Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. (1174 Views)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Niok: 7:17pm On May 09
Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by 1000Capacity: 5:09am On May 10
Zonefree:

Ahnie, stop using your new alt to hype yourself. You're nothing but Asaba Halle Berry.
grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Nlanalyst: 8:12am On May 10
Xpeerence:

This same lady made them locked my account because I crossed her path last month.

The way she balls and flaunt it makes me wonder what really she's into and how she makes her money she's hardworking and industrious I must give that to her.

Nice one moderators, at least we’ll be r3stminded for a while.
Such a stubborn lady.

From the way you type, I can readily tell who you are. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Egoat(m): 5:40pm On May 10
Nlanalyst:

From the way you type, I can readily tell who you are. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Sapasenator: 7:46pm On May 10
Egoat:

grin grin

and who is that?
Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by EreluRoz: 6:23pm On May 11
Zonefree:

Ahnie, stop using your new alt to hype yourself. You're nothing but Asaba Halle Berry.
Why have you been trolling her lately, you guys use to be cool
Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Zonefree(m): 6:31pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
Why have you been trolling her lately, you guys use to be cool
I don't troll.

I'm always at the side of the truth, you should know that before now.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by EreluRoz: 7:58pm On May 11
Zonefree:

I don't troll.

I'm always at the side of the truth, you should know that before now.
You guys used to be very cool together with your friend Jason, so what went wrong? Both of you attack her these days unprovoked
Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Zonefree(m): 8:24pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
You guys used to be very cool together with your friend Jason, so what went wrong? Both of you attack her these days unprovoked
Ahnie must get sense by force, that's my own. Days of her deception are over.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by EreluRoz: 8:35pm On May 11
Zonefree:

Ahnie must get sense by force, that's my own. Days of her deception are over.
You are now seeing all these things because you guys fell out with her. You don't condemn people just because you both fell out. You know she's a strong amazing woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Zonefree(m): 8:39pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
You are now seeing all these things because you guys fell out with her. You don't condemn people just because you both fell out. You know she's a strong amazing woman
I've never been with her. She got married to my brother, but, I always tell her the painful truth.

Please, she's not amazing. She may be strong physically, but she no too get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by EreluRoz: 8:43pm On May 11
Zonefree:

I've never been with her. She got married to my brother, but, I always tell her the painful truth.

Please, she's not amazing. She may be strong physically, but she no too get sense.
More reason you should respect her kos she married your brother, don't be a wicked brother-in-law.

Don't deny it, I still remember when you guys were cool and always famz yourselves alongside Jason. She's a strong and an amazing woman and you can't take that from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Zonefree(m): 8:48pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
More reason you should respect her kos she married your brother, don't be a wicked brother-in-law.

Don't deny it, I still remember when you guys were cool and always famz yourselves alongside Jason. She's a strong and an amazing woman and you can't take that from her
Respect is earned, dear.

I'm cool with everyone and I always say the truth.
Again, she's not amazing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by EreluRoz: 8:54pm On May 11
Zonefree:

Respect is earned, dear.

I'm cool with everyone and I always say the truth.
Again, she's not amazing abeg.
Ok respect her and stop whatever you are doing directly or indirectly.

Stop judging people base on disagreement you have with that person, that you disagree with someone doesn't make them bad.

Brother-in-laws are always cool but your own wan carry pepper 🌶️
Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Zonefree(m): 8:58pm On May 11
EreluRoz:
Ok respect her and stop whatever you are doing directly or indirectly.

Stop judging people base on disagreement you have with that person, that you disagree with someone doesn't make them bad.

Brother-in-laws are always cool but your own wan carry pepper 🌶️
Iyaebe, stop making me feel bad.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by NothingDoMe: 9:01pm On May 11
I recall mentioning that a tornado swept through the food thread. We should keep food threads as civil as possible. Some places should be sacrosanct from gibberish. Imagine eating food while watching people talk trash.

A Jerry Springer-like GBASGBOS thread wouldn't be a bad idea, but Nigerians will typically take it to the extreme.
Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by EreluRoz: 9:01pm On May 11
Zonefree:

Iyaebe, stop making me feel bad.
You are only feeling bad kos I'm telling you the undiluted truth. She's really a strong and amazing woman who just unwind here and catch cruise, you should know better as the chairman of cruise catchers association of nairaland. You can do better

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Egoat(m): 9:41pm On May 11
Zonefree:

True.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa mynd44 has been witch hunting me unjustly for years. by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:49pm On May 11
U said u registered since the first day the forum was created and that's like 2 decades now.u have stayed for long,take a break mayb till June when ur ban will expire

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Sisters, One Hubby / Why Are Mothers More Celebrated Over Men / Is It Wrong To See Sibling Of Opposite Sex UnCloth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.