Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US (13942 Views)

Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud / Jude Ameh and Ademola Aderibigbe Docked For N11.3m Fraud In Kano State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Emma09(m): 11:57am On May 03
As I hate tribalism which is one of the bedrock of this Noble forum, I hereby say that Okechuckwu Osuji is welcomed to the US where He would meet with his Colleague in the person of Hush puppy in prison. Happy days in prison.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by zomby(m): 11:58am On May 03
hopexter:

Pls when is the next Referendum? Biafra must be actualised by all means. Nigerians pls support your neighbours so they could get their dream country. angry undecided

They will not last past 13 months... Why?
Because these people blame everything and everyone for their huge everlasting losing streak; they refuse to look in the mirror...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by deji17: 11:58am On May 03
Newlymarried:

Source

The Eboe culture of crime is everywhere they go. Shame!
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by seguno2: 11:59am On May 03
deji17:
The Eboe culture of crime is everywhere they go. Shame!

Is the shame not on your troubled tribal mind

Peacemaker5128:
Ibo Amaka

See ya shameless tribal life in 7D below.

Newlymarried:
The US Department of Justice made the revelation on Thursday, May 2, saying that Osuji and his accomplices, John Wamuigah and Tolulope Bodunde defrauded their victims of over $6.3 million.

Source

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Honestey: 11:59am On May 03
well done brother, they no kii Huspuppi, they no go kii you too. Thanks for doing Nigeria proud
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Almaigaa: 12:01pm On May 03
Peacemaker5128:
Ibo Amaka
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by 2shure: 12:01pm On May 03
Stfu.nigerians no like truth.stupid artists making noise and sensless songs everywhere
Omoawoke:

Chronic inferiority complex is when you always feel others are better than you

Go for therapy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by amnesty7: 12:02pm On May 03
No mistake.
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by seguno2: 12:02pm On May 03
OnionBandit:
If the crime is big, you already know where the criminal is coming from

Two of the criminals are from southwest and southeast.

What else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by LegacyB: 12:03pm On May 03
Peacemaker5128:
Ibo Amaka
That’sall you see right. When are you going to be wise?
Note I am proudly Yoruba. Tribalism is a waste of brain space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by motionarena: 12:04pm On May 03
If na Naija dem catch am

He will get 10m naira option of fine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by seguno2: 12:05pm On May 03
zomby:
Do you guys want to guess which part of the country this dude is from?
Do I need to say more? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guess what part the dude below is from

Newlymarried:
The US Department of Justice made the revelation on Thursday, May 2, saying that Osuji and his accomplices, John Wamuigah and Tolulope Bodunde defrauded their victims of over $6.3 million.

Source

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Omoawoke: 12:06pm On May 03
2shure:
Stfu.nigerians no like truth.stupid artists making noise and sensless songs everywhere
Ok we have heard your version of the truth.
Nobody knows you exist, you are here gnashing teeth. Stop envying those making it in the industry, go and sing you own song
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Pilokwe(m): 12:07pm On May 03
Emyzoloye5:

Better than skull mining afonjaaz
Osuji and his accomplices, John Wamuigah and Tolulope Bodunde defrauded their victims of over $6.3 million.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Peacemaker5128: 12:07pm On May 03
seguno2:

Is the shame not on your troubled tribal mind

See ya shameless tribal life in 7D below.

Ibo Amaka
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by 2shure: 12:07pm On May 03
Stfu dunce.
Omoawoke:

Ok we have heard your version of the truth.
Nobody knows you exist, you are here gnashing teeth. Stop envying those making it in the industry, go and sing you own song
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Nyanabo(m): 12:08pm On May 03
2shure:
I swear South Africa House warming mix is 100% better and balanced dan naija songs. Naija songs are just noise.and the dj are not helping matters

Go and Kee yourself if you don't like it...
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by oluwaahmed: 12:10pm On May 03
2shure:
I swear South Africa House warming mix is 100% better and balanced dan naija songs. Naija songs are just noise.and the dj are not helping matters
Ita that SA house music that gave birth to amapiano. They have been way ahead of us in music

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by 2shure: 12:11pm On May 03
I swear.the bass almost tear my sony xplod woofer oh.i first think say my car exhaust don burst,till i parked and open boot.saw the xplod woofer going in and out ,hitting hard on the ampiano bass.i just smile.i say Sony Xplod no be samsung.i uwed to be engulfed in SA music during the days of channel o.ever since e no day,i stipped watchi g music and mtv base naija na trash.
oluwaahmed:

Ita that SA house music that gave birth to amapiano. They have been way ahead of us in music

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14pm On May 03
idanone:
Even if it is a lie against him do we have a strong government to defend our diasporas? No.
The white get away easily with every evil they perpetrate on the blacks on their soil. At the other hand..... Nigerians should stay out of drugs or any form of corruption.
say what you know...you have no idea how many white have been extradicted and arrested in u.s due to fraudulent activites. $6.5m is a joke compared to some scams ochestrated by white dudes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On May 03
Abeg which visa dem dey use carry them to USA
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by humblespirit: 12:18pm On May 03
Obedience40:
Respect your self no tribe should be mentioned
They know themselves: Baba know the pinkin wey him born

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by lymelyte(m): 12:24pm On May 03
Reality3080:
Hmmm

Na dem

After making money through fraudulent ways then they start bragging like fools that they are
senselessness dey worry dem.. You made money through illegal means. The next thing is to rub it on people's face causing nuisance... Even making it easy for people to question your source of income..Lack of proper orientation.. The real people who even created the tools required to perform this electronic heist are behind the scene,hiding in plain sight..you won't even know they are the real ones but you see some uncultured and disoriented ones,they will come online showing off..talking senselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by OderaOdesigo: 12:26pm On May 03
Newlymarried:

Source

Na dem! As usual.

If Nigeria wants to claw back our reputation they should just let these people go. No country in the world will be giving them visas once they see their Biafra passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by porthouse7(f): 12:27pm On May 03
Why Mr osuji, you are not contented,you want to show to ur people you don arrive

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by crystalpapers(m): 12:29pm On May 03
O boy that's over 7billion naira oo. He should enjoy his loot in mangala over there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Cradletop: 12:31pm On May 03
Another one bite the dust. Say NO to crime.
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Papayaayasager(m): 12:37pm On May 03
US, someone can not play with you guys ni? he's just playing kindly release him joor
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Papayaayasager(m): 12:42pm On May 03
Peacemaker5128:
Ibo Amaka

Yoruba accomplices Amaka

Ode
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by seetomorrow: 12:43pm On May 03
SAMBARRY:
Nigerians.must you rub the name of Nigeria in the mud? Na swear? Won Fi Ole ATI IWA jibiti sepe funyini? Can't you go to another man's country and behave yourself? undecided

Will you shut up there. Why are you talking like a poor rat, do you compare it to what your politifiens are doing both here and abroad? Who started it first
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Papayaayasager(m): 12:44pm On May 03
OnionBandit:
If the crime is big, you already know where the criminal is coming from

Tolulope Bodunde defrauded their victims of over $6.3 million.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State / 2 Robbery Suspects Killed By Mob In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.