Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

See The Reply Davido Gave To Wizkid FC Barber Who Called Him 003 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Reply Davido Gave To Wizkid FC Barber Who Called Him 003 (466 Views)

Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply Davido Gave To Wizkid FC Barber Who Called Him 003 by Mikomiko1: 3:13pm On May 07
You are not my God- Abuja Barber Attack Davido for Saying "U Dull ur Generation Blessing"

"I don't have any regret in what I said, I never dreamt of Barbing Davido, he is not my God, and he his not my helper, when the time is right I go blow,

Wizkid still remains my 001 Forever till d**th" - Barber who Davido told him that he lost a life changing Opportunity stands his ground says Wizkid will forever remain his Number 1

That Abuja barber said someone reached out to him claiming to be Davido's manager and told him to beg 001.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il00bPqVov8

Mynd44
fergie001
Fynestboi
MissyB3
OAM4J
ijebabe
nex
airmark

Re: See The Reply Davido Gave To Wizkid FC Barber Who Called Him 003 by Nackzy: 3:21pm On May 07
He knows his worth

1 Like

Re: See The Reply Davido Gave To Wizkid FC Barber Who Called Him 003 by Paraman: 3:44pm On May 07
Business men who wants to go far in thier business should not engage themselves in all this online battle.

See the way the guy lost a customer like OBO

4 Likes

Re: See The Reply Davido Gave To Wizkid FC Barber Who Called Him 003 by Solofresh2: 3:56pm On May 07
That one na their papa business

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Granted Bail / J. Martins Marries Secretly / Kim K Reveals She's Having A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.