Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding (35625 Views)

Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On May 03
Nice one, he did well.
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Ubdavis(m): 4:33pm On May 03
Lalami3232:
Good initiative from the pastor!!! These non-virgins a.k.a boreholes will deceive men with their body counts, dem go still deceive with makeup, now dem wan deceive with eyelashes. God bless you pastor for standing up for us (real men) cheesy. Once again, wishing the couple a blessed, blissful and a DNA test free union.
What do I even have to say aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-

virgins can't be trusted

U think it's all about getting married to a virgin?
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by soccerlite: 4:46pm On May 03
haconjy:
Some people up there have completely lost their senses. Many people claimed to be Christian but they are Hypocrite.

What's Eye lashes doing doing in the face of a Christian?

The beauty of less than One day! I love this pastor. I wish other pastors, would follow then Sanity will be Restore in Christiandom.

This is what makes me like Muslim. All these Igbalode pastors has Christian for us

Hypocrite!
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by HRMK: 4:54pm On May 03
she forgot?can you hear her?who is decieving who here?
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Lomprico2: 5:09pm On May 03
Sirmwill:
I don't know ooo

How many men find fake eyelashes attractive

E dey fine. Unless u be gay!
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by godofuck231: 5:46pm On May 03
Its the grooms fault, this is why a man should always carry a gun, wed up or die as a martyr, simple
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by ufotunang: 6:20pm On May 03
The ignorant pastor would had also told her to clean off her make ups on her face and remove her wig..of he wanted the lady to appear natural
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Nickymezor(f): 7:43pm On May 03
May b they were too long
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Mystery9(m): 7:49pm On May 03
Correct pastor. Make she remove it so that we can know her well.
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by seunayantokun(m): 8:17pm On May 03
Ignatiusibe:
Oversabi pastor
Overdo generation
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Ken4Christ: 8:29pm On May 03
Don't attend any church you don't agree with their dogmas. She should have known. If you love putting in trousers, you know the church to go to. If you are a conservative Christian, there is a church for you. Provided the Cardinal doctrines are adhered to such as salvation by grace through faith, belief in the coming of Jesus to rapture the church, the baptism with the Holy Spirit.

Some of these holier than I Pastors are worse in things pertaining the other room.
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by MightySparrow: 8:41pm On May 03
Beautiful without the fake eyelashes
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Johncarlo07: 8:43pm On May 03
franchasofficia:
One of the most useless invention is eyelashes, I have never met a man that says he likes artificial eyelashes on women, not one angry

Meanwhile, we must not stop blaming Peter Obi the Gbajue for the numerous problems in Nigeria. Peter Hoebi should just forget about becoming President, we and the North will never vote for him. Tinubu till 2031, Shettima or Ribadu from 2031 to 2038, Wike from 2038 to 2046, and it will come back to Southwest.

God bless Nigeria forever shocked

Check your free stuffs and free petrol on my signature

Epitome of foolishness
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by jedisco(m): 9:00pm On May 03
Lalami3232:
Good initiative from the pastor!!! These non-virgins a.k.a boreholes will deceive men with their body counts, dem go still deceive with makeup, now dem wan deceive with eyelashes. God bless you pastor for standing up for us (real men) cheesy. Once again, wishing the couple a blessed, blissful and a DNA test free union.
What do I even have to say aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

You are a disgrace!

@Seun this is what you've turned nairaland into. A place where black youg men trade insults. I wonder if larger forums like reddit would tolerate such
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Stayingalive: 9:32pm On May 03
Sirmwill:
I don't know ooo

funny enough it is attractive to me when women put them on
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Stayingalive: 9:33pm On May 03
franchasofficia:
One of the most useless invention is eyelashes, I have never met a man that says he likes artificial eyelashes on women, not one angry

Meanwhile, we must not stop blaming Peter Obi the Gbajue for the numerous problems in Nigeria. Peter Hoebi should just forget about becoming President, we and the North will never vote for him. Tinubu till 2031, Shettima or Ribadu from 2031 to 2038, Wike from 2038 to 2046, and it will come back to Southwest.

God bless Nigeria forever shocked

Check your free stuffs and free petrol on my signature
I like eye lashes
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Stayingalive: 9:34pm On May 03
NeoWanZaeed:
I so much hate glamorous wedding. So so much.

Hate fame and noise.

Just live and enjoy and chop life on the low key
And you sound like you want to project it on people
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by 7upnigeria: 1:09am On May 04
muyico:
God 4bid bad tinz! Assuming she lost her eyes during d processing nko? Can ur hubby 2 be go ahead marrying blind woman? Worldly endtime wife

Honestly you guys have turned Christianity to cruise. As a Muslim, you dare not do certain things. There are even red lines you can't cross. Imagine a whole catholic church is now joining gay couples together as husband and what?

I dont even think christianity has rules again.
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Beey(f): 4:52am On May 04
Lalami3232:

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
SMH the non-virgins you refer to as boreholes, who drilled the boreholes? Are you a virgin? grin. Are men truthful about their body counts? This habit of men shaming women as if you are saints needs to stop. Do you know if your sisters are doing what you are claiming or your daughters will do it? You seem to have unsettled scores with a certain woman who hurt you. That’s why you are insulting women in the name of enlightenment. People need to respect each other. I don’t know who lied to men that they can sleep around and it’s okay. It’s immoral for both genders not just women.
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by muyico(m): 6:06am On May 04
7upnigeria:

Honestly you guys have turned Christianity to cruise. As a Muslim, you dare not do certain things. There are even red lines you can't cross. Imagine a whole catholic church is now joining gay couples together as husband and what?

I dont even think christianity has rules again.
Dat is why different churchs with different pop up!! Bcus of abomination in catholic and anglican doom! Many latter day church and pentecostal churchs didnt support! Just tinkz and reason? Church like deeperlife.mountain of fire and redeem wil dey allow such a tinz?
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by Medici777: 7:56am On May 04
So what’s the difference if she doesn’t wear it on her wedding day then she puts it on the following day? This is just an unnecessary nonsense!!!
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by BALLOSKI: 8:25am On May 04
Sirmwill:
I don't know ooo

I just don't know who likes that.
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by GodHimself: 8:47am On May 04
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by 7upnigeria: 10:33am On May 04
muyico:
Dat is why different churchs with different pop up!! Bcus of abomination in catholic and anglican doom! Many latter day church and pentecostal churchs didnt support! Just tinkz and reason? Church like deeperlife.mountain of fire and redeem wil dey allow such a tinz?

Youre probably the one that needs to think and reason? Do you know how many churches have broken away from Deeper life and Mountain of fire that you mentioned? They all look holy to you until you hear whats going on in their individual lives. Continue worshipping men.
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by muyico(m): 11:52am On May 04
7upnigeria:

Youre probably the one that needs to think and reason? Do you know how many churches have broken away from Deeper life and Mountain of fire that you mentioned? They all look holy to you until you hear whats going on in their individual lives. Continue worshipping men.
no 1 worship man! I worship living GOD! SOME Members leave bcus of they lustful desired of worldly tinz! It happened from day1! That is why we gat phar i' see and jews saduc i' see
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by muyico(m): 11:55am On May 04
7upnigeria:

JESUS CHRIST AND 70DISCIPLE HE CHOOSE! PAUL AND BARNABAS E.T.C
Re: Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding by 7upnigeria: 3:59pm On May 05
muyico:
no 1 worship man! I worship living GOD! SOME Members leave bcus of they lustful desired of worldly tinz! It happened from day1! That is why we gat phar i' see and jews saduc i' see

Lol, anyone that leaves the catholic church because of the church's support for gay is now leaving because of lustful desire for wordly things. See common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? / 208 Names Of Jesus Christ / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.