Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu (14405 Views)

Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments / Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by PressMyButton: 7:13pm On May 01
Kingsmeal:

The more you talk about him, the more people know him.

Thank you for always talking about Obi.

Nobody now talks about the failure in Chief of propaganda and fake investments
Nobody talks about that loser who carries cameras around seeking attention and putting his feminine voice on issues beyond his container understanding.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Niok: 7:13pm On May 01
My oga dn talk
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 7:14pm On May 01
kk
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by abysirius(m): 7:15pm On May 01
Man just dey disturb himself. PO can NEVER be president in Nigeria. Maybe it is possible in Biafrau, but not in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by onuman: 7:15pm On May 01
Too many lives have perished unannounced since the last 10 years when this Ihialla-Orlu federal road between Anambra and Imo States has been like this. Politicians come and go.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by fredoooooo: 7:17pm On May 01
Obi Enu orofo ...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by porthouse7(f): 7:21pm On May 01
Gbague, we always measure you by ur 8yrs failure in anambra

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Believeintruth: 7:22pm On May 01
richie240:

See contradictory reasoning from a graduate for goodness sake.
With one mouth u confess ignorance of the cause of the accident, in yhe same statement u arr already pointing accusing fingers.
cool

Try and read and comprehend with sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Believeintruth: 7:23pm On May 01
LegendHero:
This man mental problem keep getting worse by the day.

Below is him in 2009 abusing Ngige for claiming accidents that happened during Peter Obi tenure was due to bad roads.

I have never seen any more hypocritical person than Obi. Did he forgot he was once a Governor?

Wait were you raised with Zobo instead of breast milk? How is what you attached linked with the topic? This your obsession with PO is becoming a mental illness, you need help.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:25pm On May 01
AutoConsult:
He has a point in my opinion.

But the coastal road is just as important as the other roads that need attention, and I believe the FG is working simultaneously to fix others too.

Meanwhile, contact me if you need to buy vehicles that can survive on Nigerian roads. Take a stroll through my profile for more enquiries.

Prioritize projects. There are death traps called roads that can be fixed and critical areas to attend to than channel our scarce resources for Super highway.

Finito.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by CommonSense1967: 7:26pm On May 01
Obi's penchant for hypocrisy should be studied at Harvard in Ethics classes.

Obi is a narcissistic lunatic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:26pm On May 01
abysirius:
Man just dey disturb himself. PO can NEVER be president in Nigeria. Maybe it is possible in Biafrau, but not in Nigeria.

Focus on the point than PO presidency. The point is that we have lots of bad internal roads that need urgent attention to save lives than sinking billions into roads that will take ages to complete while lives are being lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by machote: 7:27pm On May 01
It could be reckless driving or bad roads. We can't really tell since we didn't witness it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:28pm On May 01
CommonSense1967:
Obi's penchant for hypocrisy should be studied at Harvard in Ethics classes.

Can you show us what is hypocritical in that? He is calling for urgent attention to roads that are death traps and channel our scarce resources to address crucial problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Judolisco(m): 7:29pm On May 01
One would think d way obi is talking... He fixed all d roads in Anambra... Like fashola said bad roads don't cause most accidents... Most accidents are caused by people overspeeding on good roads..... U can't run on bad roads... There are some bad roads in Nigeria I can recommend if u think I'm lying...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by 2023Blessed: 7:32pm On May 01
I have now confirmed that this Peter Obi is a f.o.o.l.
I saw the pictures of both accidents and they occured on very good roads.
People used to make various inferences about this Obi but I just confirmed today that he is a sore loser.

How can you conclude the cause of the accidents were bad roads and insecurity when one of the eyewitness accounts clearly stated that the truck driver overtook recklessly. The other accident was clearly over speeding judging from the way it plunged into the fence of Maduka University.

Honestly, I have never said this before but Obi is a mad man.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Kingsmeal: 7:32pm On May 01
PressMyButton:

Nobody talks about that loser whn he carries cameras around seeking attention and putting his feminine voice on issues beyond his container understanding.

Go and read your initial post.

Can't you ignore the loser? Must you comment on the loser's opinion?
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Dpharisee: 7:32pm On May 01
What he said is what many Nigeriens have been saying, the federal highways are in a very bad shape and killing people but are desperate to give N15T to Chagoury family
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by yommen: 7:34pm On May 01
Peter O I is a pathological fool who takes advantage of sad situations to do his dirty politics.

What he doesn't know is that bad road only spoil vehicles. Bad road doesn't cause accident because people naturally slow down where the road is bad. Speed that kills that magnitude is only possible on good roads. Very dull Mr Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by PressMyButton: 7:36pm On May 01
Kingsmeal:

Go and read your initial post.

Can't you ignore the loser? Must you comment on the loser's opinion?
Tell the loser to stop his hypocritical posturing and stop meddling in our affairs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Rapht933: 7:39pm On May 01
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

I don't need to read his comment, I it's thrash..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Gandrova: 7:39pm On May 01
Kingsmeal:

The more you talk about him, the more people know him.

Thank you for always talking about Obi.

Nobody now talks about the failure in Chief of propaganda and fake investments
Hobi can never rule this country he is a pathological liar with obsession to rule by force.
Lastly, his propaganda can't get him to Villa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Dennisochampa: 7:41pm On May 01
Good one from Peter obi but there have also been issues of insecurities involving unknown gunmen and kidnapings in anambra... When is he ever gonna talk about that as well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Bankkym: 7:41pm On May 01
vanbonattel:
Peter Obi is right as always.

We need leaders who can arrange our projects by priorities. You cannot be doing a white elephant super highway that may not be completed in 15 years while the express being used by thousands of motorists is a death trap that continues to drink blood on a daily basis.

We love you PO, always on point.

Peter obi really gets his advice from mad men

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Truthsandtrusts: 7:45pm On May 01
vanbonattel:

We need leaders who can arrange our projects by priorities. You cannot be doing a white elephant super highway that may not be completed in 15 years while the express being used by thousands of motorists is a death trap that continues to drink blood on a daily basis.

Na today accident dey happen for the world ,even countries with the best roads accidents do occur...abeg find some else to say,what about if the driver is a reckless and a careless driver,what if the driver is drunk...make owner dey think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Image123(m): 7:46pm On May 01
yommen:
Peter O I is a pathological fool who takes advantage of sad situations to do his dirty politics.

What he doesn't know is that bad road only spoil vehicles. Bad road doesn't cause accident because people naturally slow down where the road is bad. Speed that kills that magnitude is only possible on good roads. Very dull Mr Peter Obi.

i was about to say this. People really lack commonsense to believe this Obi lambadona.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Geonigga(m): 7:46pm On May 01
richie240:

See contradictory reasoning from a graduate for goodness sake.
With one mouth u confess ignorance of the cause of the accident, in yhe same statement u arr already pointing accusing fingers.
cool
You lack understanding
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Gboom: 7:47pm On May 01
The way obi is going criticizing and passing judgement ignorantly on present administration, he will fizzle out before the contest of 2027. He needs to mellow down and think deep so that his case will not be like what the bible that says in proverbs12"16 "A fool's wrath is presently known"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by brutal1(m): 7:49pm On May 01
grin grin Edeiot! Road accident happen everywhere in the world and mostly na human error but since your brain is on vacation and your messiah gets ideas from mad men i don't blame you.
vanbonattel:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by brutal1(m): 7:50pm On May 01
Human error and poor condition of the cars (bad maintenance culture)
Image123:

i was about to say this. People really lack commonsense to believe this Obi lambadona.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Truthsandtrusts: 7:51pm On May 01
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

You love bad new too much,you have money, if you love Nigeria so much then use from your savings to fix the road OGA talk talk....what if the driver are reckless and a drunk? You just jumped into conclusions,na today accident dey happen for the world,even the best country with good roads accidents dey happen,where did Access bank OGA died is it in Nigeria or united state?

Peter Obi election way you lost dey disturb your health go rest,2027 and lost waiting for u OGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Image123(m): 7:52pm On May 01
brutal1:
Human error and poor condition of the cars (bad maintenance culture)

Don't mind him oh. The Obi even shamelessly stated that he does not know the cause of the accident.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case / Venue For Stakeholders Meeting Of Entire Organs Of PDP Barricaded By Modu Sherif / Nigeria Tackling Corruption Head-on - Buhari Declares At UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.