Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front (42302 Views)

Tony Kabaka To Pay 18 Million As Cost For Demolishing His Hotel. Says Obaseki / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now' Protest: Femi Falana Speaks, Blasts FG (Video) / ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Paulruth: 6:36pm On May 01
freemanq:
See person business, wetin Igbo do una?
That igbo man should go to hell since he can't invest in the East
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by SenatePresdo(m): 6:36pm On May 01
motymop:
He works for an opposition TV station that see everything based on tribe

Guys kindly look at the picture below, some people said government need to destroy all the properties in the red lines to build way for the coastal high way, while properties on the yellow line need to be left because Landmark beach resort is situated there

Now think for yourself

which of the lines below in the picture is likely to create more harm and damage, the red or yellow

You can see how the red lines are all occupied by buildings and businesses while the buildings in the yellow lines are scanty

Lets be factual, it is not as if land mark building was destroyed. The beach front was destroyed to create way for a government project that will ease travelling for everyone and those living in the axis.

Coastal shorelines are owned by the federal government, we all know that.

some section of the country want government to destroy all those properties and businesses on the red axis and leave the yellow one because an igbo man own a property there.

you can clearly see the amount of damage that will be done if government destroy the properties and businesses on the red axis compared to the yellow axis

So all the resort and beaches along the coastline should be destroyed?
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Gandrova: 6:39pm On May 01
Bubu4Sea:
My Own is has the road construction started?

It's like they were in a hurry to demolish landmark.

Let's face it, I believe its time outsiders stop investing in Lagos.

Likewise they should stop taking Niger Delta Oil to Lagos.

Since only yorubas can vote in Lagos, our Oil should also be excluded
Then you people shouldn't ask for Federal allocation
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by ebufa: 6:40pm On May 01
Okete001:
Hehehe

This thread don finally reach front page.

Cannibals and victimisation mentality

You are an utter buffoon...! the evil you pooped out of your evil mind will catch up with you people sooner than later! How can you pass a six lane super highway in front of that nice complex...when the former plan was for the road to pass behind the complex! Darl sordid soul! ndi uchu!
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Westwood2580: 6:49pm On May 01
Bubu4Sea:

Likewise they should stop taking Niger Delta Oil to Lagos. How many oil well is in Igbo land? U guys should stop saying SS is part of you. We're absolutely not.

Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by ebufa: 6:50pm On May 01
CommonSense1967:

Stop lying. You started a war killing millions of people while doing cannibalism and then you expect the govt to compensate you?
The govt did give 20 pounds when they didn't have to.

Let me assure you Biafra will come...........whether you like it or not! Na Ndigbo you dey deal with o! we have a long memory and we have the resolve of a honey badger and the patience of a vulture!!! Nigeria go hear am .......I swear! O mela n'izu .....O mee n'onwa!
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by 43Ronin: 7:04pm On May 01
Since the landmark will be compensated I don't think there's an issue, the only issue people have is why spend 1 trillion on a road at this trying times in nigeria
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Omoawoke: 7:17pm On May 01
LegendHero:

Na 200 million dollars brother. $200.

I saw your other thread and I was like 200 million naira, that shouldn’t be too bad…

But I just realized it’s fvking 200 million dollars. 😂
Do these guys know what 200 million dollars is?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by LegendHero(m): 7:22pm On May 01
Omoawoke:

I saw your other thread and I was like 200 million naira, that shouldn’t be too bad…

But I just realized it’s fvking 200 million dollars. 😂
Do these guys know what 200 million dollars is?

They don’t at all.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by ufotunang: 7:36pm On May 01
Jst destroying people bussinesses and make them jobless and add more hardship to them... government with no conscience and feelings for nigerians
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by ufotunang: 7:37pm On May 01
What did you expect from a president that the only thing he could tell nigerians during his presidential campaign that..it's my turn 🙄
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by VaginaAcademic: 7:38pm On May 01
Krankhead:
Mumu does fed govt approved buolding plan for individual. Una go get react without reasoning
ode the people wey approve am no be government ozuor
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by steeltrust: 7:41pm On May 01
I’m a Yoruba from ogun state
And my mom is delta urhobo precisely
I’ll never invest in Lagos
I either invest in my fathers place ogun or invest in mother side delta

This should be a warning to all
But I believe ignorant people will still fall victim
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by beyondPen(m): 7:47pm On May 01
Bubu4Sea:

Likewise they should stop taking Niger Delta Oil to Lagos.

Your oil? Is ondo state not among Niger Delta.

Can you own a beach front in America or Europe? Even their citizens cant. Beach front is suppose to be open for everyone?

Igbos came to southwest to buy parts of the beach front and start collecting money from people for it. Lagos is not Abuja that any one can own anything. Let people go to their states to own something there. How is that simple to go?

We dont want anyone owning anything free gift of nature in the southwest any longer.

When will my yoruba people going to get sense , to ri olun?
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Khallicopyro: 7:48pm On May 01
Lagos is getting increasingly dangerous a place to invest your money as a non indegene..
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by 2023Blessed: 7:51pm On May 01
Kenochi:
Let me speak from my experience as a practitioner and a professional in this field
I said in an earlier thread that all Ocean Coastline in Nigeria belong to the Federal Government and they are the only entity that can issue titles in that regards,I am not capping but I was taught this in my University Undergrads days
I have challenged Landmark to seek legal redress because this is a very huge investment and we need to settle this matter of who really owns the Ocean Coastline once and for all

I also challenged Landmark to publish his documents to the general public and also for everyone involved to openly produce all certified drawings and plans of both the old abd new coastal roads

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet before you get all the facts
They will never listen to you. Their brains defy reasoning.
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Judgement12(m): 8:38pm On May 01
Continue defending evil one day evil will be your potion. Igbos are not good oyaa allow them to go you said no. What Igbos always see from Nigeria government is destruction upon destruction.
motymop:
He works for an opposition TV station that see everything based on tribe

Guys kindly look at the picture below, some people said government need to destroy all the properties in the red lines to build way for the coastal high way, while properties on the yellow line need to be left because Landmark beach resort is situated there

Now think for yourself

which of the lines below in the picture is likely to create more harm and damage, the red or yellow

You can see how the red lines are all occupied by buildings and businesses while the buildings in the yellow lines are scanty

Lets be factual, it is not as if land mark building was destroyed. The beach front was destroyed to create way for a government project that will ease travelling for everyone and those living in the axis.

Coastal shorelines are owned by the federal government, we all know that.

some section of the country want government to destroy all those properties and businesses on the red axis and leave the yellow one because an igbo man own a property there.

you can clearly see the amount of damage that will be done if government destroy the properties and businesses on the red axis compared to the yellow axis

Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by highchief1: 8:43pm On May 01
David160:
Rufia Oseni is making sense. Watch now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5ZNpdrZNg?si=8QfcJkZKnR2-bc4d
im not a fan of rufai I voted for tinubu.but this project na mumu project.it cannot be completed in our life time.The next govt will not inherit it.judt the way he tinubu is not interested in the railways that Buhari focused on.nigeria is under a spiritual attack
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by jamafa: 8:56pm On May 01
freemanq:

Them ONIRU wey property was demonized nko??

This ndi-east self, u guys no tap at all
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Growing(m): 9:05pm On May 01
Actions are beginning to look less clueless and more evil.
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Duru009(m): 9:32pm On May 01
The man that owns Landmark is a major financier of Labour Party....

The government knows exactly what they are doing.... This is pure politics
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by khreus(m): 9:35pm On May 01
David160:
Rufia Oseni is making sense. Watch now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5ZNpdrZNg?si=8QfcJkZKnR2-bc4d

You can a nice diction of words and still be stewpeed. Rufai defines that. I stopped taking that inbreeded bastard seriously.
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Hunxho: 9:56pm On May 01
After God,Fear Government!
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:00pm On May 01
Doing business in Lagos is at your own risk
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Kpatakpata: 10:23pm On May 01
This is pure evil
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by OChimex: 10:35pm On May 01
Kenochi:
Let me speak from my experience as a practitioner and a professional in this field
I said in an earlier thread that all Ocean Coastline in Nigeria belong to the Federal Government and they are the only entity that can issue titles in that regards,I am not capping but I was taught this in my University Undergrads days
I have challenged Landmark to seek legal redress because this is a very huge investment and we need to settle this matter of who really owns the Ocean Coastline once and for all

I also challenged Landmark to publish his documents to the general public and also for everyone involved to openly produce all certified drawings and plans of both the old abd new coastal roads

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet before you get all the facts

I will tell you one thing for free, ask anybody who has lived years abroad, when it comes to common sense, the blacks don't have it.
Comon sense is, why demolish investment that employ thousands and pay billions in tax to you when you as govt don't create jobs and are begging investors to come invest in your country?
Nigeria has roads already leading from Lagos to any where.
No wonder black race are backward when compared to other races. They lack common sense.
Why waste trillion on a road when you already have alternative roads, and not on the pressing issues like hunger, epileptic power, inflation, insecurity?
How will this road add or improve the living standard of a common man?
I weep for nigeria damn. They are really cursed with senseless leaders
Thank God, I wouldn't want my kids to grow up amongst people with such backward mentality.
The common sense is, find alternative route and let businesses stay so as not to worsen the already bad situations.
You guys are scaring away investments... taking people out of jobs and causing more hunger.
That hotel brings dollars into the country of which I had lodged twice there and paid in dollars while booking from oversea

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Kpatakpata: 10:41pm On May 01
There is nothing good about this project. It's going end up as white elephant project

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Kpatakpata: 10:42pm On May 01
This people are evil.
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Ceeblck: 10:44pm On May 01
This people are just after the igbos
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:51pm On May 01
Slytiger:
LMAO. Crying over spilled milk.

Thank you David Umahi.
if that is what you stand for you will experience it by God grace
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by fareed69(m): 1:10am On May 02
freemanq:

Go to Anambra and build it.
We have the right to revoke your C of O.
Una go cry tired.
Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by HRMK: 1:57am On May 02
THIS HALF BAKED OR BABY JOURNALIST HAS NEVER TASTED THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PROFESSION!BY THE TIME HE SPENDS FEW WEEKS IN DETENTION,WE WILL THEN KNOW HOW COURAGEOUS HE IS!AS IT IS HE ONLY RUNNING HIS MOUTH RECKLESSLY BUT I DOUBT IF HIS BODY COULD STAND THE HARDSHIP OF A CELL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Babatunde Fashola's Reaction When Benin Republic's Minister Hugged Him Tigh / Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast / Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.