Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member (1587 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On May 10
FxMasterz:

I tell you bro. I can't imagine that an adult is behaving this way.

Ask your friend to tell you what he thinks about the name JEHOVAH! cheesy
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 7:19am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

Ask your friend to tell you what he thinks about the name JEHOVAH! cheesy

How does that concern the questions I asked you, or the falsehoods in your doctrines I'm trying to open your eyes to?

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 7:19am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

Your opinion is none of my business nah! smiley

It's not my opinion. That's the opinion of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 7:20am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

YES! smiley

Now, provide details.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 7:28am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

YES! smiley

Lies! Pure Lies! That means you are an Apostate if this is really true because you are strictly forbidden from seeking for more information outside your JW website, library and publications. Why do you have to lie to prove a point?

Explain to us why in your Bible, the verses are shown this way but it is very different from those of other translations? You JWS have been accused several times of tweaking, adding or removing words from your Bible to suit your doctrine. This is an example. Tell us why Grave is in the same sentence with Torment.

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 7:37am On May 10
FxMasterz:

I tell you bro. I can't imagine that an adult is behaving this way.

He reasons and acts like a 5 year old. When he sees you are right about everything but is too ashamed to back down, he takes you on a merry go round or starts singing. This is why no one takes JWs seriously. They can't really explain why there are discrepancies in their doctrines. I have posted their manipulated verses, they all did as if they didn't see anything because they are too ashamed to address it.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by bobestman(m): 7:37am On May 10
triplechoice:

In Africa, our people have been having NDE experiences before the coming of Christianity .

And what they experienced then, and even now, were different from the ones talking about heaven and hell .

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying people don't have those experiences in your op. But it's caused by something you're not aware of yet .They aren't meeting any real Jesus or going to a real "heaven or hell".

The so called Jesus represents "something" entirely unknown ( you can called it a being or the Divine if you like) making its appearance know to the experiencer using an image which they're familiar and comfortable with so the experience doesn't shock them.

When adherents of other religion have an NDE, they also get to meet with highly respected religious personages associated with their own religion. For instance those who follow ATR get to meet their ancestors, not Jesus ,and visit a place where they're asked to return back as it's not yet time for them to leave the earth. And they return.

What of atheist or those without a religion who claim to have met Jesus?Those ones are drawn into experiencing during NDE what people around them strongly belief in or what they have believed before. If it's Christianity , then they met Jesus, but not a real one , if Hinduism,then Krishna or any other being associated with that religion.

So in all, the experience of consciousness leaving the body during NDE is real, but most of the things people experienced during
that period are both real/illusion at the same time. It's so because, the brain at this time is no longer functioning as normal to modulate the experience . So one experience both the real and unreal outside the body.

Scientists are still trying to understand the experience , but unfortunately they're very very far from that. So the public who depend completely on them for truth about the human being will have to wait maybe endlessly to know the truth.

But ,believe me ,NDE has nothing to do with your religion, Christianity. It doesn't validate it as you think.
When the time comes they will know that thing appearing to them with all those visions. As it is in dreams so it is in visions. It is influenced by their thoughts or beliefs. If a Muslim, Hindu and Christian all experience NDE they will all see different things based on their belief

Any theory that their religions teach them that has no root in our African ways which is the mother of all religions is nothing but hogwash
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On May 10
FxMasterz:

Now, provide details.
I was never a Christian until i heard of what is called "Christians Soldiers" it really sound funny because the man called CHRIST is Jesus of Nazareth who never encouraged his friends to use weapons against anyone! Matthew 26:52

So i kept the word to myself thinking it was just a joke but when i met JEHOVAHS WITNESSES and heard all their teachings and the way they're conducting themselves i realize that these are the real soldiers of Christ as they will sell everything they had to own a copy of the Bible {Luke 22:36} which the scriptures refers to SPIRITUAL SWORD {Ephesians 6:17} they are up and doing in the assignment Jesus gave his disciples {Matthew 28:19-20} and anyone that accepts their teachings will also become a friend of peace! Matthew 10:16; Act 1:8

Do you know a better performing group than this?
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On May 10
FxMasterz:

It's not my opinion. That's the opinion of the Bible.
You're deceiving yourself if you can't present a group having that opinion Jesus formed a group and taught them what they should go about teaching others! Matthew 10:11-13

So what is the name of your church as that's what different religions call themselves today? smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50am On May 10
FxMasterz:

How does that concern the questions I asked you, or the falsehoods in your doctrines I'm trying to open your eyes to?

So if what your beliefs is not your concern then why bother about mine? cheesy
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 7:52am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

I was never a Christian until i heard of what is called "Christians Soldiers" it really sound funny because the man called CHRIST is Jesus of Nazareth who never encouraged his friends to use weapons against anyone! Matthew 26:52

So i kept the word to myself thinking it was just a joke but when i met JEHOVAHS WITNESSES and heard all their teachings and the way they're conducting themselves i realize that these are the real soldiers of Christ as they will sell everything they had to own a copy of the Bible {Luke 22:36} which the scriptures refers to SPIRITUAL SWORD {Ephesians 6:17} they are up and doing in the assignment Jesus gave his disciples {Matthew 28:19-20} and anyone that accepts their teachings will also become a friend of peace! Matthew 10:16; Act 1:8

Mumu, is this what he asked you? He asked you if you have done research outside everything Watchtower taught you to prove they are True and what everything they say is true, you are busy typing nonsense about JWS being the only true religion bla bla bla. What research have you done outside Watchtower to prove that everything they teach is correct? Don't you understand English?
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 7:54am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

So if what your beliefs is not your concern then why bother about mine? cheesy

But you have been engaging him since. If his beliefs don't concern you, your discussion shouldn't drag to this page. All what you have said is nothing but rubbish. All the questions he asked, you haven't answered.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 7:57am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

You're deceiving yourself if you can't present a group having that opinion Jesus formed a group and taught them what they should go about teaching others! Matthew 10:11-13

So what is the name of your church as that's what different religions call themselves today? smiley

You want to change topic. FxMasterz, don't allow him to change topic. Force him to stick to the topic. We are discussing Hell. Who asked you about Better performing group? How can a Better performing group be Changing verses to Deceive many? Is this not Fraud in the highest order? So this is the work of a better performing group?

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by bobestman(m): 8:06am On May 10
People who teach this nonsense should know that Christ also teaches that hell is a place of outter darkness. Can a place be darkness and also have fire that burns ppl? His teachings was whitewashed by scripture deformers

Similarly in Africa and in the ancient world, offenders are locked up in a place of darkness. Darkness means without light. But your hell has light that even burn ppl. You can see here that the outter darkness supports the African way which was the first and mother of all religions. Your hell theory was cooked up to make Africans accept your religion
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 8:09am On May 10
Aemmyjah:

What did you say earlier about Hades I quoted from the Bible grin

So you are speechless now. He asked you if Torment happens in the Grave, you are answering with question. You think you are smart to Dodge questions ba. What people have been saying about you JWs I have presented proof. I know you are ashamed to address these twisting of verses in your Bible. I knew you wouldn't be able to answer.

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26am On May 10
bobestman:

People who teach this nonsense should know that Christ also teaches that hell is a place of outter darkness. Can a place be darkness and also have fire that burns ppl? His teachings was whitewashed by scripture deformers

Similarly in Africa and in the ancient world, offenders are locked up in a place of darkness. Darkness means without light. But your hell has light that even burn ppl. You can see here that the outter darkness supports the African way which was the first and mother of all religions. Your hell theory was cooked up to make Africans accept your religion

Pastor Courz and his friend FxMasterz won't quote this one! cheesy
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 8:41am On May 10
FxMasterz, Talking about the topic of discussion, I have come across testimonies from Nurses who have worked and cared for dying patients. To prove that there is an afterlife, the Nurses said they have experienced or seen strange things while caring for dying patients. Some claim they see an entity moving from room to room. When it leaves one room, the patient there dies. They say this usually happens with patients who are not believers or do not have a relationship with God and Jesus or Lukewarm Christians or people who have lived bad lives. They say that when such a patient is about to die, they usually panic and act as if they are seeing things we cannot see or as if someone is in the room trying to grab them. It is believed to be the Angel of Death coming to take them to Hell. That's how they knew that the patient wasn't a believer or had lived a bad life. When some Christian Nurses see this , they try to pray for the patient and preach to him or her to accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. The stubborn patients will say No and end up dying in panic mode While the others that accept the prayer, give their life to Christ. When this happens, the patient dies peacefully sometimes with a smile on their face. Sometimes when a patient is in panic mode and the Nurse prays for him or her, the patient calms down and dies peacefully.

In the case of patients who are Believers who lived a Godly life, their passing is usually peaceful and when they are very close to death, they start to see Angels in the room either comforting them as they are in Pain or waiting for them to usher them to Heaven. Sometimes, the patients claim they are seeing Jesus in the room. Someone gave an experience of her mother who claimed that she is seeing Jesus and that Jesus is asking her if she is ready. Some patients start to raise their hand as if to hold an invisible hand.When she said yes, her mother died.

Why the patients see these things is because at the point of death, the Veil is lifted so that they can see what we can't see.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 8:44am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

Pastor Courz and his friend FxMasterz won't quote this one! cheesy

Do you share the same beliefs with him? Are you not a JW again?

Explain to us why your Bible has this twisted verses below in comparison with other translations. Who told your Watchtower leaders to do this? Was it Satan? Because I know he is the only one who inspires such Fraud. Why did your Watchtower leaders decide to be Frauds?

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 10:35am On May 10
Courz:
FxMasterz, Talking about the topic of discussion, I have come across testimonies from Nurses who have worked and cared for dying patients. To prove that there is an afterlife, the Nurses said they have experienced or seen strange things while caring for dying patients. Some claim they see an entity moving from room to room. When it leaves one room, the patient there dies. They say this usually happens with patients who are not believers or do not have a relationship with God and Jesus or Lukewarm Christians or people who have lived bad lives. They say that when such a patient is about to die, they usually panic and act as if they are seeing things we cannot see or as if someone is in the room trying to grab them. It is believed to be the Angel of Death coming to take them to Hell. That's how they knew that the patient wasn't a believer or had lived a bad life. When some Christian Nurses see this , they try to pray for the patient and preach to him or her to accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. The stubborn patients will say No and end up dying in panic mode While the others that accept the prayer, give their life to Christ. When this happens, the patient dies peacefully sometimes with a smile on their face. Sometimes when a patient is in panic mode and the Nurse prays for him or her, the patient calms down and dies peacefully.

In the case of patients who are Believers who lived a Godly life, their passing is usually peaceful and when they are very close to death, they start to see Angels in the room either comforting them as they are in Pain or waiting for them to usher them to Heaven. Sometimes, the patients claim they are seeing Jesus in the room. Someone gave an experience of her mother who claimed that she is seeing Jesus and that Jesus is asking her if she is ready. Some patients start to raise their hand as if to hold an invisible hand.When she said yes, her mother died.

Why the patients see these things is because at the point of death, the Veil is lifted so that they can see what we can't see.

This is epic. Quite educative.

Makes me remember a lady who owns a big store in Ogbomoso where I went to buy materials for my wedding stuff when I was preparing for wedding years ago.

Someone took me to the store, and I was wondering how such a young lady would own such an expansive store.

My friend who took me there narrated to me that the store was originally owned by the lady's mother who died some few months ago.

She narrated that, the woman was sick, and many of her church members came around to pray for her. She was already at the point of death, and fervent prayers were being said on her behalf in the hospital.

Then suddenly, she signalled them to stop praying. She told them that their prayers are hindering her from departing to her glorious home she's already seeing afar. She told them to let her go. The prayers stopped and the woman died few minutes afterwards.

The stories told by the nurses are authentic.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 10:40am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

There are many groups formed and teaching people divers things. Yours is just one of them. Jesus never said a group teaching people is the proof of a Godliness or true followership , did He? Give me scripture references where Jesus said so.

Why are you trying to injure your soul using such a weak point to determine true followership when the group is teaching you falsehoods and leading you straight to hell with false doctrines and man-made teachings?

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 10:46am On May 10
Courz:

He reasons and acts like a 5 year old. When he sees you are right about everything but is too ashamed to back down, he takes you on a merry go round or starts singing. This is why no one takes JWs seriously. They can't really explain why there are discrepancies in their doctrines. I have posted their manipulated verses, they all did as if they didn't see anything because they are too ashamed to address it.

If they're ashamed to address the discrepancies in their Bible, it would have been better. Such shame should lead to wholesome retrospections and eventual discovery of truth. But I'm afraid, these guys aren't ashamed of anything. They're aware of the lies, they can't defend many of the lies but they've sold their souls to Satan, and must do Satan's bidding no matter what. Rather than accept the truth of the Word of God, they constantly reject it and fight against it in defence of the obviously false doctrines they're peddling about.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 10:48am On May 10
FxMasterz:

This is epic. Quite educative.

Makes me remember a lady who owns a big store in Ogbomoso where I went to buy materials for my wedding stuff when I was preparing for wedding years ago.

Someone took me to the store, and I was wondering how such a young lady would own such an expansive store.

My friend who took me there narrated to me that the store was originally owned by the lady's mother who died some few months ago.

She narrated that, the woman was sick, and many of her church members came around to pray for her. She was already at the point of death, and fervent prayers were being said on her behalf in the hospital.

Then suddenly, she signalled them to stop praying. She told them that their prayers are hindering her from departing to her glorious home she's already seeing afar. She told them to let her go. The prayers stopped and the woman died few minutes afterwards.

The stories told by the nurses are authentic.

Wow. They were praying for her to get well not knowing she was already on her way home. That's why she told them to stop. Wonderful. This is why I love watching and listening to Real life testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 10:54am On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

Yeah, there are many better performing groups than this but that's not how to know the true followers of Christ. I'm afraid you judged the group using a wrong method.

Now, tell me how you confirmed that what the group has been teaching you is the truth. Tell me how you researched outside of the group's resources to see if there's anything the group isn't telling you. Tell me how you have compared the group's Bible to original manuscripts of Scripture to ensure you are not being cheated. I'll like to know how you arrived at your conviction that this particular group has not been deceiving you.

If you're judging their teachings by their teachings, you have made a mockery of your soul.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 10:55am On May 10
Courz:

Wow. They were praying for her to get well not knowing she was already on her way home. That's why she told them to stop. Wonderful. This is why I love watching and listening to Real life testimonies.

Yes bro. I pity those who think there's no life after death, and especially those who think hell does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Courz: 11:12am On May 10
FxMasterz:

If they're ashamed to address the discrepancies in their Bible, it would have been better. Such shame should lead to wholesome retrospections and eventual discovery of truth. But I'm afraid, these guys aren't ashamed of anything. They're aware of the lies, they can't defend many of the lies but they've sold their souls to Satan, and must do Satan's bidding no matter what. Rather than accept the truth of the Word of God, they constantly reject it and fight against it in defence of the obviously false doctrines they're peddling about.

Gbamest. You've summed up everything. They have consciously decided to support deceit.
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Aemmyjah(m): 1:05pm On May 10
FxMasterz:

What did you quote, and what was my response?

What did you say about Hades and Shoel and Hell
Instead you listen to delusional op and contradict yourself
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by Aemmyjah(m): 1:06pm On May 10
FxMasterz:

It was the Lord Jesus who made the parable. Are you trying to make a mockery of Him? Is entrance into heaven or hell determined by riches or poverty? Is it impossible for a son to relax his head in the bossom of his father? Have you been to heaven or hell before to know whether they do communicate or not, or to know the distance between the two?

"Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, in which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison, because they formerly did not obey, when God’s patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water." (1 Peter 3:18-20)

"They are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you; but they will give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. For this is why the gospel was preached even to those who are dead, that though judged in the flesh the way people are, they might live in the spirit the way God does.” (1 Peter 4:4-6)

All parables are real life scenarios right?
Why not say the parables of the separation of the sheep and goats to right and left is also literal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On May 10
FxMasterz:

There are many groups formed and teaching people divers things. Yours is just one of them. Jesus never said a group teaching people is the proof of a Godliness or true followership , did He? Give me scripture references where Jesus said so. Why are you trying to injure your soul using such a weak point to determine true followership when the group is teaching you falsehoods and leading you straight to hell with false doctrines and man-made teachings?
Guy there's no need arguing further if you're not concerned with what your friend say about the name JEHOVAH its the height of hypocrisy complaining about what i believe whether i was taught or not.
The point is i believe something just as your friend also believe so if you're not concerned with his beliefs you're not supposed to be concerned about mine! smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:18pm On May 10
FxMasterz:

Yeah, there are many better performing groups than this but that's not how to know the true followers of Christ. I'm afraid you judged the group using a wrong method.
Now, tell me how you confirmed that what the group has been teaching you is the truth. Tell me how you researched outside of the group's resources to see if there's anything the group isn't telling you. Tell me how you have compared the group's Bible to original manuscripts of Scripture to ensure you are not being cheated. I'll like to know how you arrived at your conviction that this particular group has not been deceiving you.
If you're judging their teachings by their teachings, you have made a mockery of your soul.

What do you believe about the name JEHOVAH?

Your refusal to speak on that ends our discussion! smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On May 10
Aemmyjah:

What did you say about Hades and Shoel and Hell
Instead you listen to delusional op and contradict yourself

He has left everyone else on the thread that is speaking against the Hellfire doctrine now he's focusing on only Jehovah's Witnesses as if it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that's not in support of the heresy.
If he's not ready to voice his opinion on what the name JEHOVAH stands for then there's no need wasting your precious time with him.
His friend said the name JEHOVAH belongs to a demon let him address that or hold his peace! smiley
Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by FxMasterz: 1:45pm On May 10
MaxInDHouse:

What do you believe about the name JEHOVAH?

Your refusal to speak on that ends our discussion! smiley

That's not the topic of discussion.

We know by the lies and falsehoods of JWs that the name Jehovah they're using is deceptive. Using the name of God as a coverup for deception.

If you are truly witnesses of Jehovah, you would not reject what Jehovah has written, create a new book and submit yourselves to the authority of satanist leaders without questioning.

Indeed, Satan manifests himself as an agent of light.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On May 10
FxMasterz:

That's not the topic of discussion.
We know by the lies and falsehoods of JWs that the name Jehovah they're using is deceptive. Using the name of God as a coverup for deception. If you are truly witnesses of Jehovah, you would not reject what Jehovah has written, create a new book and submit yourselves to the authority of satanist leaders without questioning. Indeed, Satan manifests himself as an agent of light.

Do you agree with your friend that the name JEHOVAH belongs to a demon?

YES or NO.

I want you to put him to shame first before we continue our discussion let him know what that name stands for it doesn't matter who is using it rightly or wrongly now it's what that name stands for! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? / Muslims Can Be Funny When... / Correlation Between Corruption/lack Of Societal Development And Theism/atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.