Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member (1583 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 5:01pm On May 09
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself with hypocrisy! smiley

You're the hypocrite, hope you know? I've answered virtually all your questions while you've been unable to answer any of mine.

1. Can a condition ride a horse? How come death rides a horse if it's a condition?

2. Can torment happen in the grave? How come the rich man in the grave was also in torment according to your manipulated book?

3. If hell is place that shall be cast into the lake of fire with all murderers, liars, etc, how come you say there's no punishment after death?

4. Jesus said that they'll be wailing and gnashing of teeth in hell. How come you say hell is the grave. Can people gnash their teeth in the grave?

5. You said being cast into the lake of fire means being cast into none existent. How do people become non existent by gnashing their teeth and wailing?

6. You said death is a condition but it rides a horse and is referred to as "his' and 'him'. Why?

7. The rich man was suffering in hell according to the Lord Jesus, but you and your leaders say, there's no punishment after death. Was the Lord Jesus lying or your leaders are the liars?

I have asked you several other questions which you blatantly refuse to answer. Don't you love your soul? I guess you love your lying leaders more than your own soul..

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

I've answered virtually all your questions

How come two are mentioned and one is following the other closely yet you say one is a spirit while the other is a place?

Who created the spirit you called "DEATH"?

Whose will is he/she/it doing?

Have you answered these questions? smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 5:18pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

You're the hypocrite, hope you know? I've answered virtually all your questions while you've been unable to answer any of mine.

1. Can a condition ride a horse? How come death rides a horse if it's a condition?

2. Can torment happen in the grave? How come the rich man in the grave was also in torment according to your manipulated book?

3. If hell is place that shall be cast into the lake of fire with all murderers, liars, etc, how come you say there's no punishment after death?

4. Jesus said that they'll be wailing and gnashing of teeth in hell. How come you say hell is the grave. Can people gnash their teeth in the grave?

5. You said being cast into the lake of fire means being cast into none existent. How do people become non existent by gnashing their teeth and wailing?

6. You said death is a condition but it rides a horse and is referred to as "his' and 'him'. Why?

7. The rich man was suffering in hell according to the Lord Jesus, but you and your leaders say, there's no punishment after death. Was the Lord Jesus lying or your leaders are the liars?

I have asked you several other questions which you blatantly refuse to answer. Don't you love your soul? I guess you love your lying leaders more than your own soul..

These are very important questions that he has refused to answer. Since you both started discussing, he hasn't made any tangible point and he wants you to answer him. This is just to show that JWs don't know anything outside their manipulated Bible and publications. Mad MaxinDhouse likes to run away from questions that reveal the deceit of his Cult. He knows where the discussion is going.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 5:23pm On May 09
MaxInDHouse:

How come two are mentioned and one is following the other closely yet you say one is a spirit while the other is a place?

Who created the spirit you called "DEATH"?

Whose will is he/she/it doing?

Have you answered these questions? smiley

I've answered this questions already. I told you that death came into the world through sin. I've also told you that hell closely follows the death of wicked men, and heaven closely follows the death of righteous men . That should not be difficult for you to understand. Why asking the same questions again? Do you want to force your lies on me?

Let me ask you a question again.

How did you confirm that what the JW leaders are telling you is the truth? Have you ever researched outside the organisation and read original texts and manuscripts of the Bible to ascertain the veracity of all their claims?

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by morkaljohn: 5:23pm On May 09
I understand you have several questions and concerns regarding certain religious beliefs. It's important to approach these topics with an open mind and a willingness to engage in respectful dialogue. However, My purpose is to provide information and assist with inquiries to the best of my ability.

Regarding your questions:

1. The phrase "death rides a horse" is often used metaphorically to symbolize the inevitability of death. It's not meant to be taken literally.

2. The concept of torment in the afterlife varies among different religious beliefs and interpretations of religious texts. It's a complex topic that's open to interpretation.

3. Beliefs about punishment after death also vary among different religious traditions. Some believe in concepts like hell and the lake of fire, while others may have different interpretations of these symbols.

4. Again, the interpretation of passages about wailing and gnashing of teeth in hell varies among different religious traditions. Some may view these descriptions as metaphorical, while others may interpret them more literally.

5. The interpretation of being cast into the lake of fire as ceasing to exist is one interpretation among many. Different religious traditions have different views on the nature of the afterlife and the concept of eternal punishment.

6. The use of personification and metaphorical language is common in religious texts and literature. Phrases like "death rides a horse" may be used for dramatic effect or to convey deeper meanings.

7. The interpretation of the story of the rich man and Lazarus varies among different religious traditions. Some may view it as a literal description of the afterlife, while others may interpret it differently.

It's important to approach these topics with humility and respect for differing beliefs and interpretations. If you have specific questions about a particular religious tradition or text, I recommend consulting religious scholars or leaders who can provide more in-depth explanations based on their expertise and understanding of their faith tradition.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 5:25pm On May 09
Courz:

These are very important questions that he has refused to answer. Since you both started discussing, he hasn't made any tangible point and he wants you to answer him. This is just to show that JWs don't know anything outside their manipulated Bible and publications. Mad MaxinDhouse likes to run away from questions that reveal the deceit of his Cult. He knows where the discussion is going.

I've asked him questions regarding how he came to confirm that his organisation is telling him the truth. I eagerly await his reply.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 5:30pm On May 09
MaxInDHouse:

smiley

At least you've agreed by the picture you uploaded that there's a speck in your eye. That's nice actually.

There's no beam in my eye because I don't take anything any man tells me hook, line and sinker without putting it to some rigorous scrutiny before accepting it as truth. I value my soul so much, I don't want anyone to deceive me. So, let's work on the speck that's on your eyes. There's no beam in mine, please relax.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 5:37pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

I've asked him questions regarding how he came to confirm that his organisation is telling him the truth. I eagerly await his reply.

He will so disappoint you in his reply. JWS don't answer questions like these. They only run around them in circles. Ask him about the mentioned verses they twisted in their Bible , he will run away. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

I've answered this questions already. I told you that death came into the world through sin. I've also told you that hell closely follows the death of wicked men, and heaven closely follows the death of righteous men . That should not be difficult for you to understand. Why asking the same questions again? Do you want to force your lies on me?
Let me ask you a question again.
How did you confirm that what the JW leaders are telling you is the truth? Have you ever researched outside the organisation and read original texts and manuscripts of the Bible to ascertain the veracity of all their claims?

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him. Colossians 1:15-16

So you've not answered the question!

Are you saying both God and Jesus don't know who created Mr DEATH yet it is killing people including all servants of God and Jesus Christ himself?
Ok whose will is this strange being doing God's will or Satan's?
At least it is the same person who is killing God's enemies too! smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

At least you've agreed by the picture you uploaded that there's a speck in your eye. That's nice actually.

There's no beam in my eye because I don't take anything any man tells me hook, line and sinker without putting it to some rigorous scrutiny before accepting it as truth. I value my soul so much, I don't want anyone to deceive me. So, let's work on the speck that's on your eyes. There's no beam in mine, please relax.

Ọmọ you're not seeing anything at all!

If you're not working with any church where you are being TAUGHT then you're deceiving yourself because Jesus said his disciples should TEACH people! Matthew 28:19-20 wink
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 5:58pm On May 09
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're not seeing anything at all!

If you're not working with any church where you are being TAUGHT then you're deceiving yourself because Jesus said his disciples should TEACH people! Matthew 28:19-20 wink

Yes we teach people. Satan teaches people too. So, teaching people is not the yardstick for knowing whether you need help or not. The question is "What are you teaching people, and what are you being taught?" So far, I can say you've been taught falsehoods, and you've been teaching lies.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:06pm On May 09
MaxInDHouse:

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him. Colossians 1:15-16

So you've not answered the question!

Are you saying both God and Jesus don't know who created Mr DEATH yet it is killing people including all servants of God and Jesus Christ himself?
Ok whose will is this strange being doing God's will or Satan's?
At least it is the same person who is killing God's enemies too! smiley

That's a real irrelevant question.

Romans 5:12
"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned"

That's the scripture.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:07pm On May 09
Courz:

He will so disappoint you in his reply. JWS don't answer questions like these. They only run around them in circles. Ask him about the mentioned verses they twisted in their Bible , he will run away. grin grin grin

I'm still waiting for his answers.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

The FOUR HORSE RIDERS!

According to Jesus he will return and during his presence on the earth there will be:

WARS!
FOOD SHORTAGES!
PESTILENCES! Matthew 24:7

So how does this relate to the four horse riders?

Before the year 1914 Charles Taze Russell and his group known back then as the International Bible Students Association has been proclaiming that the year 1914 will turn out to be a remarkable year in history though they don't know what exactly will happen.

But in the year 1914 Jesus began ruling in heaven and instantly he led the angels in heaven to drive away Satan and all demons {Revelations 12:7-8} since his ascension to the heaven he sat at God's right hand {Psalms 110:1 compare to Act 7:56} the year 1914 after sending Satan and demons packing the evil spirits came to the earth {Revelations 12:9} immediately the earth felt the presence of these aliens that's why there was a world war.

Now the four horse riders:
Jesus is the first horse rider on the white horse leading the International Bible Students to go throughout the world preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom as they were conquering by penetrating all the nations! Revelations 6:1-2

The second horse rider is the condition the inhabitants of the earth finds themselves as people started killing people and only Jesus' true disciples International Bible Students refused but all other religions were encouraging their members to support the war! Revelations 6:3-4

The third horse rider is another condition that follows the war as all resources and manpower the nations supposed to direct to agriculture wars wasted on the war so there was food shortages throughout the earth! Revelations 6:5-6

The fourth horse rider is another condition as malnutrition and diseases caused by the carcasses war victims spread across the globe leading to the death of millions that the wars missed! Revelations 6:7-8

All the first three horse riders had sound horses means they are fast in their delivery but the fourth horse rider has a sickly horse meaning he's not moving fast like the first three so people keep dying not as speedy as the children born that's why the population of the earth kept increasing despite all the things causing death and mass burial here and there!

So how come Hell is said to be following death closely?

Well the way people are dying burial is ongoing globally but not so fast and rampant it's only those whose relatives are affected that knows what is really happening.

That's the meaning of the four horse riders only one depicts a living spirit and that's Jesus who is leading Jehovah's Witnesses globally in the preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom! Matthew 28:18-20 smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

Yes WE teach people.

Who are the so called "WE"?

Perhaps you also agree with your friend that the spirit called JEHOVAH is a demon too! smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

That's a real irrelevant question.

So why lying that you've answered the questions i asked you? cheesy
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 6:39pm On May 09
MaxInDHouse:

The FOUR HORSE RIDERS!

According to Jesus he will return and during his presence on the earth there will be:

WARS!
FOOD SHORTAGES!

Before the year 1914 Charles Taze Russell and his group known back then as the International Bible Students Association has been proclaiming that the year 1914 will turn out to be a remarkable year in history though they don't know what exactly will happen.

But in the year 1914 Jesus began ruling in heaven and instantly he led the angels in heaven to drive away Satan and all demons {Revelations 12:7-8} since his ascension to the heaven he sat at God's right hand {Psalms 110:1 compare to Act 7:56} the year 1914 after sending Satan and demons packing the evil spirits came to the earth {Revelations 12:9} immediately the earth felt the presence of these aliens that's why there was a world war.

Jesus is the first horse rider on the white horse leading the International Bible Students to go throughout the world preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom as they were conquering by penetrating all the nations! Revelations 6:1-2

The second horse rider is the condition the inhabitants of the earth finds themselves as people started killing people and only Jesus' true disciples International Bible Students refused but all other religions were encouraging their members to support the war! Revelations 6:3-4

The third horse rider is another condition that follows the war as all resources and manpower the nations supposed to direct to agriculture wars wasted on the war so there was food shortages throughout the earth! Revelations 6:5-6

The fourth horse rider is another condition as malnutrition and diseases caused by the carcasses war victims spread across the globe leading to the death of millions that the wars missed! Revelations 6:7-8

All the first three horse riders had sound horses means they are fast in their delivery but the fourth horse rider has a sickly horse meaning he's not moving fast like the first three so people keep dying not as speedy as the children born that's why the population of the earth kept increasing despite all the things causing death and mass burial here and there!

Well the way people are dying burial is ongoing globally but not so fast and rampant it's only those whose relatives are affected that knows what is really happening.

That's the meaning of the four horse riders only one depicts a living spirit and that's Jesus who is leading Jehovah's Witnesses globally in the preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom! Matthew 28:18-20 smiley

Is this what FxMasterz asked of you? Why are dodging his questions? Are we talking about what the horses represent or Hades/Hell? You are busy typing irrelevant epistles. The 1914 you quoted there, is it in the Bible? Answer his questions jare!
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 6:42pm On May 09
MaxInDHouse:

Answer his questions and stop beating about the bush! Why are you scared of simple questions? Did he ask you to start describing all the Horse men you are mentioning? Did he ask about 1914? What is the thread about? Hell. Explain to us why Watchtower went to twist the below verse. You are busy typing rubbish no one asked you. Does torment occur in the Grave?

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 6:51pm On May 09
FxMasterz:

I'm still waiting for his answers.

He is busy typing useless epistles about the four Horsemen when the topic of discussion is Hell. grin grin grin I told you he won't say anything tangible than to pour out all the nonsense Imaginations he was taught. He thinks he can dodge us anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Aemmyjah(m): 12:26am On May 10
FxMasterz:

These questions don't disprove anything. We don't even need the answers to them.

The Bible clearly teaches that hell is a place of torment for evil doers. The rich man was in hell. The thief on Christ's right hand on the cross was to meet Jesus in paradise same day. Who's lying? Jesus or your leaders?

So a beggar who is just a beggar is guaranteed for heaven and a rich man is for hell shey?
Then that means that heaven and hell are within talking distance and people can literally fit into one man's bosom

Again, I ask
Where did Jesus go to on the day he died?
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Aemmyjah(m): 12:27am On May 10
FxMasterz:

Thank you Courz for bringing this to the fore.

Aemmyjah and Maxindhouse, do you think torments happen in the grave?

What did you say earlier about Hades I quoted from the Bible grin
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11am On May 10
Aemmyjah:

So a beggar who is just a beggar is guaranteed for heaven and a rich man is for hell shey?
Then that means that heaven and hell are within talking distance and people can literally fit into one man's bosom
Again, I ask
All other symbolic terms used in Jesus' parable means nothing to him except "TORMENT in Hades"

Sometimes i wonder if some people really make use of their brains because the so called Lazarus in the illustration did nothing virtuous neither did the rich man do anything evil yet a seemingly sane person failed to ask what they did to warrant where they both found themselves! smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14am On May 10
Aemmyjah:

Let him convince his friend Courz about the name JEHOVAH first or perhaps let Courz do so the other way around then i will take him seriously.
Any intelligent question is irrelevant to him but his thoughts of living people tormented in fire for untold years is relevant! cheesy
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:18am On May 10
Aemmyjah:

It was the Lord Jesus who made the parable. Are you trying to make a mockery of Him? Is entrance into heaven or hell determined by riches or poverty? Is it impossible for a son to relax his head in the bossom of his father? Have you been to heaven or hell before to know whether they do communicate or not, or to know the distance between the two?

Again, I ask

"Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, in which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison, because they formerly did not obey, when God’s patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water." (1 Peter 3:18-20)

"They are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you; but they will give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. For this is why the gospel was preached even to those who are dead, that though judged in the flesh the way people are, they might live in the spirit the way God does.” (1 Peter 4:4-6)

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:33am On May 10
Aemmyjah:

What did you quote, and what was my response?
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:47am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

The FOUR HORSE RIDERS!

WARS!
FOOD SHORTAGES!

That's not what I asked you.

Again, how did you confirm that your leaders were telling you the truth? Have you ever researched outside of your books to be sure you're not being deceived? Are you a Berean or a Thessalonian?

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:48am On May 10
Courz:

He is busy typing useless epistles about the four Horsemen when the topic of discussion is Hell. grin grin grin I told you he won't say anything tangible than to pour out all the nonsense Imaginations he was taught. He thinks he can dodge us anyhow.

I tell you bro. I can't imagine that an adult is behaving this way.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:49am On May 10
Courz:

Is this what FxMasterz asked of you? Why are dodging his questions? Are we talking about what the horses represent or Hades/Hell? You are busy typing irrelevant epistles. The 1914 you quoted there, is it in the Bible? Answer his questions jare!

Bro, I weak o.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:55am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

So, what questions have I not answered apart from this new irrelevant questions you asked?

Meanwhile, you've not answered any question I asked you.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 6:58am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

Who are the so called "WE"?

Perhaps you also agree with your friend that the spirit called JEHOVAH is a demon too! smiley

All I know is that you are teaching lies because you have been brought up in falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On May 10
FxMasterz:

Have you ever researched outside of your books to be sure you're not being deceived?
YES! smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On May 10
FxMasterz:

All I know is that you are teaching lies because you have been brought up in falsehood.
Your opinion is none of my business nah! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Chapter Is In The Bible / Is It A Must To Close Your Eyes While Praying / Three Things God Can Never Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.