Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide (2985 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by kosoro: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
Just few days after Titilayo, a banker in Lagos State was allegedly murdered by her 30-year old husband, Akolade Arowolo, who is now in police custody, tragedy again struck the banking industry Monday when a lady simply known as Motunrayo, a staff of a leading Bank in Nigeria, allegedly committed suicide.

Huhuonline.com checks reveal that Motunrayo allegedly hung herself with a rope after she was jilted by her “sugar daddy”. 

Huhuonline.com sources reveal that the deceased had served as a longtime mistress to a well-known business tycoon (Name Withheld), who resides in Lagos with his wife and children. However trouble started when the business man ended the relationship because his wife had discovered that he was having extramarital affairs, and threatened to divorce him.

The late banker, Motunrayo, had hoped to become his second wife, but the wife of businessman, who is alleged to be heavily invested in his business, threatened him with divestment, and turned his home into a battle ground. Thus, in order to deescalate the tension in his home, he reluctantly dumped Motunrayo. 

However, according to family sources, Motunrayo did not take the rejection well, "Since then, she had not remained herself as a result of the incident. She had done everything to bring back the man to no avail. She could not control the emotional trauma and so ended up taking her life,” a family member affirmed.

Huhuonline.com learnt that Motunrayo, a graduate of Mass Communication from the University of Lagos, had fallen deeply in love with the married man, who was very instrumental to her growth at the banking sector. He ensured she always got colossal deposits from himself and other business associate; hence she always met her target.

"She was sponsored by her lover (The business tycoon) to pursue her Master’s degree abroad," a source added.

http://huhuonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3268:motunrayojilted-nigerian-female-banker-commits-suicide&catid=103:more-news

Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by ezeagu(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
Kill yourself over a human living their own life? I will never understand, hopefully. I wonder how many suicides there are in Nigeria. They are not recorded and there is no suicide help I don't think. Nigerians have this illusion that psychological torment or worries are non-existent in Nigeria or even Africa, and are an invention of the weak pampered West. There should be some sort of suicide help, maybe it could have helped Motunrayo.
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Mcleo007(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
Another wasted life! undecided
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by PointB: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2011
She will probably be buried by young men!

By the what has this got to do with politic?
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Sunofgod(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2011
Useless woman - no sympathies from me on this one.
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by tpia5: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
sigh.
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by tpia5: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2011
is the story true because people are already denying it.

and besides, it seems she was from a rich family so why was she dating a married man?

seriuosly, what's going on in the banking sector these days?

lord have mercy.
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Chintua: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
See as she make face like one guguru-selling 'AMOKPE' for Ijesha. . .[b]E[/b]do-[b]A[/b]kiti.
She ivin resemble one NL woman for hia kpa-kpa.

She nor even fine sef.
Typical 'Yoruba' face.
Shorty wor-wor woman. angry
How she nor go commit suicide.
Lagos State. Head quarters of desperado females!

Commit suicide for a man? shocked
Unbelievable.
I guess she never had a father who really loved her.

The many sequelas of that low self-esteem inducing menace called POLYGAMY.

Twa!

Good riddance! The reason I don't pity all these single desperadoes who run after married men.

IF YOU ARE SINGLE. . .DO ONLY SINGLE MEN!!!
IF YOU ARE MARRIED. . .DO ONLY MARRIED MEN!!!

Una nor dey hia word!
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by buzugee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chintua:

See as she make face like one guguru-selling 'AMOKPE' for Ijesha. . .[b]E[/b]do-[b]A[/b]kiti

She nor even fine sef.
Typical 'Yoruba' face.
Wor-wor.

Unbelievable.

Twa!
i wonder what got your heart to this level of coldness. suffering ?
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by ezeagu(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chintua:

She nor even fine sef.
Typical 'Yoruba' face.
Wor-wor.

This is a bit much. undecided
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by tpia5: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chintua:

See as she make face like one guguru-selling 'AMOKPE' for Ijesha. . .[b]E[/b]do-[b]A[/b]kiti.
She ivin resemble one NL woman for hia kpa-kpa.

She nor even fine sef.
Typical 'Yoruba' face.
Shorty wor-wor woman. angry

Unbelievable.

Twa!

Good riddance! The reason I don't pity all these single desperadoes who run after married men.

IF YOU ARE SINGLE. . .DO ONLY SINGLE MEN!!!
IF YOU ARE MARRIED. . .DO ONLY MARRIED MEN!!!

Una nor dey hia word!

seriously, your n.aked womanliness is all over your profile  and you still feel you have the moral high ground to look down on others?
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Chintua: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
buzugee:

i wonder what got your heart to this level of coldness. suffering ?

Yes.

ezeagu:

This is a bit much. undecided

Thank you! kiss

tpia@:

seriously, your n.aked womanliness is all over your profile and you still feel you have the moral high ground to look down on others?

Yes.
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by tpia5: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
not really my business sha!!!
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by buzugee(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chintua:

Yes.

Thank you! kiss
you shouldnt let your circumstances turn you into what you are not. gotta be mentally strong out here
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Chintua: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
tpia@:

not really my business sha!!!

Let us see how long this mid-year resolution would last.

buzugee:

you shouldnt let your circumstances turn you into what you are not. gotta mentally strong out here

Ok. Please, pray for me. I am counting on you sir.
Please, I hope you gonna attend the funeral of this 'Maroko Midget'!
Serves her right for sleeping with another woman's husband. . .A RIGHT RESERVED FOR ONLY MARRIED WOMEN!!! cool

Bloody long-throatish thaaang!
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by buzugee(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chintua:

Ok. Please, pray for me. I am counting on you sir.
just did
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2011
So women still get emotion for men in these days wey their hearts strong like pomo ? She wan become second wife so that she go inherit the man.useless girl
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Chintua: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2011
buzugee:

just did

Back to sender!

[size=20pt]So women still get emotion for men in these days[/size] wey their hearts strong like pomo ? She wan become second wife so that she go inherit the man.[size=20pt]useless girl[/size]

Abi oooooooooooooh! Very useless gal.
Committing suicide over a married man? shocked
Man go phock anything with 'hole'!
See the ugly babe. . . ! angry

E be like say her own papa carry her mama put for one polygamous sadine can for Ijebu land  'sardine' can of a home. No wonder her life ambition was to be a second wife in the 21st century. She nor go die beta. If to say she nor die. . . I for don buy ticket reassssh Lagos kill am myself.

Awobi! angry
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by buzugee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So women still get emotion for men in these days wey their hearts strong like pomo ? She wan become second wife so that she go inherit the man.useless girl
sound like the guy is a plumber. he knows how to lay the pipe right  grin
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by tpia5: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chintua:

Yes.

newsflash:

so no married man is viewing your n.aked v.agina on your profile?

who exactly are you displaying it for?

seun the owner of nl or fstranger/dayokanu?
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
buzugee:

sound like the guy is a plumber. he knows how to lay the pipe right  grin
I'm telling you it's about the man's wealth.unfortunately for her,the man can't stand without his original wife.if not,guy man for don marry her.see as waste her life just for nothing .
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by buzugee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
tpia@:

newsflash:

grin
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Chintua: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
tpia@:

newsflash:

All of the above. . .as long as it can cure 'impotence' on NL. kiss

You get this kain "n.aked v.agina" for Yorubaland? tongue

You nor get eye? Where did you see 'n.aked v.agina'. . .?

If you want to see the real thing, just ask huh? Don't be shy. wink

Da pipo wey don see am. . .nefa recover. . . Mu he he he he he

Go h-ask dem. cool

Wetin you find go dia? Busy bodi! cheesy
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by buzugee(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I'm telling you it's about the man's wealth.unfortunately for her,the man can't stand without his original wife.if not,guy man for don marry her.see as waste her life just for nothing .
yeah she messed up big time though. chasing a married man. na karma be dat sha. she tryna mess up an un[b]happy[/b] home
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by seanet02: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chintua:

All of the above. . .as long as it can cure 'impotence' on NL. kiss

Wetin you find to dia? Busy bodi! cheesy
You get sweet and cocky 0B0
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Sicherheit(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
Is this not the same girl another paper carried that she killed herself because her husband to be jilted her after finding out she can't have children?
Which story do we believe? undecided
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
buzugee:

yeah she messed up big time though. chasing a married man. na karma be dat sha. she tryna mess up an un[b]happy[/b] home

She was making the man happy as madam no fit roll guyman waist wella wella.you know this blackbbery girls can sabi the thing but she fcked up thinking the man was going to marry her.If na me born that girl,I for beat well well before they throw her body for ground.
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Chintua: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
Thank God. Back to topic. cheesy

How dis kain 'shorty' go fit roll man for bed sef?

1. She nor fine.
2. She be 'dependent'.

The man nor get taste.
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by buzugee(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

She was making the man happy as madam no fit roll guyman waist wella wella.you know this blackbbery girls can sabi the thing but she fcked up thinking the man was going to marry her.If na me born that girl,I for beat well well before they throw her body for ground.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by seanet02: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2011
Whichever you feel like believing
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chintua:

Thank God. Back to topic. cheesy

How dis kain 'shorty' go fit roll man for bed sef?

1. She nor fine.
2. She be 'dependent'.

The man nor get taste.

Hmm. . .sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.what if the man sef no fine ko ?
Re: Jilted Nigerian Female Banker Commits Suicide by OAM4J: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2011

(1)

Dangote Has Bought Phcn? / The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, / Airtel 30naira Internet Available! Screenshorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.