Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended (47205 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Blankstare(m): 1:52pm On May 02
Faber:
I will never rape a woman or lay my hands on any woman. But if I see any opportunity to inflict emotional pain on any woman, omo I dey grab am with both hands cos that gender no get joy

If you see waiting one married woman that have been making passes at me do me yesterday ehn, up till now I never recover aswear. I thought they are more sensible when they are under another man's roof, I tot wrong.

This evil woman that I have been subtlety letting know that she's just my customer and will should respect boundaries shouted at me in front of everyone that I don't respect her...it was a kind of madness that I still don't understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Blitzking: 1:56pm On May 02
Reminds me of my wife best friend . Their friendship denied the moment our wedding.g date was announced. Fear women
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Anunakeeh: 2:04pm On May 02
IbrahimSkiba:

What's up with it?!!!!

Your face seems kind of hard.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Mariangeles(f): 2:12pm On May 02
Faber:
I will never rape a woman or lay my hands on any woman. But if I see any opportunity to inflict emotional pain on any woman, omo I dey grab am with both hands cos that gender no get joy

May I ask what experience turned you this way?
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by neonly: 2:14pm On May 02
Zonefree:
That's good.
If she's in his position, she'll do more.

Whatever it takes to bring pain and agony to an average Nigerian girl in a relationship is totally acceptable by me.

Sanity 1
The future 0
U wicked oooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by nedekid: 2:15pm On May 02
Eyaa, possibly after how many belle removal.
Anyway, atleast he did not hang you as a babymama.
You probably just got out of bondage for better relationship ahead.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On May 02
Zonefree:
That's good.

Whatever it takes to bring pain and agony to an average Nigerian girl in a relationship is totally acceptable by me.

Sanity 1
The future 0

There's so much you need to learn about the laws of life.

You keep sabotaging yourself with every negativity you put out, because whatever you put out comes back to you, whether good or bad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:22pm On May 02
Anunakeeh:

Your face seems kind of hard.

Wahala dey
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by geraldamobi(m): 2:24pm On May 02
Why e no go end?
See as she tie wrapper like old woman
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Anunakeeh: 2:26pm On May 02
IbrahimSkiba:

Wahala dey

Change it to a fine one.

Your bulky lips will do a good job though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by oyeb15: 2:28pm On May 02
I like her. She can link up. She should thank God d guy did not live her after one or two kids.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Emu4life(m): 2:30pm On May 02
Faber:
Be like you no like your fine face again. Dem go soon use Acid bath you
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by femi4: 2:34pm On May 02
IbrahimSkiba:

Not enough to record myself crying mbok

Heartbreak hurts, yes. Na why e no good make person too put his or herself fully inside relationship
Then you’re not in love. True love no dey do hide n seek for relationship
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Farmerforgoats: 2:37pm On May 02
Son of borehole for a mother has his say. Ashiere !

Lalami3232:
Welcome back to the street, beautiful geh cheesy
This same girl wey don date for years go meet a new man and say "my body count is just 3" 😆 cheesy. Dear married men wey marry non-virgins a.k.a boreholes, does this ring a bell?
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by GenFunction: 2:49pm On May 02
Dj,pls gimme one cold bottle of beer,Bar-man play me E don cast by Niniola.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by NELLY1990: 2:54pm On May 02
That is harsh.

Remember tomorrow you may have a girl child o. What if she missed it in the journey of life?

quote author=Lalami3232 post=129743251]Welcome back to the street, beautiful geh cheesy
This same girl wey don date for years go meet a new man and say "my body count is just 3" 😆 cheesy. Dear married men wey marry non-virgins a.k.a boreholes, does this ring a bell?
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:05pm On May 02
Antoeni:
Dear Ladies, Just This Hair Style & intelligent, Brain to Think Smart, is What All Men Want.... ❤

"Dear Men Hope I speak Your Mind?"

Well spoken, I can almost sell our family land for this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Hezmatosky: 3:27pm On May 02
When you're married or in a relationship as a man, any opportunity you see, my guy take it. If na your woman she no go look back. My few years of marriage has shown me that, you are just on your own in any relationship. As it stands now, I can bleep my wife's friend, sister, even mother. Why? Because, if it's her turn she won't send you. Gone were the days I use to say I no go get babe around my street or within my estate, f**ck those days. Now eh, I don strong mind. I won't ask her to leave o, na my wife she still be and will ever be. I no dream to marry more than one. Omo kids wahala no be here ooo😂🤣 Thank God am done and dusted after 5 lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On May 02
Zonefree:
That's good.

Sanity 1
The future 0
Lmao...Nwanne your Jollof rice is ready...This one na Ghana jollof🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by ufotunang: 3:39pm On May 02
6 years was too long to date a man hoping to marry you....its risky... after 2 years if he does not show much seriousness in marrying you ..you end the relationship...time waits for nobody...you have just washed 6 years for nothing... look at your age...age is going
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by bishop47: 3:55pm On May 02
Bros don deny him real father
ayjay45:
yes, you called me. Why did you call me in your example.

I am dangotes son
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by RealTalker02: 3:56pm On May 02
4tomandchi:
She has don well by sharing with the world how deeply she invested in that relationship but someone close to her should also remind her that she has also successfully
put off men who may have had genuine interest in her. No man wants to chop left over 6 years is not 6 days. Ladies use your head.

Deep
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by RealTalker02: 4:04pm On May 02
Blankstare:

If you see waiting one married woman that have been making passes at me do me yesterday ehn, up till now I never recover aswear. I thought they are more sensible when they are under another man's roof, I tot wrong.

This evil woman that I have been subtlety letting know that she's just my customer and will should respect boundaries shouted at me in front of everyone that I don't respect her...it was a kind of madness that I still don't understand

Wetin sup between two of una?
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by ayjay45: 4:22pm On May 02
bishop47:
Bros don deny him real father
I no deny am. Na 2 fathers I get. Na gay marriage grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Zonefree(m): 4:30pm On May 02
Munzy14:

Lmao...Nwanne your Jollof rice is ready...This one na Ghana jollof🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's spicy, bah?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by AZControversial(m): 4:39pm On May 02
TOPCRUISE:
I wonder why some girls always give green light to their friend's boyfriend but red light to an interested admirer.
Why most girls always want Chioma to break up with Davido whenever he misbehave is not because they like her. It's because they are on queue for Davido and take over.

The 8th wonder of the world.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Charly68: 4:46pm On May 02
Thid is what happens when you see a man as your meal ticket ....women should get busy with meaningful jobs and responsible men will be pursuing after them
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Bankeke(m): 4:47pm On May 02
Even the so called virgin cannot be trusted
Lalami3232:
Welcome back to the street, beautiful geh cheesy

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:47pm On May 02
femi4:
Then you’re not in love. True love no dey do hide n seek for relationship

Must the love hurt?!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:48pm On May 02
Anunakeeh:

Change it to a fine one.

Your bulky lips will do a good job though.

I should change my PD because you dont like?

Like who the Bleep do you think you are to tell me what do you with my account?

Don't allow me swear for you this hot afternoon.. kindly avoid me
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by Pootle: 5:06pm On May 02
femi4:
Another busy dick elsewhere. The new girl's milage might be higher than his ex

this serious, jus like the case of a he-goat grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended by ubev01(m): 5:28pm On May 02
What's the whole story? This one is not storying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.