Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Warning; Jos Is Burning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning; Jos Is Burning (5637 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / Sunday Breaking News: Jos Is On Fire Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning; Jos Is Burning by 13volts(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2011
The violence has once again roar again in Jos. trouble started yesterday when 2 fulanis were killed and thier cattle taken away, this incident led to a mid night raid in Barkin ladi by the fulanis were it was reported that 4 people were killed. today even right now as am typing the road from mararaban jamaa to abuja have been blocked by rampaging berom youths were 6 people all travellers and hausa by tribe are confirmed hacked to death and thier vehicles set ablaze. the city center remain calm, but the fearr is that as more corpses are brought the hausa may want to take revengeance and block Jos bauchi road killing any christain traveller.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Afam4eva(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2011
Stale news.

NEXT?
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by PeeDaVinci: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
afam4eva:

Stale news.

NEXT?
i think ur comment is mean and disrespectful to the dead and injured. i can only pray that none of ur relative/friend would suffer the same fate
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by sunylop: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2011
when will all these senseless killings stop in Jos, Lord have mercy,
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by dinah777: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
Please stop the killing,God show mercy on the dead and help their fmilies live with their loss
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
afam4eva:

Stale news.

NEXT?
Is people like dis dat som1 would love to enjoy seeing them in agony, angry
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Torch1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
Where is Gowon??
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by asoebi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
I hope this people will not extint themselves one day, as 4 me and my family no evil shall befall us.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by maxygirl(f): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
afam4eva:

Stale news.

NEXT?

Even if you witness horror everyday, try and still show empathy or don't say anything.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Jybz: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
i tink dis ur post isnt Proper, watz ur sourcei stay in Jos and ders no such news or rumour, i left my house to work witout any problm or checking my Military operatives, as usu wen ders tension, i will rather Begg u to stop causing tension in Nairaland and beyond, cuz immediatly i saw ur post or rada dis topic i made frantic calls 2 confirm ur story and its nt TRUE,
Cheers!
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by emmke(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
rumours. Anyways i spoke with my family this morning and they didn't tell me anything of such.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Gboliwe: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
Jybz:

i tink dis your post isnt Proper, watz your sourcei stay in Jos and ders no such news or rumour, i left my house to work witout any problm or checking my Military operatives, as usu wen ders tension, i will rather Begg u to stop causing tension in Nairaland and beyond, cuz immediatly i saw your post or rada dis topic i made frantic calls 2 confirm your story and its nt TRUE,
Cheers!
i did the same thing you did and got same result.
Poster, please stop this concortion, its not necessary
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by baslone: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
You need to be a This day reporter! cry
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by daik(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
U people shld stop carrying unconfirmed rumors. The tension is just along Bokkos road and it was resolved. People are moving freely along the said Bokkos road
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by JAZES(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
afam4eva:

Stale news.

NEXT?

Afam, u just fall my hand ooo. At least a little
human feelings will do.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Pukkah: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
Jybz:

i tink dis your post isnt Proper, watz your sourcei stay in Jos and ders no such news or rumour, i left my house to work witout any problm or checking my Military operatives, as usu wen ders tension, i will rather Begg u to stop causing tension in Nairaland and beyond, cuz immediatly i saw your post or rada dis topic i made frantic calls 2 confirm your story and its nt TRUE,
Cheers!

@OP, defend yourself else you deserve to be blacklisted for feeding us with lies that are capable of inciting members of the public as well as causing panic and disaffection.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Pukkah: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
afam4eva:

Stale news.

NEXT?

There's something profound about this: Nigerians are fast losing their capacity for shock! This is disturbing. Do we just get used to heinous crimes or try to solve the problem?

What I read here is a psyche that Nigerians (not all though) have accepted that the Jos crisis is here to stay.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by otokx(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
So people still live in JOS?
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Abbeycity4(f): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
Jybz:

Cheers!

13volts:

The violence has once again roar again in Jos. trouble started yesterday  when 2 fulanis were killed and thier cattle taken away, this incident led to a mid night raid in Barkin ladi by the fulanis were it was reported that 4 people were killed. today even right now as am typing the road from mararaban jamaa to abuja have been blocked by rampaging berom youths were 6 people all travellers and hausa by tribe are confirmed hacked to death and thier vehicles set ablaze. the city center remain calm, but the fearr is that as more corpses are brought the hausa may want to take revengeance and block Jos bauchi road killing any christain traveller.

which of this is da truth?  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
13Volts, why did you start this topic and just disappear? Please come and say something, if it was true and then something happen and it was calmed down, then thank God, but don't just keep quiet. I know you are a muslim, probably hausa-fulani, I am a Xtian and I have family in Jos. I neither want your family or mine to be roasted in Jos.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Areosapien(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
Cool! Going back to my history books, shebi na Beroms follow participate for the killing of Igbos that led to the Civil War? Sorry, but right now, I'm tempted to sing Poetic Justice at the top of my lungs. grin grin
When you aid a ravaging tiger in its bloodthirsty killings, there shall come a time when the tiger will turn on you kiss
So, with this, I hope more helpless Berom women and children are hacked to pieces everyday, and may their farmlands be eternally poisoned with the crimson-red blood of their fathers' sins.

YEEEEEE-HAWWWWW! grin cool
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by xxxkubexxx: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
@13volts, why have u refused to respond.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
Na wa ooo. People wishing for others to die
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by dadicvila(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
please lets Exercise caution in our comments and post,Nairaland have becom a farm where hatred is being planted, na wa O!
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
My comment was borne by the fact that we've been getting this kind of news about jos for a very long time now and it's getting tiring. The government that is supposed to do something are pretending like nothing is happening.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
Perhaps 13volts is just wishing Jos on fire! I jst called Jos now and nobody seems to be aware of any tension. There is a policewoman in the compound I called and she has no news of tension in Jos too. Also, somebody just came from Bauchi to Jos in the same compound, still no news of tension anywhere! 13Volts, I hope you are not part of those setting Jos on fire?
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by collinsJn(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
Areosapien:

Cool! Going back to my history books, shebi na Beroms follow participate for the killing of Igbos that led to the Civil War? Sorry, but right now, I'm tempted to sing Poetic Justice at the top of my lungs. grin grin
When you aid a ravaging tiger in its bloodthirsty killings, there shall come a time when the tiger will turn on you kiss
So, with this, I hope more helpless Berom women and children are hacked to pieces everyday, and may their farmlands be eternally poisoned with the crimson-red blood of their fathers' sins.

YEEEEEE-HAWWWWW! grin cool
U Go FEAR WISH Na. May God 've MERCY On U, Dude.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by Francis5: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
afam4eva:

Stale news.

NEXT?

I concur with you. They are adults not kids. If they want to wilfully kill themselves over and over again, I can only say continue to them.
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by goggs(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
Here we go again!

Someone rustles cattle, it starts a chain reaction, hundreds of innocents die. Phew!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by adamabdul: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
Confirmed BY BBC HAUSA NINE PEOPLE KILLED
Re: Warning; Jos Is Burning by 13volts(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
when I sent this post I was sure of what took place. now bbc hausa service have confirm the story. I live in jos all my llife, when such thing happened in the outskirt of jos very few people get the newsfeed but when the incident happen in the city center it spread like wide fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. / Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC / Biafran Republic Would Lead To The Ruin Of The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.