Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish (1846 Views)

Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi / Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:49am On May 01
DMerciful:
I have never said I'm Ikwerre or Bonny in my life. I'm from Delta, if you dont believe, go sleep

You are one Onitsha boy renting house in Asaba .
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:49am On May 01
DMerciful:
I don't create thread or rush to comment on Tinubu threads every time

Another ridiculous lie

What brought you to this thread.

Abeg, try and embrace some shame jare and stop lying for fun

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Dedeity: 7:50am On May 01
helinues:

Tinubu of course, a visionary leader not like a blurnary leader like Peter Obi

grin
You're a mugu. Go look for job and stop wasting away your life on nairaland defending failures

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:51am On May 01
Dedeity:
You're a mugu. Go look for job and stop wasting away your life on nairaland defending failures

Obidients can't exchange 4 conversations without throwing tantrums.. 100% fact

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:51am On May 01
You're derailing your thread arguing where I come from as though no Igbos in Delta State. If you care, you can go back to as early as possible. I have never chnaged my state.
What is the big deal in coming from Delta State?
helinues:

One of the reasons this thread was created.

Reasonable number of Obidients like to lie for fun with no sign of feeling remorse even after being bursted like you.
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by BigkokoRep: 7:53am On May 01
Nigeria supposed make law that targets people who voted incompetent lying morons!

Tell if any same human being will be proud of voting Buhari twice back to back, and then Asiwaju!

I'm beginning to believe you guys are depressed due to long years of been underserved! Tueh.....

helinues:

Tinubu of course, a visionary leader not like a blurnary leader like Peter Obi

grin
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On May 01
Because its about Obidients. I can comment in Tinubu's yhread but not as early as 6am, I'll create a thread, afternoon I'll create a thread, 4pm, I'll create a thread on Tinubu. I cant be that useless.
helinues:

Another ridiculous lie

What brought you to this thread.

Abeg, try and embrace some shame jare and stop lying for fun

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:55am On May 01
You play too much. I'm not even in Nigeria!
AuschwitzPrefec:

You are one Onitsha boy renting house in Asaba .

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:55am On May 01
When Buhari earmarked billions to build a rail one from Kano to Matadi in Niger Republic, they didn't make as much noise as they are doing now for a project that will transverse Nigeria's coastal states and open up much valuable coastal real estates and communities to trade and industry.

When Rivers and Lagos secured a landmark VAT ruling transfering collection powers from federal to stare agencies, they sided with the north against the South and demanded for a reversal in that court decision.

When Obasanjo was pushing for 25% payment of oil revenue to oil producing states , their legislators hid under Obasanjo's third term agenda and sided with the north to kill the proposed bill. So much for southern solidarity .

What of the onshore/offshore dichotomy regarding who owns Nigeria's coastal waters and her resources ? They sided with same north. The onshore /offshore dichotomy was a needless political debate sponsored by northern hawks in the Senate to deny SS states revenue from offshore oil and gas wells. It took a legal court ruling to determine that coastal states had a right to partake in the 13% oil and gas revenue. Without that ruling , states like Akwa Ibom whose major wealth is located on offshore fields won't be what it is today.

What of the Petroluem Industrialization Bill they connived with the north to water down to nonesense?

I keep saying it that the greatest enemies of the SS people is not the north but the literal judases to the SE who have been doing everything to undermine the SS people since 1953.

SS people wanted their own seperate region from the old eastern region but they refused to even give them audience in the ibo dominated house in Enugu. SS people approach federal parliament and secured support from Midwest , Western and northern delegates to pass a federal motion to kick start the process of creating COR region. Ibos then rush and do a coup, instal themselves as supreme leaders above every nationality while disbanding regional autonomy. SS kicks and declares Niger Delta Republic , Ironsi sends Ojukwu to massacre Niger Delta communities to force the seccesionist out.

When Gowon took over and reviewed the prayers of the SS people to leave old eastern Nigeria for you Ibos , Ojukwu kicked and dragged same Ibo weary SS people into his biafra. Under Biafra occupation, Ibos went about harrassing , killing and genociding same SS people towards cleansing them off the face of the earth using the civil war they instigate as a fog to carry out their atrocities.

At no time has the Ibo been a friend of the SS.
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 7:56am On May 01
DMerciful:
You're derailing your thread arguing where I come from as though no Igbos in Delta State. If you care, you can go back to as early as possible. I have never chnaged my state.
What is the big deal in coming from Delta State?

At least cover your face with something.

See below yourself and stop the continuation of the lies

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by WizardOfNG: 7:56am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:
You must understand that they want the SS to remain underdeveloped primarily because of their hatred for the SS.

They are against this project because it will serve to begin the transformation of SS states from just oil to a highly diversified economic region that will open up maritime and tourism activities.

They want an end to this project because they see it as a threat to their false claims of ownership and fraternity to the SS people as they see this landmark project opening up direct trade with the SS and forging closer ties with same SW region.

1000% correct. They are not a people who are naturally gracious, progressive, tolerant or well-meaning.

They are very hateful, selfish, covetous and purely about self-gratification. Anything that benefits and uplifts others they resent and try to badmouth or even sabotage if possible.

Tinubu should simply move quicker to put regional autonomy and resource control in place. Let all Nigerians leave SS oil and learn to develop and rely on their own assets and endowment for sustenance.

That will stop Igbos and the North, the most dispruptively expansionist 'one Nigeria' regions of Nigeria, dead in their tracks.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:57am On May 01
DMerciful:
You play too much. I'm not even in Nigeria!

Of course you are not in Nigeria

You are posting from somewhere in dumpster fire Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by DMerciful(m): 7:59am On May 01
Yeye.

Look at the time, where do you think that is?
AuschwitzPrefec:

Of course you are not in Nigeria

You are posting from somewhere in dumpster fire Biafra

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Blaze14k: 7:59am On May 01
helinues:

Na only Abia state dey for SE, how about the remaining states, how are they performing?

This guy sef.. I just used abia state as an example. Stop being tribal and think straight. I didn't only use abia state I also used Lagos to give you a better scope. Once tinubu starts doing better everybody will be quite. I personally will support his good work. Instead of making life alot easier he is making it alot difficult, business are affected big time. This is almost a year yet I'm not feeling the impact but you are here defending what I don't understand. On top of that you are attacking obi and his supporters which has zero impact in our society. You guys are acting like a firewall for the government which implies that you are very satisfied with the way the country is going.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:59am On May 01
WizardOfNG:

1000% correct. They are not a people who are naturally gracious, progressive, tolerant or well-meaning.

They are very hateful, selfish, covetous and purely about self-gratification. Anything that benefits and uplifts others they resent and try to badmouth or even sabotage if possible.

Tinubu should simply move quicker to put regional autonomy and resource control in place. Let all Nigerians leave SS oil and learn to develop and rely on their own assets and endowment for sustenance.

That will stop Igbos and the North, the most dispruptively expansionist 'one Nigeria' regions of Nigeria, dead in their tracks.

I predicted here about 4ys ago that a time will come when the Ibo Zionists and the Fulani jihadists will team up to fight to preserve one Nigeria and it's Zikist Marxist template.

I was dead right

Now Obi the new Zik is doing low budget Zik in the north while castigating anything that will benefit the south.
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:01am On May 01
helinues:

At least cover your face with something.

See below yourself and stop the continuation of the lies

The idiot thinks this is radio Biafra where they preach rubbish to their foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 8:01am On May 01
Blaze14k:

This guy sef.. I just used abia state as an example. Stop being tribal and think straight. I didn't only use abia state I also used Lagos to give you a better scope. Once tinubu starts doing better everybody will be quite. I personally will support his good work. Instead of making life alot easier he is making it alot difficult, business are affected big time. This is almost a year yet I'm not feeling the impact but you are here defending what I don't understand. On top of that you are attacking obi and his supporters which has zero impact in our society. You guys are acting like a firewall for the government which implies that you are very satisfied with the way the country is going.

Abeg comot your mouth from Lagos matter.

Same Lagos state the Obidients have been attacking the state and her leaders..

Stop

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Blaze14k: 8:03am On May 01
helinues:

Abeg comot your mouth from Lagos matter.

Same Lagos state the Obidients have been attacking the state and her leaders..

Stop

You have serious issues and hope you enjoy your tug of war. Have a good day
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 8:05am On May 01
Blaze14k:

You have serious issues and hope you enjoy your tug of war. Have a good day

Of course now.

The tug of war dey sweet baje as we have silenced the noise makers.

Hope they would learn something from this and stop starting something they can't finished

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:05am On May 01
DMerciful:
Yeye.

Look at the time, where do you think that is?

You are never a SS person because no true SS will support useless Biafra with all the atrocities your people committed during the war.
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by WizardOfNG: 8:06am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:
When Buhari earmarked billions to build a rail one from Kano to Matadi in Niger Republic, they didn't make as much noise as they are doing now for a project that will transverse Nigeria's coastal states and open up much valuable coastal real estates and communities to trade and industry.

When Rivers and Lagos secured a landmark VAT ruling transfering collection powers from federal to stare agencies, they sided with the north against the South and demanded for a reversal in that court decision.

When Obasanjo was pushing for 25% payment of oil revenue to oil producing states , their legislators hid under Obasanjo's third term agenda and sided with the north to kill the proposed bill. So much for southern solidarity .

What of the onshore/offshore dichotomy regarding who owns Nigeria's coastal waters and her resources ? They sided with same north. The onshore /offshore dichotomy was a needless political debate sponsored by northern hawks in the Senate to deny SS states revenue from offshore oil and gas wells. It took a legal court ruling to determine that coastal states had a right to partake in the 13% oil and gas revenue. Without that ruling , states like Akwa Ibom whose major wealth is located on offshore fields won't be what it is today.

What of the Petroluem Industrialization Bill they connived with the north to water down to nonesense?

I keep saying it that the greatest enemies of the SS people is not the north but the literal judases to the SE who have been doing everything to undermine the SS people since 1953.

SS people wanted their own seperate region from the old eastern region but they refused to even give them audience in the ibo dominated house in Enugu. SS people approach federal parliament and secured support from Midwest , Western and northern delegates to pass a federal motion to kick start the process of creating COR region. Ibos then rush and do a coup, instal themselves as supreme leaders above every nationality while disbanding regional autonomy. SS kicks and declares Niger Delta Republic , Ironsi sends Ojukwu to massacre Niger Delta communities to force the seccesionist out.

When Gowon took over and reviewed the prayers of the SS people to leave old eastern Nigeria for you Ibos , Ojukwu kicked and dragged same Ibo weary SS people into his biafra. Under Biafra occupation, Ibos went about harrassing , killing and genociding same SS people towards cleansing them off the face of the earth using the civil war they instigate as a fog to carry out their atrocities.

At no time has the Ibo been a friend of the SS.

Very good grasp of historical events that highlights the Machiavellian menace of Igbos. They hate Nigeria and are only riled up when they cannot dominate others or control the Lion share.

Azikiwe spent most of his living years devising different means of prosecuting a takeover of all levels of life and activities in the SW by Igbos to the extent even of plotting to install Igbo VC's in all SW Universities . They are still at it today.

They will never stop undermining Nigeria with sabotage, disruptive dissent and sinister plotting all aimed at frustrating the attempt to make all corners of Nigeria independent and progressive since they know that weaken and eventually will end the unbalanced 'one Nigeria' structure they profit from immensely for their sustenance.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:07am On May 01
Blaze14k:

Then move to Abia and remain there.
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Blaze14k: 8:09am On May 01
helinues:

Of course now.

The tug of war dey sweet baje as we have silenced the noise makers.

Hope they would learn something from this and stop starting something they can't finished

You have simply buttressed my point. Once again enjoy the whole fight but remember your leader is not going the direction every Nigerian dream of.. oh of course you love his good work. Adiós

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Blaze14k: 8:10am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

Then move to Abia and remain there.

Lol these people sef. You guys are something else. Besides I don't live in lagos if that's what you think
Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by helinues: 8:13am On May 01
Blaze14k:

You have simply buttressed my point. Once again enjoy the whole fight but remember your leader is not going the direction every Nigerian dream of.. oh of course you love his good work. Adiós

Preaching time expired already.

Make una gerrah from the kitchen as you can't stand the heat

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:14am On May 01
WizardOfNG:

Very good grasp of historical events that highlights the Machiavellian menace of Igbos. They hate Nigeria and are only riled up when they cannot dominate others or control the Lion share.

Azikiwe spent most of his living years devising different means of prosecuting a takeover of all levels of life and activities in the SW by Igbos to the extent even of plotting to install Igbo VC's in all SW Universities . They are still at it today.

They will never stop undermining Nigeria with sabotage, disruptive dissent and sinister plotting all aimed at frustrating the attempt to make all corners of Nigeria independent and progressive since they know that weaken and eventually will end the unbalanced 'one Nigeria' structure they profit from immensely for their sustenance.

That is why any useless talk about Biafra must be totally ignored unless they want to repeat the foolishness of annexing the SS again.

They know that if we return back to true federalism , they will be the most poorest and most backward region.

No other people or region has gained more parasitically from the current flawed system than them hence why they will never and have never in the past supported or called for a return to true federalism.

They are the problem and not the Fulani they like to blame .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Blaze14k: 8:14am On May 01
helinues:

Preaching time expired already.

Make una gerrah from the kitchen as you can't stand the heat

There's no point in that you are simply wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:16am On May 01
Blaze14k:

Lol these people sef. You guys are something else. Besides I don't live in lagos if that's what you think

Then get your fellow Ibos to relocate to Abia since it's the new Dubai because you suddenly have a governor who can clear the pyramid trash heaps that dot your dirty cities of Aba and Umuahi.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by WizardOfNG: 8:21am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

I predicted here about 4ys ago that a time will come when the Ibo Zionists and the Fulani jihadists will team up to fight to preserve one Nigeria and it's Zikist Marxist template.

I was dead right

Now Obi the new Zik is doing low budget Zik in the north while castigating anything that will benefit the south.

Same odious Obi was a mainstay servant of Abacha at a time many were fighting to rid Nigeria of the brutal dictator.

Same way Azikiwe was a political harlots always in bed with any suitor, however evil-intentioned, he felt would help him position Igbos at an advantaged position to allow them grab it all from others.

Exactly what Obi and his IPOB supporters are doing today. They have failed already because 'one Nigeria', they desperately and covetously wish to use to dominate all others, is on course for a natural and irreversible death.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:25am On May 01
WizardOfNG:

Same odious Obi was a mainstay servant of Abacha at a time many were fighting to rid Nigeria of the brutal dictator.

Same way Azikiwe was a political harlots always in bed with any suitor, however evil-intentioned, he felt would help him position Igbos at an advantaged position to allow them grab it all from others.

Exactly what Obi and his IPOB supporters are doing today. They have failed already because 'one Nigeria', they desperately and covetously wish to use to dominate all others, is on course for a natural and irreversible death.

And to buttress your post, Obi openly campaigned in the last elections on preserving the 1999 constitution.

I had zero opinion on Ibo but when he was videoed pledging to a room filled with Northern Emirs and Elders to maintain the status quo that is when I knew him as a big fraud .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by WizardOfNG: 8:31am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

And to buttress your post, Obi openly campaigned in the last elections on preserving the 1999 constitution.

I had zero opinion on Ibo but when he was videoed pledging to a room filled with Northern Emirs and Elders to maintain the status quo that is when I knew him as a big fraud .

Very dangerous and deceptive individual, like Azikiwe, and a glorified Snake oil salesman who is today trying to sell snow to the Eskimos.

His shameless and nauseating famzing of the North today, after declaring religious war against the region with his "Yes Daddy" rants, will come to nought.

That is the main problem with the Igbo man. He thinks he is smarter and more cunning than others without realising others are already on to him but merely giving him the right lenght of rope to hang himself with.

How many times was Azikiwe thwarted by others, to eventually die unfulfilled and disgraced, when he thought he was getting the better of folks he claimed Igbos were superior to and "ordained" by God to lead?

So it shall continue with Obi whose intentions are even more sinister than those of Azikiwe.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish by Blaze14k: 8:34am On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

Then get your fellow Ibos to relocate to Abia since it's the new Dubai because you suddenly have a governor who can clear the pyramid trash heaps that dot your dirty cities of Aba and Umuahi.

Talk is cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tale Of Two Women: Okonjo-iweala And Patricia Etteh / 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns / Lagos Set To Build Refinery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.