Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah (21954 Views)

PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. / N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by ufotunang: 10:43pm On May 01
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Silentgroper(m): 10:50pm On May 01
Why you no buy for nnpc ..

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Banbanna(m): 10:50pm On May 01
Omo, you read this people well. Same thing they did with the price of cement. Only to reduce it marginally, and it never went back to its former price of 5k.

So long as these political crooks are in power, there's hardly any hope at all for a better Nigeria.
much123456:
This is there style to psych the public about how they are working........... they make things go up and make it come down so that people will hail them that they are working. Mad people. Dangote will come now and sell 600 and everyone will hail him for bringing it down.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by jude33084(m): 10:51pm On May 01
use gas
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:52pm On May 01
Zonefree:
Welcome to Renewed Shege.

Tinubu is taking us to doomsday.
and mumus that was shouting during Jonathan are now deaf and dumb

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by condralbedez: 11:26pm On May 01
tolusaliu:
I bought mine for N1,100 this afternoon. I pray everything calm down .
You pray keep praying.... Habaa!! you have been praying since the administration of Buhari.
Nothing happened, nah this BUbu promax (Tinubu administration)that you thought things will change from your prayers .

I wouldn't have believed that i will miss Buhari undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Melonsmasher: 11:33pm On May 01
WHAT HAPPENED TO DANGOTE REFINARY?
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Melonsmasher: 11:35pm On May 01
much123456:
This is there style to psych the public about how they are working........... they make things go up and make it come down so that people will hail them that they are working. Mad people. Dangote will come now and sell 600 and everyone will hail him for bringing it down.
Nigerians are the most foooolish set of blacks across the globe

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by ojonugba2014(m): 11:49pm On May 01
This is just the beginning

We never see anything

This is what wl happen when u have a groudpa as a the president.

Make eee shaaa favour me ND my family. If una like make Una cry tl next year. Oyo is your name

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On May 01
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
and mumus that was shouting during Jonathan are now deaf and dumb
Please stop this nonsense! Jonathan was equally terrible. They have all been terrible thus far. Stop using one terrible politician as a standard to measure another terrible one. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by silaswills01(m): 12:08am On May 02
tuoyoojo:

As good as God was, angels still revolved against him

That's the beauty of free will my brother

Yeah
Ppl always attracted to making wrong choices
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:59am On May 02
Kobojunkie:
Please stop this nonsense! Jonathan was equally terrible. They have all been terrible thus far. Stop using one terrible politician as a standard to measure another terrible one. grin
respect your self, which Jonathan was terrible?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Goodoldays(m): 1:05am On May 02
Nigeria need to buy fuel 4000 per litre before they do the needful

They are on Twitter talking about Davido and wizkid

Fools

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On May 02
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
respect your self, which Jonathan was terrible?
He was equally terrible. Stop lying to yourselves for Pete's sake! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by iyerebenita993: 4:21am On May 02
It is well
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On May 02
iyerebenita993:
It is well
Stop telling yourselves this lie at least! grin
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Jostoman: 4:51am On May 02
tuoyoojo:
This shit is not funny at all.

If they told Nigerians that by February 2023 during the campaign that fuel would jump from 197 naira to 950 naira.....they would say it was impossible

In our very before, you see am they happen like film

Who is APC going to blame for this
Yaradua grin
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by emmi14: 5:23am On May 02
BUSINESSARENAA:
This is really outrageous. Just went to Abiot Filling Station Addo Road, Ajah to get fuel and to my shock, they are selling #950 per litre.

What is really going on in this country.

Tinubu is working. When I talk some of my sw brothers will attack me.. Their usual question is Buhari did therefore Bola is justified. Fuel prices is skyrocketing good enough both Ola, Obi, and Mohammed even Rumemeka and effiong are paying the same price. Same filling station regrettably different opinion but the same pains.
Exchange rate is wallowing in deception.
The federal government of confused people are indirectly collecting from citizens to feed the national reserve used to romance the Naira.
Robbing Peter to pay Paul.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by kwaso2: 5:54am On May 02
All my soups in the fridge have gone bad due to inconsistent or not available electricity. Am struggling to maintain generator that can keep the fridges cold for food sake. NEPA dey do us, Fuel dey do us. Why are things deliberately diffcult in Nigeria. Who did we offend? To buy fuel in filling station, na serious queue and struggle, with the extreme, unimaginable high cost. Public transportation has multiplied by 5. Are we not far better off with fuel subsidy? When are we going to start this conversation?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Patojargz: 6:18am On May 02
Those werey dem wey vote Apc and wey carry Tinubu 4 head no dey rush 2 front page again.

Normally, E nor suppose better 4 all of dem cos money wey dem credit during election don finish now life don get as e b 4 dem...

E go favor me and my family dem don run finish na renewed shege dey hunt their families...

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by freemanq(m): 6:40am On May 02
Nice one renewed hope 101

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Willie2015: 6:45am On May 02
I dey concentrate...
seriously on my dollars stream of income
Naira don cast...
Its the hard way ...the only way.. grin
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by VinnyBaba: 6:58am On May 02
kwaso2:
All my soups in the fridge have gone bad due to inconsistent or not available electricity. Am struggling to maintain generator that can keep the fridges cold for food sake. NEPA dey do us, Fuel dey do us. Why are things deliberately diffcult in Nigeria. Who did we offend? To buy fuel in filling station, na serious queue and struggle, with the extreme, unimaginable high cost. Public transportation has multiplied by 5. Are we not far better off with fuel subsidy? When are we going to start this conversation?

You no even Thank God say you get Money for Soups and Stew? undecided

Some Married Men can hardly provide that now. embarassed

God will punish this USELESS APC govt and her EVIL supporters. angry sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by SemperFid: 7:41am On May 02
Seunmsg why is it that when issues like this come up, which affects the standard of living or you, your family, your father and almost everyone around you come up, nobody sees your message. You don't make any comment

But when Peter obi makes a comment on Twitter, something as inconsequential as dust before the wind, that holds zero impact on your standard of living, you screenshot the same message, come here and write a sermon.

Which one of these two should be more important to you as a human being. The things that affects your life or the inconsequential?

Or are you not a human being at all? Like some kind of bot

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by SalamRushdie: 7:47am On May 02
Righthussle:
Lucky you.

You don't have sense
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by grandstar(m): 7:53am On May 02
Dubetex96:
You didn't come with your APC card and beside u didn't shout Akanbi 3 times.

Enjoy your Renewed shege.

Peter Obi and Atiku both said they'll remove the petrol subsidy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Petermarshal(m): 8:09am On May 02
Yet the south easterners are not complaining
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by YouAreNobody: 8:23am On May 02
grandstar:

It is time the petrol subsidy ends and the price of petrol deregulated.

Government should also deregulate the price of electricity.
Seems you've not been following the news, they're still paying subsidy and paying much more than before
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Scarcity234: 8:30am On May 02
Tinubu should blame Jonathan like his predecessor did.
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah by Anointedvirgin: 8:45am On May 02
[quote author=MEEVEET post=129735074]
Are you a new APC member?

We old members na #126 per liters ooh... Just shout Ronu them go commot #50 naira [/🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wahala. NL is really a joy giver]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG / In Lagos Civil Service, Goodbye ‘hard-work’ / Buratai, Olonisakin, Ex-Service Chiefs To Forfeit Salaries As Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.