Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu (14406 Views)

Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments / Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by pfadom: 10:45pm On May 01
What a nuisance! Be quick to listen , but slow to talk. Peter Obi should learn that sensible men don't comment on every matter.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:54pm On May 01
richie240:

See contradictory reasoning from a graduate for goodness sake.
With one mouth u confess ignorance of the cause of the accident, in yhe same statement u arr already pointing accusing fingers.
cool

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by GoodLife4live: 11:09pm On May 01
Kingsmeal:
Atiku condemned this shady construction, but Na Obi Dem the attack back to back

That road is the least of our worries now.

We have unemployment, insecurity, inflation, etc hitting the country hard.

Let's focus of these ones first!!
Po the minister of bad News...

That's new title....
Incase you have any bad news contact po
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by olatuns2017: 11:16pm On May 01
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

Obi don turn to parrots
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by kengodson: 11:16pm On May 01
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

Ok
Fact check
The Enugu incident
The road is not bad as where the accident happened didn't happen where there was bad road
People who ply Enugu Nsukka new road can verify my comment...
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by phemray(m): 11:42pm On May 01
vanbonattel:
Peter Obi is right as always.

We need leaders who can arrange our projects by priorities. You cannot be doing a white elephant super highway that may not be completed in 15 years while the express being used by thousands of motorists is a death trap that continues to drink blood on a daily basis.

We love you PO, always on point.

Huummm, I always asked myself why we can't reason same way? Some people thinks far while some thinks immediate. At primary secondary and university, why do we have some people as the last and some at the first in same exam? It's simply ones reasoning level as at that that time and if care is not taken, for life. Now, I still maintained, obi as third class can never reason as first class. He has held many post in life but nothing special was achieved during is time in those offices even while at Tincan Island, board or government house. I wonder what the followers are imagining about him. They should let us know his past critical problems solved into the future.but If none, forget it, no story.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Goodoldays(m): 1:02am On May 02
Kay25:
Sincerely PO might need a medical attention cos he seems just to be waiting for bad incidents to happen to comment u haven't even confirmed the cause u had started commenting ibere werey ni yen depression is real ooo

Go and give him the medical attention

Gbajue holligan
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by fareed69(m): 1:07am On May 02
Mopolchi:
We have useless govt! Continue to tell them even if they refuse to hear.

Like this

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by casualobserver: 3:37am On May 02
PressMyButton:
What if it was reckless driving?. The causes of the accidents are yet unknown but you've already come to a conclusion. The more they flog this 3rd class loser for his reckless talking, the more he takes his weed, he is so obsessed with attention seeking.
The man is so daft and desperate. Was it dangerous road that caused the accidents on the renovated 3rd mainland bridge?

The man is actually danger to society.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by nairamaniac: 5:37am On May 02
vanbonattel:

We need leaders who can arrange our projects by priorities. You cannot be doing a white elephant super highway that may not be completed in 15 years while the express being used by thousands of motorists is a death trap that continues to drink blood on a daily basis.

Not that he is ALWAYS right, but he is most times right. Just as he is 100% right on this one.

Our existing highways need more attention than building fresh ones.

If they can use this coastal highway money to dualize all existing highways, I bet you that road accidents would reduce noticeably.

But people like helinus here would rather sacrifice the blood of accident victims for Tinubu's unpriotised decisions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Kay25(m): 6:10am On May 02
Goodoldays:

Go and give him the medical attention

Gbajue holligan
Its for your own good
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by bamasite2: 6:23am On May 02
This man keeps exposing how dumb he is everyday!

I remember when a section of a particular road was fixed in this country and there was constant accident along that road caused by you guessed it: b]overspeeding by drivers on the new road [/b]

It is a known fact in Port Harcourt that even after the many new roads rehabilitated and improved upon, you can be stuck for 30mins - 1hr, then get to the junction that seemed to cause the accident only to find that there was no bad road nor accident, only stupid driving that blocked the road.

Obi does not know the country he wants to rule. Let him settle Labour party affairs first. But no, he said it is easier to fix Nigeria with not than a hundred million interests than labour party with less than a key thousand leaders
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by RoadMozart(m): 6:34am On May 02
vanbonattel:

Listen to the senseless words you and your master are saying. How will your so called leader say his fellow humans were roasted?
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by MomohMrMoore: 6:36am On May 02
Pls guys how do I stop any news that have Peter Obi in it from showing on my nairaland feed?
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by kmonies: 7:40am On May 02
vanbonattel:

Talk is cheap!
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Mopolchi: 7:44am On May 02
fareed69:

Like this
I don't deal with propaganda like you do. As far as Anambra State is concerned, Peter Obi was the best governor the state has ever had. Those roads you posted are either being built completely by him or construction on them started in his tenure before he stepped down. The first picture happened under Obiano's government who failed to maintain roads built by Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Jonjam269: 7:49am On May 02
Serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and Pandora fraudster always react to remain relevant till 2027 elections. At the end Obingo is labouring in vain.
Obingo is a failure in all ramifications
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Jonjam269: 7:50am On May 02
Mopolchi:
I don't deal with propaganda like you do. As far as Anambra State is concerned, Peter Obi was the best governor the state has ever had. Those roads you posted are either being built completely by him or construction on them started in his tenure before he stepped down. The first picture happened under Obiano's government who failed to maintain roads built by Mr Peter Obi.
This is the true accounts from indigenes and residents of Anambra State when Obingo was a governor.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
The same people who criticised him for poor performance and incompetence then turned Obingo messiah overnight because of tribalism.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Truthsandtrusts: 8:39am On May 02
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

an assistant corps marshall, added that the Toyota bus was travelling from Kano and was on its lane when the Dangote truck driver travelling from Port Harcourt wrongfully overtook a vehicle and collided head-on with the bus.

Peter Obi you now see that the reason for the accident was not caused by bad road, just because you lost election your brain stop working....Dear Peter Obi all the evil plans you wishing for the country will go back to you and your evil obidients agent's .
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Mopolchi: 9:53am On May 02
Jonjam269:

This is the true accounts from indigenes and residents of Anambra State when Obingo was a governor.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
The same people who criticised him for poor performance and incompetence then turned Obingo messiah overnight because of tribalism.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
mister man keep shut if you know nothing of Mr Peter Obi as a governor.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by fareed69(m): 3:04pm On May 02
Mopolchi:

The presentation was live on TV.
Even your so called Arise TV .
I won't argue with you, but the records are there for all to see.
More over I stay in Enugu State and I can categorically say what each and every governor did in Anambra state.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Mopolchi: 4:32pm On May 02
fareed69:

The presentation was live on TV.
Even your so called Arise TV .
I won't argue with you, but the records are there for all to see.
More over I stay in Enugu State and I can categorically say what each and every governor did in Anambra state.
You stayed in Anambra when Peter Obi was the governor or you stay in Enugu after he was the governor? 🙄 Staying in neighbouring state during his tenure will not make you experience first hand who Mr Peter Obi is! Obi I experienced firsthand is as tough as nail. He came in during a bad period of governance and when the state was turned upside down by PDP godfathers. There was no schooling in the state for one full academic year due to strike but Obi came in and revamped education and Anambra State took first in WAEC and NECO. Most things in terms of development were done during Obi's tenure. Amaku hospital was built by him, Anatech now COOU was relocated to Igbariam by him and the buildings there were built by Obi. A Yoruba man is a director in Anambra State Civil service who employed him? Mr Peter Obi. Civil Service Secretariat was built by Mr Peter Obi. Most foreign investments in the state were brought by Mr Peter Obi. Anambra State has network of roads was done by Mr Peter Obi. Anambra State was most peaceful under Mr Peter Obi certified by Nigerian Police Force. He won governor of the year during his tenure. How many Anambra State governors have won the award during their tenures? Just Mr Peter Obi. He saved N75bn for his successor. How many governors in Nigeria has left savings for his successor in Nigeria? None. The set of people who genuinely had problems with Mr Peter Obi during his tenure were those who wanted to siphon Anambra State money via fictitious or bogus contracts; hence he was known as a Stingy Governor.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by fareed69(m): 5:20pm On May 02
Mopolchi:
You stayed in Anambra when Peter Obi was the governor or you stay in Enugu after he was the governor? 🙄 Staying in neighbouring state during his tenure will not make you experience first hand who Mr Peter Obi is! Obi I experienced firsthand is as tough as nail. He came in during a bad period of governance and when the state was turned upside down by PDP godfathers. There was no schooling in the state for one full academic year due to strike but Obi came in and revamped education and Anambra State took first in WAEC and NECO. Most things in terms of development were done during Obi's tenure. Amaku hospital was built by him, Anatech now COOU was relocated to Igbariam by him and the buildings there were built by Obi. A Yoruba man is a director in Anambra State Civil service who employed him? Mr Peter Obi. Civil Service Secretariat was built by Mr Peter Obi. Most foreign investments in the state were brought by Mr Peter Obi. Anambra State has network of roads was done by Mr Peter Obi. Anambra State was most peaceful under Mr Peter Obi certified by Nigerian Police Force. He won governor of the year during his tenure. How many Anambra State governors have won the award during their tenures? Just Mr Peter Obi. He saved N75bn for his successor. How many governors in Nigeria has left savings for his successor in Nigeria? None. The set of people who genuinely had problems with Mr Peter Obi during his tenure were those who wanted to siphon Anambra State money via fictitious or bogus contracts; hence he was known as a Stingy Governor.

Na me you write epistle for like this ?
I am a very busy man I don't have that time .
In case you still have more to write you can go ahead and sign praises of Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by Mopolchi: 6:23pm On May 02
fareed69:

Na me you write epistle for like this ?
I am a very busy man I don't have that time .
In case you still have more to write you can go ahead and sign praises of Peter Obi.
Small pikin like you dey form busy. Na me waste my time dey reply you. Suit yourself man and dey your dey.
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by fareed69(m): 6:44pm On May 02
Mopolchi:
Small pikin like you dey form busy. Na me waste my time dey reply you. Suit yourself man and dey your dey.

I can imagine how your upbringing would be like.
Do you know my age?
Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by SupremeSpecimen: 8:20pm On May 02
richie240:

See contradictory reasoning from a graduate for goodness sake.
With one mouth u confess ignorance of the cause of the accident, in yhe same statement u arr already pointing accusing fingers.
cool

You sef na graduate 🤔

See for the sake of politics accidents on highway have suddenly become news to you.

Nevermind the fact you sef have lost somebody

A lying man is of no character. 🗑️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns / Reno Omokri: Sheikh Gumi Defends Bandits But Never Speaks For Their Victims / Shaibu Suffers Blow As PDP Leaders From Edo North Endorse Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.