Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18402 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 23, 2011
Malstrom:

This shows Christians, Jews, Mormons and even Atheists are more violent minded than Muslims. So please stop throw accusations all around you are not better yourselves.

[img]http://filipspagnoli.files./2011/09/public-opinion-on-targeting-civilians-by-religion.jpg[/img]

Look at the context.

These are not statistics for the most violent ideology or a factual analysis of current events.

This is simply a graph about the justification of violence from an unreliable and unproven source.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 23, 2011
Malstrom:

[b]frosbel [/b]HAHAHAHA I found this one in your link Four men were arrested on suspicion of trying to bomb the city of Gothenburg."

You know what, there was not a single evidence against those four men and this was the biggest fail made by police in a very long time. The police has now been sued and they have apologised to the men. I have met one of them in person myself!!

Its just another example of how the police treats innocent people based on religion. heavy armed police smashed in the door in the middle of the night and pointed their rifles at the children.

Luckily their families have been offered help from  to deal with the psychical trauma from Muslim ideal organisations for protection of human rights.

frosbel you actually try to prow me wrong with this BS? Stop beat down on people instead. The way people talk about Muslims today is exactly as we talked about the Jews before and we all know what that led to.

But Jews at the time were not killing , bombing their neighbourhoods and trying to convert all and sundry.

Jews were simply successful , that is why they were hated.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by yuboy: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2011
hhhhhhhhhhhhhm enter into d buildin discover dat boko haram are in d buildin site dis usseless topic come enter
call d poster, d poster answer
me, u are a fool and a coward,
poster , y now,
me , y will u ton a coward and listen to u foolish tought donot u no is very embrassin d way u tought of islam am sure u never read d beginnin part of d holy quran
             suratul fathia(opening chapter)
de summaris of dis sura is dat it says ALLAH don let me 2 go astray like d cristians did, point 1
and donot let me b of dos wu u have caused dat is d jewish and a loud amin is shouted and it is obligatory dat every muslim recite it every day.point 2
now search u small brain have u not gon astray but mind ur join islam and ur quitin dos not coll 4 d end of islam, ALLAH  VOWS TO DEFEND D RELIGION OF ISLAM AND PROMISE TO GUIDE D QURAN, SO UNBELIEVERS (KAFFIRRAH) U ARE A LIAR, D ORIGINAL BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN HEBREW WHERE IS D BIBBLE WRITTEN IN HEBREW?POSTER IN UR LIFE NEVER CLAIM 2 B A MUSLIM AGAIN because U AV VOILETED UR BELIEVE IN ALLAH COWARD U LOSS UR FATE OUT OF TRIALS OF LIFE DAT COULD BUY U PARADISE COW
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by splitnaija(m): 2:06am On Nov 23, 2011
I don't have anything against moslems or islam per se but I just wonder what the attraction is in a religion where supposedly normal people shout "Allah wakbar" (whatever that means) while slaughtering, killing or maiming fellow humans. Perhaps, the shouting, more than anything else, put a seal on every moslem as a potential terrorist & vice versa; thus disprovimg islam as "a religion of peace".
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 23, 2011
Malstrom:

This shows Christians, Jews, Mormons and even Atheists are more violent minded than Muslims. So please stop throw accusations all around you are not better yourselves.

[img]http://filipspagnoli.files./2011/09/public-opinion-on-targeting-civilians-by-religion.jpg[/img]

In the Middle East, Jews and Muslims are fighting. In Nigeria and some other countries Christians and Muslims are fighting. In India, Hindus and Muslims are fighting.  In Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and some other Asian countries Buddhists and Muslims are fighting

You even have Sunni Muslims fighting Shia Muslims. Other Muslims fighting the Ahmaddiya Muslims all because of slight differences in doctrine. As far as I'm concerned Christianity is the most divided religion in terms of the various doctrines that exist but you hardly hear them fighting themselves.

Have you ever heard Buddhists and hindus fighting? or Christians and Buddhists? or Hindus and Jews/Christians. Why is it that whenever we hear of religious violence anywhere in the world it always involves the Muslims? Just shows that Muslims are the most intolerant of all the world's religions,  If islam is not violent, then what is it,  I recommend you read the book "Who is this Allah" by GJO Moshay
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 23, 2011
my dear brother, I greet u with all humility, No one has preached to you to leave ISLAM but I will just make one or two references to guild you, please dont be annoyed. In the book of John 8:32 says "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."" (John 8:32). What am very sure that is not easy to just sit down and think like that but Jesus of Nasareth loves you thats why He's looking for a way to talk to you and to accept you to his kingdom. Am a theologian and I have read so many books even koran on islam how islam was establish. I know if you get yourself one of these books you ll find out that Islam is a do or die religion. Mohammed forced islam on people and those people that rejected him was killed by him. Now tell me, life is full of choice why forcing religion on people. You know the truth now, Jesus loves you just give him a chance in your life believe me he will give your troubled heart rest. "But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. " (Matthew 7:14). Please follow Christ now forget what people will say make a decision an stand by it. Just take time and think about it. Thank you. Want to know more about Jesus Christ please just mail me timmyadejare@gmail.com
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by zeennurei(m): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2011
Shame on you poster this clearly indicate that you are illeterate about your religion islam my honest advice to you read & understand what all islam is all about.

Subhanallah may God guide & protect us.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Fimmy(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2011
to doubt Islam means u were not even a good muslim in the first place.
@poster, do u pray 5times daily?
do you know how to read the Qur'an?do u understand the Hadiths of the Prophet?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by mabell: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2011
He's doubting the gboko haram's acts and you are asking about reading the Quran and praying 5 times a day
That's despicable angry angry angry
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by olawalebabs(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2011
It will be ultra vile for me to call the op a non believer, am very sure he's just a muslim by name (if at all), look at the irrational way of thinking. Can we say because democracy is being turn upsidedown in Nigeria make the system not good enough. Pls think well, study islam and understand it.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by nubian1010: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2011
its so bad and i know not all muslims are bad but most are, how many times have u seen southerners burning down mosques here, if anyone here lost someone during the past violence acts , you woulnt see these peeps as humans, they are mostly animals and the worst is that , they mostly start and group themselves from various mosque, No one is perfect but cmon you dont expect me to think good for these animals, politics or no politics, thank God for USA, this world would have been wiped out cos of all these terrorist all around the world, this year was bad for them though and i hope next year would be worse, more osamas to be buried
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Fokativ: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2011
Prophet Muhammad, by his violent jihadist movement and deeds, is the founding father of Islam and by extension Al qaeda, Boko Haram & global terror.

May piss be upon him.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Frendys(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2011
You are still looking in the wrong direction as long as you are seeking ways to God in religion. All religions are man-made ways to finding their ways to God.

But I am glad to let you know that there is only one way to God, the Father and that way is through the Person of Jesus Christ. He Himself says: 'He is the way the truth and the life'.

You will never find God in religion!

Take the Bible and begin to read the word of God daily coupled with prayer that is directed to God through Jesus Christ. The Bible is the authentic manual from God to man. This way you will begin to really find God and the peace of God that passed all understanding will become yours.

I was religious and frustrated until I found out that Jesus Christ is the way to the Father's Kingdom to which I belong.

Religion will not sustain you in times of troubles like we have in the world today but Jesus Christ promisd to be with you till the end of time!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by javalove(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2011
@OP

Thats what happens when one places their reason, faith and hope in the hands of men. If I was a muslim because of people, I would have left Islam a long time ago too. . .but I'm a muslim because I understand its teachings and the good in it. Even if the whole world blow up themselves, I know what the real Islamic teachings are. . .teachings based on love, sharing and caring for muslims and non-muslims alike. . .so I'm not affected by what Al-Qaeda or Boko Haram or whatever any group does. . .

Question for you is. . .what understanding of Islam did you have before Boko Haram?
Do you think you are a practicing muslim?

The choice is yours. . .you can leave Islam or stay. . .it does not affect us. Allah will not ask you on judgement day if you knew Boko Haram or not. . .what matters is how you served him and how good you were on earth. . .

@To The christians on this thread

You see the calibre of people joining christianity. . .? You read the kinds of reasons they give? Not reasons based on convictions and the need to accept Jesu Kristi asnlord and savious (Auzubilah Minzalik). . .

Finally, show me one muslim leaving Islam for Christianity and I will show you hundreds leaving Christianity for Islam. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Drzak(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2011
It's unfortunate that this poster has no indepth knowledge about Islam.  All over the world go and search to know more about terrorism and see how westerners use the name of Islam to terrorize oil rich Muslim countries and blackmailing our religion Islam . Boko haram fight is far from being religious it is purely political ( one who fights to control state power) and they are sponsored by politicians and not any religion.  Read surah maid ah 5 vs 32.   Islam prohibits the killing of innocent human beings . Now even the Americans are complaining about the foreign policy of the us govt in invading other rich countries and causing problems through there oppositions whereas they also have their problems to solve unemployment and economic meltdown and they are there supporting fights instead of seeking dialogue as a means of conflict resolution .  Simply becos they are the world leaders . I heard rumors last time that the us wants to send their troops to help Nigeria in fighting Boko haram. That's their conspiracy . Even the Nigerian govt knew about .

I love being a Muslim !
    Islam is peace !
     Islam is total submission to Allah
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by nubian1010: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2011
rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how many times does this happen in christian dominated environment, killing of innocent civilians all across the globe, politics or no politics, most of you peeps are animals, Not all though, i have few close and nice ones but even now i cant visit their houses anylonger, barbariansss
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by gabbyj: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2011
Brother my advice for u is that dont make a great mistake for leaving ISLAM for Allah Him self have guided u and u dont need to misguide urself or allow people who live in shadow to mislead u. all u need to do is to read, because am very sure if u av enough knowledge about what u are doing (Islam) u wont av cause to ask or bother about the issue of Boko Haram and even Nigeria at large.
so read Islam but dont read Muslims read about the real teachings of Islam.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by nagoma(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2011
@Poster
Now that the Boko haram sect is gradually being unveil as a political militancy group and not an Islamic group , will the confused poster reconsider his view? The media should not decide for you what God you worship.
The West(America) is at war with Islam and the media is one of the major frontlines in  this war, the violent side works in codes , war on terror, democratization etc. The full history of this war may only be written when the war is over and as the war will not be over (there will always be muslims in this world) the full story and full plan may never be accepted publically.
Its even more complicated when some so called important muslim countries are allies in this war - knowingly or unknowingly.
From whatever statistics Islam remains the fastest growing religon in the world and the fastest growing religion in America.
As this poster leaves islam temporarily (he is swayed by media) a dozen others are choosing to become muslims.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by zeeleso(f): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2011
nagoma:

@Poster
Now that the Boko haram sect is gradually being unveil as a political militancy group and not an Islamic group , will the confused poster reconsider his view? The media should not decide for you what God you worship.
The West(America) is at war with Islam and the media is one of the major frontlines in  this war, the violent side works in codes , war on terror, democratization etc. The full history of this war may only be written when the war is over and as the war will not be over (there will always be muslims in this world) the full story and full plan may never be accepted publically.
Its even more complicated when some so called important muslim countries are allies in this war - knowingly or unknowingly.
From whatever statistics Islam remains the fastest growing religon in the world and the fastest growing religion in America.
As this poster leaves islam temporarily (he is swayed by media) a dozen others are choosing to become muslims.
OP is not even a muslim. na wa o!!!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by reloboy(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2011
@poster it shows u are not even a good muslim at all anyway if u dont serve God and want to go astray that's your prob because [b] Allah <subuhana watahala> [/b]said sum people will refuse to worship him no matter what u tell them about the Holy Quran
Am proud to be a muslim Islam is peace
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by jesusoto: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2011
Why continue to argue about which religion is good,one day this world will end ,you will see the truth and it would be too late to change.[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2011
Luk my frnd,.when devil c potential in we human he like to distroy that person, when there is nothin in that human he liv dat peson, we christian we hv many blesing attach to it dat why d devil fight to distroy dat peson, (nd u sayin xtian drink ,hold party,nd do al sort of tinz dat is d temptation nd d devil want to bring there lif 2 notin.).4rm d day u bekum xtian devil we b temptin u wit al pleasure of life,that is the prov dat u ar close to GOD almighty,.when u are nt close to God devil wil make that person a tools of distruction,nd violent,.Jesus love u nd He want u 2 b save,.frm bein d tools d devil wil use,.kum 2 him nd be save, my grand parent where al muslim ,nd my parent where born into muslim, bt tank God nw we ar al save.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by wellheads(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2011
Fokativ:

Prophet Muhammad, by his violent jihadist movement and deeds, is the founding father of Islam and by extension Al qaeda, Boko Haram & global terror.

May piss be upon him.

I truly wonder what people think when they make comments about issues. What has Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in the above subject matter, that warrant such insults? But for the absolute patience of God, people like you should in my opinion be the fuel for Hell fire.

@OP: You made a statement that summarised your condition- you had little or no knowledge of Islam and you are a muslim because your parents are muslims. IMO, that is why you are giving the idea of leaving Islam a thought. But a word of advice, don't make decisions based on others' attitude and actions (BH, press etc), but strictly based on reality and facts available to you.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Fokativ: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2011
wellheads:

What has Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in the above subject matter, that warrant such insults?

Poster is contemplating leaving Islam due to the inherent violence associated with the religion and its followers and naturally, one would look into who the founding father of violence in that religion as we know it today is. This is where your jihadist Muhammad comes in. A man who blatantly professes violence as a way of winning people over to his achaic religion deserves nothing but real piss upon him cool

people like you should in my opinion be the fuel for Hell fire.

You're a true follower of your violent religion, no doubts at all. But assuming this your prophet Muhammad was alive today, I would have given him a dirty slap for all the chaos he has caused in the world.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2011
wellheads:

I truly wonder what people think when they make comments about issues. What has Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in the above subject matter, that warrant such insults? But for the absolute patience of God, people like you should in my opinion be[b] the fuel for Hell fire.[/b]

Anger and ISLAM seem to go hand in hand.

So you are hoping that he becomes fuel for Hell fire  undecided

I bet if you see him in person you will not hesitate to use your dagger.

Religion of peace indeed.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2011
Who said Islam is not a religion of peace?

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1031/1031_01.asp

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2011
If islam is a religion of "peace" as u al said.,who wil c what is hapenin nw nd tink so, how is d peace reflectin to d world today,.d bible said let ur life so shine b4 men nd 4 pple 2 c ur gud work ,so that ur father in heaven wil b glorified, hw do u tink pple wil glorified allah afta al that is hapnin nw'.kilin human nd b shoutin "allah walkbar" hmmmm, GOD help us, that is why CHRISTIAN ar d lite of d world, .a country wit christian as the minority ,is alwas a voilent con3, why so, why ar d xtian con3 not fightin them self.?, my muslim brother tink ,tink, whch part ar u , ar u actuali in d pat of peace as claim or, d part of distruction, think abt ur life,.i tink d time u stat knwin dat Jesus nd God ar 1 d beta 4 al of us, ,just as our body(flesh) ,spirit nd d soul ar 1, dat is hw GOD,JESUS,ND D HOLY SPIRIT AR 1, IF u dnt hav JESUS u wil neva fine peace, take it or accept it .
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
drstan:

If islam is a religion of "peace" as u al said.,who wil c what is hapenin nw nd tink so, how is d peace reflectin to d world today,.d bible said let your life so shine b4 men nd 4 pple 2 c your gud work ,so that your father in heaven wil b glorified, hw do u tink pple wil glorified allah afta al that is hapnin nw'.kilin human nd b shoutin "allah walkbar" hmmmm, GOD help us, that is why CHRISTIAN ar d lite of d world, .a country wit christian as the minority ,is alwas a voilent con3, why so, why ar d xtian con3 not fightin them self.?, my muslim brother tink ,tink, whch part ar u , ar u actuali in d pat of peace as claim or, d part of distruction, think abt your life,.i tink d time u stat knwin dat Jesus nd God ar 1 d beta 4 al of us, ,just as our body(flesh) ,spirit nd d soul ar 1, dat is hw GOD,JESUS,ND D HOLY SPIRIT AR 1, IF u dnt hav JESUS u wil neva fine peace, take it or accept it .

You obviously haven't clicked on the suggested link. There you will see why I said that it is the religion of peace.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by begwong: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community) should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him." I stand to be corrected,is that really from the Hadith tongue
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by begwong: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
Muslims respect and revere Jesus, upon him be peace, and await his
Second Coming. They consider him one of the greatest of God's
messengers to mankind. A Muslim never refers to him simply as
'Jesus', but always adds the phrase 'upon him be peace' (abbreviated
as (u) here). The Quran confirms his virgin birth (a chapter of the
Quran is entitled 'Mary'),
and Mary is considered the purest woman in
all creation. The Quran describes the Annunciation as follows:

"Behold!" the Angel said, "God has chosen you, and purified you, and
chosen you above the women of all nations. O Mary, God gives you
good news of a word from Him whose name shall be the Messiah, Jesus
son of Mary,
honored in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those
brought near to God. He shall speak to the people from his cradle and
in maturity, and shall be of the righteous." She said: "O my Lord!
How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?" He said: "Even
so; God creates what He will. When He decrees a thing, He says to it,
"Be!" and it is" (Quran 3:42-47) I love the quran for this grin grin grin
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by wellheads(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Fokativ & frosbel
Just imagine the double standards that you guys are using in judging muslims from christians. I cite a few examples below:
Fokativ:

May piss be upon him.

What that called for? Is that not unprovoked insult? Isn't that an invitation to violence?

Fokativ:

Poster is contemplating leaving Islam due to the inherent violence associated with the religion and its followers and naturally, one would look into who the founding father of violence in that religion as we know it today is. This is where your jihadist Muhammad comes in. A man who blatantly[b] professes violence as a way of winning people over to his achaic religion deserves nothing but real piss upon him [/b]cool

You're a true follower of your[b] violent religion[/b], no doubts at all. But assuming this your prophet Muhammad was alive today, I would have given him a dirty slap for all the chaos he has caused in the world.

You don't see the bolded parts as signs of non-tolerance, extremism and violence especially the ones in Red colour. But if a muslim says that, you call it violence and insult the Prophet that he believes in. Isn't that double standards?

frosbel:

Anger and ISLAM seem to go hand in hand.

So you are hoping that he becomes fuel for Hell fire  undecided

I bet if you see him in person you will not hesitate to use your dagger.

Religion of peace indeed.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Please note the bolded part. It is my opinion, and I made that very clear in my text. Besides, don't forget that I said God is patient, so I will never kill anyone with dagger or anything. I will not even slap him as he intends to slap the prophet. Far from that! That is not the teaching of Islam (to kill anyone or injure anyone). God is capable of handling him in the best ways known to Him. What is my business with him other than to make observations on his statements and correct him where I feel he is erring?

On a final note, please don't take individual actions/ inactions as a representation of the collective actions/inactions of a group of people. That the useless BH / Abdul muttalab killed/attempted to kill several innocent souls does not mean they represent Islam.

Islam is Salam which means PEACE.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Jerryben(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
My dear, I will advice you follow your heart, Islam have always claimed they preach peace but am always afraid of their logo of 2 swords and a palm. Why is their so much trouble from that quarter if it is truely peace oriented. All over the world they are explosive in nature. Why are the royal fathers silent in this boko haram issues. If it is not integral part of the religion. You know in the north here you can not say what you are saying if you are from a muslim family because they would have killed you long time ago. Again because the yoruba muslim are not voilent they are regarded as fake muslims. Read the bible and you will sure find a way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin? / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.