Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey (36643 Views)

The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) / The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Jmk9292(m): 1:03pm On May 12
Beautiful city.. notwithstanding, they should give peace a chance. If there's no sin there won't be forgiveness.
Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by chiboycue: 1:04pm On May 12
Odewaleadesoye:

Pictures From: @visit_israel[/font]

May blessing continue to follow Israel

6 Likes

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by JoeEeL(m): 1:05pm On May 12
HAMAS AND THEIR NIGERIAN HAUSA AND YORUBA ISLAMIC MOHAMMEDANS RIGHT NOW...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by pikechukwu6(m): 1:05pm On May 12
Israel is far better than the whole African countries grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by brightleave(m): 1:08pm On May 12
On the other hand, EXPLORE THE RUINS OF GAZA angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by God1000(m): 1:11pm On May 12
Psych412:
this 50 mb someone is managing, OP wants to finish it 😄
Lol, cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Fash20: 1:12pm On May 12
The land of Isreal is beautiful but the apartheid colonist settlers keep killing innocent civilians in Gaza and have stained it will blood of the innocent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Mattp38(m): 1:14pm On May 12
Wow
Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by IamR: 1:14pm On May 12
Beautiful country. Visited some of the places in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by justicenms1: 1:14pm On May 12
Where is Iran pictures? shocked shocked
Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Electorate: 1:16pm On May 12
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=129785421][/quote]

2019 ke?

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Chetas81(m): 1:16pm On May 12
POST SOMETHING ABOUT THE SHITHOLE CALLED NIGERIA LET SEE WHAT YOU POST

1 Like

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by MurderX: 1:20pm On May 12
So you want people to go to Israel at this critical time. You are very wicked sha.
Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by cunny88(m): 1:21pm On May 12
The city of God, the Holy Land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by id4sho(m): 1:27pm On May 12
Thread about to get messy shocked
Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Krismas(m): 1:28pm On May 12
grin wen Jews are campaigning for the termination of the illegal state of israel cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by goodconsience77: 1:29pm On May 12
cunny88:
The city of God, the Holy Land
War or no war I feel doing vacation in state of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Lawag3: 1:30pm On May 12
Thegamingorca:

How can you say this knowing they have indiscriminately slaughtered men, women and children who didn't ask for this war.

They voted people who ask for war.

Oya show me a modern war that nobody died.

In some wars millions die.

Less than one percent of gazans are died and you call that a slaughter.

Did Hamas not slaughter men women and children and even kidnapped a holocaust survivor a child not up to a year and hundreds of others

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Mirasteel: 1:30pm On May 12
After stealing lands from Palestinians? Hitler almost wiped off those European Jews from the surface of the earth, Palestinians welcomed them with open arms when they had no where to go after the war, little did they know that they will be their worst enemy, this is why in this life you should never trust anybody.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by goodconsience77: 1:31pm On May 12
War or no war I feel like doing my vacation in the state of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by BondRiv: 1:31pm On May 12
The propaganda team is out in full swing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Lawag3: 1:36pm On May 12
Krismas:
grin wen Jews are campaigning for the termination of the illegal state of israel cheesy

Mosab Hassan Yousef the son of one of Hamas founder believes the land is Jewish. What do you have to say about that

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Coldspice: 1:38pm On May 12
Thegamingorca:

How can you say this knowing they have indiscriminately slaughtered men, women and children who didn't ask for this war.

When Hamas entered Israel and were kidnapping, raping women and children and killing Israeli babies, what did Hamas expect in return? Roses and garlands?

There is a reason why all Islamic Arab countries have refused giving Palestinian refugees asylum. Go and ask Lebanon who tried it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Krismas(m): 1:38pm On May 12
Lawag3:

Mosab Hassan Yousef the son of one of Hamas founder believes the land is Jewish. What do you have to say about that
grin he is a mossad agent. a fake Zionist propagandist. who said 1.6milion Muslims worldwide are cow. and that Palestine never existed.

5 Likes

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by AOB1: 1:39pm On May 12
HASSANWASIU1999:
But they can be destroying another person land abii God judge them
It's Gaza that started the war and Isreal is showing them that no one has monopoly of violence, Israel Is talking to them in the language they understand, I think Gaza like war then they should enjoy what Israel are doing to them. You can't attack me in the night when am asleep and kill my wives and children and you expect me to forgive you, I will never forgive you and I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget, this is exactly what Isreal are doing them and after this war they will never dear to attack Israel again. I hope you understand

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Lawag3: 1:39pm On May 12
Cousin9999:

Na person tweet you post? Oya I go tweet after years of denial APC agreed to killing Barack Obama.

Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Roger3D(m): 1:40pm On May 12
Beautiful country, cursed government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Roger3D(m): 1:43pm On May 12
Lawag3:

I bought and read his book 'son of Hamas' 15 years ago. The guy is a traitor to his own people and directly responsible for his own father's death. All just to cross over to a better life in the USA funded by the Israeli MOSSAD

1 Like

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Lawag3: 1:45pm On May 12
Krismas:
grin he is a mossad agent. a fake Zionist propagandist. who said 1.6milion Muslims worldwide are cow. and that Palestine never existed.

So he wasn't at anytime related to one of the top leaders of Hamas ? He wasn't at anytime a Hamas fighter that got arrested for the possession of weapons by Israeli forces. He wasn't at anytime a Muslim

He was born a Zionist and a shin bet agent.

He is right about Palestine never existing though.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by Lawag3: 1:51pm On May 12
Roger3D:
I bought and read his book 'son of Hamas' 15 years ago. The guy is a traitor to his own people and directly responsible for his own father's death. All just to cross over to a better life in the USA funded by the Israeli MOSSAD

You did not read the book brother. And his father is still alive and he is the reason why sheikh Hassan yousef
His father is still alive.

Because he reported suicide bombings and terrorist that were about to kill Jews because of that he is a traitor?

This man saved the life of Jews because of that he is a traitor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explore the Beauty of Israel: A Pictorial Journey by jossytech(m): 1:51pm On May 12
Killer and Stoner of prophet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.