Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish (1849 Views)

Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi / Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by rinzaugustine: 7:25am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

This not show business were all publicity is good publicity.

The agenda is to strip Obi of his holy self righteous pious toga and expose him to the world as a lying snake that he is . And so far it's working. Obi just needs to open his gutter mouth and spew another trash and the discussion will be hijacked and used against him by contrasting how he (Obi) managed a similar situation as governor of the failed Anambra state
lol continue working to strip him after two years but to us you are just an online entertainer

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Globad(f): 7:27am On May 01
beejaay:
Abeg who get techno charger

Why are you wasting people's time with this kind of irrelevant comment?
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:28am On May 01
Mindlog:

See Qudus, talking about coherence...sure would love to have a look at your case file, to suggest a more effective therapy technique.....just imagining the dearth of qualified mental health professionals, where you access care. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you a psychiatrist doctor?
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by rinzaugustine: 7:29am On May 01
helinues:

How much did USA spend in hunting Osama Bin laden?

Una just dey switch narration as how una like
comparing US to Nigeria lol ..Yusuf was killed under yaradua in 2009 and shekau took over immediately. Go and check how much that was spent on military hardware alone from that time excluding the total defense budget
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Nonsoco80(m): 7:30am On May 01
Jobless kid

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:31am On May 01
Why are you obsessed with Obi?
helinues:
Oh, poor them, why do they like to start something they can't see to the end.

They always like to drag their principal unnecessary by attacking others for no sensible reason.

The kind of brain resetting bashing Peter Obi has been receiving with his reckless statements lately and the troublesome of his supporters, heh no be here oo

As una no dey build shishi, allow the visionary ones to do what they know best without turning unaself to enemies of progress and development

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:31am On May 01
rinzaugustine:
comparing US to Nigeria lol ..Yusuf was killed under yaradua in 2009 and shekau took over immediately. Go and check how much that was spent on military hardware alone from that time excluding the total defense budget

Shekau was killed under late Yaradua because he wasn't clueless like GEJ.

GEJ couldn't even do much about Shekau's madness
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by BigkokoRep: 7:31am On May 01
My dearest werey after Reno, I'm not responsible if you read upside down or with a touch of someone who drank Agbo or Jedi Jedi so early in the morning! The post is clear for sane minds, not people them drop their brain for sango shrine!

Na the same you dey disrespect others, the same you dey find respect....hahhahah.....no be madness wey Alfas Dem cook be this?

As I don mentioned how you displayed utter disregard and disrespect to pastor Adeboye, by calling him a scammer and broad daylight robber on Social Media, how you no go run? Abi na lie? Did you not call pastor Adeboye scammer and broad daylight robber?

Old man who has no respect for himself or fellow old men doing & contributing better than them. Las Las even that Reno shoe go get levels pass you. No go find work!

helinues:

Eventually, you ended up saying nothing.

All we can read from your epistle above are pure ranting and teeth gnashing.

We no dey get time for that. Go find threads wey una likes dey to dey throw gbas gbos

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:33am On May 01
DMerciful:
Why are you obsessed with Obi?

Why are you obsessed with my threads and comments that you can't Waka pass it.

Go and check your comments history and give yourself some knocks on the head for this hypocrisy
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:34am On May 01
Stop playing, you cannot gaslight us the SS. You removed GEJ our son and insult Patience Jonathan only to turn around and pretend to love us.

When oil companies move their headquarters to Lagos away from Niger Delta, you celebrate but pretend to love us
AuschwitzPrefec:
You must understand that they want the SS to remain underdeveloped primarily because of their hatred for the SS.

They are against this project because it will serve to begin the transformation of SS states from just oil to a highly diversified economic region that will open up maritime and tourism activities.

They want an end to this project because they see it as a threat to their false claims of ownership and fraternity to the SS people as they see this landmark project opening up direct trade with the SS and forging closer ties with same SW region.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:34am On May 01
rinzaugustine:
lol continue working to strip him after two years but to us you are just an online entertainer

You guys all suffer from cluster B personality so are usually tone deaf to both your unguarded utterances and foolish actions.

Your narcistic levels are off the charts .

If you think the rest of the country can't see your primal tribal hatred of seeing a Yoruba man being president of Nigeria as the only reason you are all running mad in the market Square , this is because as pure sociopathic cluster B narcissistic population, you are incapable of reading the room .

Your opposition is hinged in your hate filled competition against a Yoruba presidency and an unhealthy jealousy of the Yoruba people .

Below is what one useless Arthur Nzeribe took an entire page on national dailies to spew in 1992.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:35am On May 01
DMerciful:
Stop playing, you cannot gaslight us the SS. You removed GEJ our son and insult Patience Jonathan only to turn around and pretend to love us.

When oil companies move their headquarters to Lagos away from Niger Delta, you celebrate but pretend to love us

Which SS?

How many times have I caught and warned you to stop claiming Delta Ibo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by BigkokoRep: 7:38am On May 01
So much for some people from SW. They are supposed to be who they said they are, respectful but some of them like the white haired cultist was busy insulting someone's wife!

DMerciful:

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:38am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

Which SS?

Bro those people won't stop with their impersonations.

They lie ridiculously without feeling any remorse, so as their principal.

Dem too dey lie

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Mindlog: 7:38am On May 01
helinues:

Are you a psychiatrist doctor?

Do you need a Mental Status Examination? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:39am On May 01
I don't need to prove anything to you
AuschwitzPrefec:

Which SS?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:39am On May 01
Mindlog:

Do you need a Mental Status Examination? cheesy cheesy

I asked you a question first..

Now behave
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On May 01
If you mention Obi or Obidients, you have mentioned me
helinues:

Why are you obsessed with my threads and comments that you can't Waka pass it.

Go and check your comments history and give yourself some knocks on the head for this hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:41am On May 01
DMerciful:
If you mention Obi or Obidients, you have mentioned me

Then why are you accusing me of something you mastered?

Isn't that hypocrisy raised to power 16?
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Dedeity: 7:41am On May 01
helinues:
Oh, poor them, why do they like to start something they can't see to the end.

They always like to drag their principal unnecessary by attacking others for no sensible reason.

The kind of brain resetting bashing Peter Obi has been receiving with his reckless statements lately and the troublesome of his supporters, heh no be here oo

As una no dey build shishi, allow the visionary ones to do what they know best without turning unaself to enemies of progress and development
Who are the visionary ones ? Tinubu or who ? You be confirmed zombie.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by beejaay: 7:41am On May 01
Globad:

Why are you wasting people's time with this kind of irrelevant comment?
Is this a relevant thread u think.. This is a thread created by the most u serious, tribalistoc, hateful human in Nairaland..
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Mindlog: 7:42am On May 01
helinues:

I asked you a question first..

Now behave

"Behave"......actions around that word, na im I dey take see my daily bread. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:42am On May 01
DMerciful:

Stop lying ridiculously jare.

Una no dey get shame, so you are now from SS today when it's obvious on this forum you are from SE.

Abeg make una stop this pettiness jor
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Blaze14k: 7:42am On May 01
helinues:

Like Peter Obi, like his supporters, always incoherent to topic of discussion

Na una regular trademark

If tinubu is doing well today believe me alot of people will be quite cos after all tinubu has proved them wrong. Every single person in this country want a good leadership. Take a look at abia state nobody is complaining how aba is dirty anymore even some people are thinking of moving to ABA now, that is how a good leadership should feel like. Why do you think people move to Lagos? The reason is simple, the return on investment is very high there. A good investment bring everybody together but yet we are still fighting eachother so what does that tell you. Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:43am On May 01
DMerciful:

Nah today.

You are Ibo from SE.

Why must you claim SS that you are not.

Today you be Delta Ibo , tomorrow when Ikwere matter come up you be either Ikwere or Bonny man.

Bloody liar.
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:43am On May 01
Dedeity:
Who are the visionary ones ? Tinubu or who ? You be confirmed zombie.

Tinubu of course, a visionary leader not like a blurnary leader like Peter Obi

grin
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:45am On May 01
I have never said I'm Ikwerre or Bonny in my life. I'm from Delta, if you dont believe, go sleep
AuschwitzPrefec:

Nah today.

You are Ibo from SE.

Why must you claim SS that you are not.

Today you be Delta Ibo , tomorrow when Ikwere matter come up you be either Ikwere or Bonny man.

Bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:45am On May 01
Blaze14k:

If tinubu is doing well today believe me alot of people will be quite cos after all tinubu has proved them wrong. Every single person in this country want a good leadership. Take a look at abia state nobody is complaining how aba is dirty anymore even some people are thinking of moving to ABA now, that is how a good leadership should feel like. Why do you think people move to Lagos? The reason is simple, the return on investment is very high there. A good investment bring everybody together but yet we are still fighting eachother so what does that tell you. Think about it.

Na only Abia state dey for SE, how about the remaining states, how are they performing?
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:46am On May 01
I have never said I'm from SE. Being Igbo means I share same heritage however there are Igbos in Delta.
helinues:

Stop lying ridiculously jare.

Una no dey get shame, so you are now from SS today when it's obvious on this forum you are SE.

Abeg make una stop this pettiness jor

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:47am On May 01
I don't create thread or rush to comment on Tinubu threads every time
helinues:

Then why are you accusing me of something you mastered?

Isn't that hypocrisy raised to power 16?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:48am On May 01
DMerciful:
I have never said I'm from SE. Being Igbo means I share same heritage however there are Igbos in Delta.

One of the reasons this thread was created.

Reasonable number of Obidients like to lie for fun with no sign of feeling remorse even after being bursted like you.
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by rinzaugustine: 7:48am On May 01
helinues:

Shekau was killed under late Yaradua because he wasn't clueless like GEJ.

GEJ couldn't even do much about Shekau's madness
no Mohamed Yusuf founded boko haram around 2007 but they had no arms . Their dream was to convert the entire borno to Islam but yaradua was too high handed and took one of the most bizzare decisions that is still haunting Nigeria today. Nigerian army arrested Yusuf and accused him of indoctrinating borno youths with false Islamic teach, tied his hand to the back and shot him. Shekau took over . Nigerian army launched another attack that killed his mother, first wife and kids . He escaped miraculously to Libya or Egypt. Killing of Yusuf radicalized boko haram He announced his come back by bombing one of the government buildings in asokoro close to where GEJ was being sworn in . He later bombed the UN building in Nigeria killing many which started an unending manhunt for him . Obj came close to ending the BH crises in around 2012 when he traveled to sambisa at midnight to meet shekau , Yusuf mother , widow and BH commanders in a midnight meeting. They agreed to stop the war if government will give them less than 5m to take care of families of their dead members. Obj agreed went and told Jonathan who agreed at first but changed his mind after talking to azazi who didn’t want to negotiate with BH but wanted them wiped out. That was the beginning of the problem between Obj and Jonathan and the rest is history as they say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Million Zimbabwe's Dollars To 1 U.S.A.'s Dollars / Corporate Manslaughter Bill / 36 Year Igbo Man Swallow A Wrap Of Cocaine That Had Got Stuck In His Stomach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.