Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense (34407 Views)

Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers / Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / FG To Sack Unqualified Teachers In Dec. 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Putinofrussia: 8:10pm On May 07
lol
Yet SW is the most educated region in Nigeria.
They have the best students.
They have 5 out of 6 in Nigeria youngest PhD holders in the world.
SW has the best lawyers.
The best doctors.
The best ICT persons.
The best schools...
The highest number of profs etc.
One should take this stats with a pinch of salt.
It is without source and link.
Could be fake
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by rtdCivilservant: 8:38pm On May 07
Iji
Mccollins042:

You are the dumb one here, after reading that u think the person is from Anambra? You don't know he is a child of the South West like you?
Anyways all this is caused by unqualified teachers
Shatap ya dirty mouth.
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Amotolongbo(f): 8:42pm On May 07
Tommydare:
Ajayi Crowther University.
Little wonder!

I see
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Tommydare(m): 8:55pm On May 07
Wonder what? Not a good school? Keep on living in wonderland.
Amotolongbo:
Little wonder!

I see
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by aswani(m): 8:59pm On May 07
YorubaForum:
Even the useless Rivers state that always claims they are not Igbos. I still wonder what Igbos really need these fools for, everything is zero for them and yet they are pompous of themselves.

*Business - Zero
*Craftmanship - Zero
*Education - Zero
*Farming - Zero
(Just good for nothing people)

Such a shame, please Igbos should stop attaching these failures to their names, for me; The people of Rivers state can go to h*ll, I don't give a shit about them.

Elections will come now and you will wonder how Peter Obi can lose to President Tinubu there, the Internet never forgets.
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Amotolongbo(f): 9:12pm On May 07
Tommydare:
Wonder what? Not a good school? Keep on living in wonderland.
If you think it isn’t.

You can’t understand, I can’t help it.
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Tommydare(m): 9:20pm On May 07
Which school you dey attend or you attend make we know.
Amotolongbo:
If you think it isn’t.

You can’t understand, I can’t help it.
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Amotolongbo(f): 9:43pm On May 07
Tommydare:
Which school you dey attend or you attend make we know.
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

What do you want to talk about that?
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by IfnobeGod20: 9:46pm On May 07
PureNigerDeltan:

😅😅😅😅 Lolz my bad.
I am going there to delete it now.
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by bskyb(m): 9:47pm On May 07
Below is what I found on a Twitter. Let's endeavor to confirm the authenticity of information before posting or even arguing about it

I have not posted this to support any region or ethnic group. All parts of the country are interdependent, and where one is lacking, the other excels. I hope people will see beyond the differences and work together

Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:59pm On May 07
qtx:
lol. Funny. Okay, i understand you are only speaking based on the limit of your knowledge.
just the way you spoke based on the limit of your own knowledge too.
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Tommydare(m): 10:21am On May 08
So because you attended oau, you can talk anyhow about others? So many are brilliant than you and I but never get the privilege because of one circumstance or the other they ended up in college of education or whatever. I studied computer science but that doesn't mean I am more brilliant than those who studied education courses.
Amotolongbo:
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

What do you want to talk about that?
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Amotolongbo(f): 12:53pm On May 08
Tommydare:
So because you attended oau, you can talk anyhow about others? So many are brilliant than you and I but never get the privilege because of one circumstance or the other they ended up in college of education or whatever. I studied computer science but that doesn't mean I am more brilliant than those who studied education courses.
As if I knew his complex will make him spew irrelevance.

First, before Tinubu came in, there was no really significant difference between the fees paid in many of these public Colleges of Education and public universities. Your point on the school fees is baseless.
You attend(ed) a school which is about the money so you can’t understand how low the public schools could be paying.

Again, private university is more about the money. You can’t understand how things work in our side, so face your side
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Tommydare(m): 3:07pm On May 08
Funny guy. As if I no get people wey attended public school and colleges
of education. That little difference you think it's insignificant is very important. Plus there are several other reasons why people end up there.
Amotolongbo:
As if I knew his complex will make him spew irrelevance.

First, before Tinubu came in, there was no really significant difference between the fees paid in many of these public Colleges of Education and public universities. Your point on the school fees is baseless.
You attend(ed) a school which is about the money so you can’t understand how low the public schools could be paying.

Again, private university is more about the money. You can’t understand how things work in our side, so face your side

Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Amotolongbo(f): 3:13pm On May 08
Tommydare:
Funny guy. As if I no get people wey attended public school and colleges
of education. That little difference you think it's insignificant is very important. Plus there are several other reasons why people end up there.
Knowing people who are in a system isn’t the same as being in a system. You could only boast of the little you heard. The much you do not know and do not experience is far above you.
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by Tommydare(m): 5:46am On May 09
I know you won't admit to your reckless and baseless assumptions.
Amotolongbo:
Knowing people who are in a system isn’t the same as being in a system. You could only boast of the little you heard. The much you do not know and do not experience is far above you.
Re: States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense by mebejoy805: 10:16am On May 14
Kaduna chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session / I Am Too Old To Still Be In The University / Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.