Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US (13939 Views)

Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud / Jude Ameh and Ademola Aderibigbe Docked For N11.3m Fraud In Kano State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Chukwuka319(m): 12:45pm On May 03
My brethren at it again.
Probably this urchin is trying to follow the footsteps of Hushbingo or Hushekeuke.
By the way,if you check well, he's from Imo state, because Anambra people don't bear the surname Osuji.
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Orobadmeat: 12:52pm On May 03
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by SAMBARRY: 1:21pm On May 03
seetomorrow:

Will you shut up there. Why are you talking like a poor rat, do you compare it to what your politifiens are doing both here and abroad? Who started it first
another enabler.you are part of the cancerous tumors of Nigeria.fraudulent behavior whether done by politicians or the people is bad.what is bad is bad I don't care if it's from politicians or not

If you want a corrupt Free society,stop enabling criminality irrespective of who perpetuates it
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by themanderon: 1:25pm On May 03
Very few Nigerians in Malaysia are into legit stuffs. The majority are into big time fraud and drugs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Slurity(m): 1:35pm On May 03
I CAME TO CONFIRM THE NAME.
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Menclothing1: 1:54pm On May 03
Hush puppi brother lol
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by HeroicMeastro: 2:07pm On May 03
Obedience40:
Respect your self no tribe should be mentioned
Why?
Is it new to the tribe in question?
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by HeroicMeastro: 2:08pm On May 03
bestman09:
See money.
Unfortunately, OKEY MALAY is the only one convicted even though he is not the only one involved. Such is life.
For the tribalists, please check the names of his accomplices before you spew rubbish.
He should be shot by firing squad
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by HeroicMeastro: 2:10pm On May 03
InteliJ:
May we all rise to welcome all jobless and useless tribalists that will make smelly tribalistic comments on this thread.

All protocols duly observed.
It is no coincidence at all.
We all know what tribe engages in these acts even with no names mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Bwilliam(m): 2:12pm On May 03
Peacemaker5128:
Ibo Amaka

I know you didn't read the whole thing, you just checked for the name.
FYI, The Igbo had a yoruba working for him in his network.
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by lifeandjoy: 3:27pm On May 03
Yeah from the west just like hush puppy.

OnionBandit:
If the crime is big, you already know where the criminal is coming from
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by soccerlite: 4:52pm On May 03
Moniya4Real:
Don’t be surprised some big G-boys wey you know fit be complicit. They know themselves die. One naija socialite guy who calls himself Barddyoshar no fit enter UK again cos of similar issues. I know of a whole lot of them who don’t like and have never traveled to the UD in their entire fraudulent lives inspite of their wealth

Moniya akingbile J& P
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by JaceBlaze: 5:39pm On May 03
2shure:
I swear South Africa House warming mix is 100% better and balanced dan naija songs. Naija songs are just noise.and the dj are not helping matters

🀞And that's on Gawd.South African producers are top tier.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by JaceBlaze: 5:42pm On May 03
Omoawoke:

Chronic inferiority complex is when you always feel others are better than you

Go for therapy

Go for therapy?? Just for telling the truth we all already know?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by JaceBlaze: 5:44pm On May 03
2shure:
Stfu.nigerians no like truth.stupid artists making noise and sensless songs everywhere

Truth must be told no matter the discomfort that comes with it.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Moniya4Real(m): 6:08pm On May 03
What does this mean pls?

soccerlite:

Moniya akingbile J& P
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by emperor863(m): 6:25pm On May 03
Wrong Heading.

Should have read "Biafran Arrested as Usual for Fraud"

The Foreign ministry should educate the international community about these people.
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by soccerlite: 7:45pm On May 03
Moniya4Real:
What does this mean pls?

Hmm

You aren't from moniya
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Moniya4Real(m): 8:46pm On May 03
Of course i am. just that i was born, bred and have lived in Lagos for 99.9999% of my life. but i am always eager to identify with my hometown cos of the love i had for my deceased dad.

soccerlite:

Hmm

You aren't from moniya
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by soccerlite: 9:15pm On May 03
Moniya4Real:

Of course i am. just that i was born, bred and have lived in Lagos for 99.9999% of my life. but i am always eager to identify with my hometown cos of the love i had for my deceased dad.

Oh!

Those are popular areas in your hometown

You should visit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by seetomorrow: 10:34pm On May 03
SAMBARRY:
another enabler.you are part of the cancerous tumors of Nigeria.fraudulent behavior whether done by politicians or the people is bad.what is bad is bad I don't care if it's from politicians or not

If you want a corrupt Free society,stop enabling criminality irrespective of who perpetuates it

Shut d fu cp
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Pennilessword1: 11:49pm On May 03
Peacemaker5128:
Ibo Amaka

Yoruba dey dia so shut up...
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by WannaHowzit(m): 1:12am On May 04
2shure:
I swear South Africa House warming mix is 100% better and balanced dan naija songs. Naija songs are just noise.and the dj are not helping matters

Auto tune voices πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ Nigerian gorilla voices need autotining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by Thegamingorca(m): 6:19am On May 04
Newlymarried:

Source

Way don dey close
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by actoor(m): 12:38pm On May 04
bestman09:
See money.
Unfortunately, OKEY MALAY is the only one convicted even though he is not the only one involved. Such is life.
For the tribalists, please check the names of his accomplices before you spew rubbish.

So you also know the Falomo barracks boy (Valentine Osuji)?

Meaning that you will know Micheal SUYA of Peckam?
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by SAMBARRY: 2:56pm On May 04
seetomorrow:

Shut d fu cp
ole,barawo, onyeochi,thief,gbewiri,anini.continue.hand go soon touch you

So you sef dey part of them grin abajo Tara finta e grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by seetomorrow: 3:18pm On May 04
SAMBARRY:
ole,barawo, onyeochi,thief,gbewiri,anini.continue.hand go soon touch you

So you sef dey part of them grin abajo Tara finta e grin tongue

Hahahahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect / Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.