guys are now crying when the Igbos were telling your tribe that Tinubu has nothing to offer. Everyone rained insults on them. Now you want them to join you in protesting. No, they won't. Next election, vote wisely. 

No matter the condition of Nigeria, Igbos will survive; it's not new to them.

Igbos all over Nigeria don't join this protest or even think of it. Remember, other tribes will come after you and blame you for having destroyed their region.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by drmikeadams(m): 9:49am On May 01
Wahabfuture:

You are actually right that’s why the Igbo lost Ilorin to Fulanis who install Emir of Kwara State 🤣😄
grin grin grin I don Die
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:51am On May 01
If it's not about revolution, count me and my people out of this protest. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by ayo2008: 9:54am On May 01
APC has jazzed the citizens
They will only complain on social media platforms.
No one will protest
Let's wait and see
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Babaken(m): 10:00am On May 01
Egbe onu
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Diego35M: 10:09am On May 01
shortgun:
We can no longer fold our hands and watch the only country we have destroyed by some self serving individuals who do not mean well for the generality of Nigerians.
Nigeria is so much blessed with human and Natural resources that this satanic level of suffering and hardship shouldn't be acceptable by all ramifications....

We are going to hit the streets of FCT and every major city in the country very hard and will never leave until our voices are heard and people oriented policies that truly benefit the people are implemented...

We would have kept quiet if we had another Country to call our own. angry
It is the constitutional right of every Nigerian to demand for a better country and reject every anti people policies
i support this, and would ve joined if i was still in abuja

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by StarRiderr: 10:12am On May 01
IkpuMmadu:
Igbos warned you

IGBO STAY OUT OF THIS PROTEST! LET THEM CLEAN UP THEIR SHĪT
this your mentality is what dragging Nigeria backward is Yorubas more Nigerians than you Nigeria belongs to all of us until otherwise so as it's stands now we're hitting the streets with heavy protest .....Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Ttipsy(f): 10:41am On May 01
StarRiderr:
this your mentality is what dragging Nigeria backward is Yorubas more Nigerians than you Nigeria belongs to all of us until otherwise so as it's stands now we're hitting the streets with heavy protest .....Enough is Enough
lol
Why can’t u do your enough is enough and let the Igbo pple be

lol

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by Spy360(m): 10:48am On May 01
garfield1:
Wike dun buy market
My good friend grin

Hope you're well.
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by God1blessBiafra: 11:00am On May 01
Jostoman:
And if i may ask why did you say so
The same Igbos you people ask soldiers to killed them when they protested in east, shouting kill them all,use them as target practice,more bullet in your guns,etc

No reasonable igbo will join you people in protest, anyone that did is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by God1blessBiafra: 11:01am On May 01
shortgun:

Everyone is affected by the current hardship, suffering and hardship in the country irrespective of tribe, religion or ethnicity. If we don't come out to demand for a better society,nobody will do it for us.
We would have kept quiet if we had another Country to call our own
We Igbos won't join.

Very simple.
Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by alizma: 11:02am On May 01
predictor1:
Look, look, look, we need to tell ourselves the truth once in a while. Are things going well in the country? Have the conditions of the average Nigerian improved or worsened since Tinubu took over? Power supply, naira's value, food prices, inflation, insecurity, etc. And you think people should just keep quiet. It will get worse if people don't talk. The president will think the people support the suffering. He will not be afraid to add more suffering in the way of policies.
Well I appreciate your response but I still want you to understand that;
1. If you must step out to express your dissatisfaction, you have to step out with clear terms of request.
2. Most of our problems are as a result of our actions. The Nigerian government tried to improve on our agricultural sector and protect the interest of the farmers by banning imported rice but our people hijacked that privileged and today local rice is not affordable for an average Nigerian, the Naira nose-dived sometimes in 2021/2022, since then, Nigerians, especially the celebrities started trading on dollars, they buy dollars that they don't need for travel or purchase, keep it under their pillows and sell when the Naira crashes further, how many youths are talking about crypto currency or gold trading now, the focus is no dollar.
3. If we hit the streets and government decided to act, the moment EFCC pick somebody, people from his area will not focus on whether he is guilty or not, their question will be, is he the only one, why are others not arrested?
4. When dollar was going up, we saw how prices went up but the reverse was the case when dollar crashed against naira, was it the government that was selling garri, onion, yam, tomatoes etc, ?
Finally even as you step out to protest, if you jump too much and your phone drops out of your pocket, sope oti lo,

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough Mega Protest To Hit Abuja by God1blessBiafra: 11:04am On May 01
DMerciful:
Yes we are not cowards, but we're not joining you in any protest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide / Airtel 30naira Internet Available! Screenshorts / Interview Of Loius Farrakhan By Mike Wallace In 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.