Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) (61101 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Refers To Peter Obi As "Bitter Obi" / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:09am On May 08
Amumaigwe:
And you suffer again.

You dey mind that idiot?
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:09am On May 08
aswani:

As it happens I think this Bitter Obi refrain is childish and immature and I myself have never used or will support anyone using it.

Thanks for the shout out though.

One final thing, I am not APC as I have never voted President Tinubu in my life.

Bro you are confirmed APC stop this gimmick ahhhhh

1 Like

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:10am On May 08
7upnigeria:

You can continue to cry and insult on social media. Next election, Tinubu wins again.

And you will still shout Ebi n Kpa wa ooooo
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by theredaddy: 7:10am On May 08
Amumaigwe:

So the foundation Buhari established for 8 years which Tinubu promised to build upon was on a sinking sand. Tell me more please.

we can see you know how to write but learn how to read for your own good undecided koshi
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:11am On May 08
Wasky101:

As you witnessed it in Lagos but your father's brother brought you to Lagos to write free waec .
Continue

How? Oga shut up abeg.
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:13am On May 08
Tflex01:

Good to have something to console yourself. I understand it's not a good feeling to realise that your packaged fraud cum god WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

😂

The one on the seat is not a package fraud abi. Oga try and have sense naaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:14am On May 08
WhiteWood:

I think you have a problem with comprehension -- Because if you don't, you will understand that this publication spells the end for Peter Obi.

Why are you bothered? You desire Obi's end and you now have it, yet you still wailing instead of jubilating. Are you normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:15am On May 08
aswani:

At the text in bold, ahead in what way? Their man is President of the country, a post that yours is gradually drifting far away from attaining.

You and other Obidients are reduced to expressing your frustration via the medium of insults, abuses and cursing of other people on social media.

They have what you want, a sitting President, and you are claiming to be ahead.

Obidients really have lost their collective minds.

Oga stand one place so that thunder can locate you very well. If you are for APC indicate so if you are not indicate so. Once someone attacks you back the next thing i am not an APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:17am On May 08
WhiteWood:

Dude, nothing is there to see, you people are only adding to Peter Obi's problem without knowing - Believe me -- Peter Obi wouldn't approve of this NONSENSE because, even though I'm not a supporter of his, I understand he's not foolish like most of his followers. He's intelligent enough to understand that this publication will only alienate him further from Northerners, the Southwest, and us from the South South. Because we now see him as a BITTER PERSON. Who wants a BITTER PERSON as their leader?? Only FOOLS.

How? Didn't you guys do worse in 2014, you people built a coffin for GEJ, which kind of blackmail are you playing. You guys heckled the PDP so badly then, now you cannot tolerate an opposition that has not done 1.5% of what you guys did.
My friend just shut up abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:18am On May 08
WhiteWood:

This is the problem I have with you so called Obidients, you people are too dumb.

Dude just shut up already.
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:19am On May 08
WhiteWood:

I think you have a problem with comprehension -- Because if you don't, you will understand that this publication spells the end for Peter Obi.

Guy this blackmail no dey work again, allow them to be an opposition. APC did far worse in 2014 and even in 2019. Guy shut up please.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:20am On May 08
aswani:

Sir, at no point did I say a sitting President helped my tribe so why are you asking me such? Your Obidient friend claimed Obidients are ahead, in what, in being third place àbi? I just let the poster know Obidients can't be ahead of the people they are battling against when those have what they want.

As I am not a President Tinubu supporter, remember, he can't help my family or village and that's OK. Let him focus first on helping the village or family of his supporters. Then move on to mine that am a neutral, then finally Obidients.

No wàhálà, to the winners the spoils, no bi so.

You have said it. You are so predictable, when the attacks come you will state you are not a Supporter of the president, but in all your post you are always in support. Guy stand one place. Let Thunder locate you to strike you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:21am On May 08
SeeWahala:

I swear I like your agbad0 style and disguise very much. you sabi explain well well . . . Even without evidence grin

You sabi the guy format, once dem begin attack am he go begin him story how he is not a Supporter of the president. He think say he get sense.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:25am On May 08
CluelessMODS:

By 2027 you people will add another bitter to the first one bitter bitter Obi! Instead of strategizing for the next election they are ruminating over nonsense! Una last cry dey come!

You are so frustrated
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Oo0Oo0Oo0: 7:25am On May 08
Just when BATeria thought they had won the match, Obedients struck a late equaliser, then the winning goal by Bitter Obi. That kind thing dey pain eh!

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:26am On May 08
rotadeco27:

So it ur obi that will come and stop the suffering? U people won't stop amusing people. What has obi done in his ruling carrier that is giving you people such confidence? He is a smart theif and clueless leader. All u people will say he renovated schools and handed them over to the church , he left money in state account, is that not cluelessness in a state like Anambra where bad road full everywhere with gully erosion! Some that rule Anambra for 8 yrs and yet he is leaving in Lagos that is being claimed to be built by the very man whose government obi is antagonizing, it is just simple reasoning now. Obi has many odds against him that will never make him rule Nigeria. The pains of the igbos is the fact that Tinubu stoped the igbo presidency from coming to being , it will eventually come but not likely to be this fraud you are peddling.

Oya show us his address in Lagos and show us a picture of his house in Lagos. Everytime the same stale lines that you cannot defend.
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by BigkokoRep: 7:27am On May 08
When the Baterians throw lemons at Obidients, they usually take charge and make lemonade! Sorry to hurt you dear..... Bitter Obi was designed to disparage the Populist movement candidate, HE Peter Obi, but as usual, his base, the Great Obidient Movement, ever creative like a well taught Jap, simply turned the tables over! Sweetie, I think you should switch sides as BAT and his trove of Baterians ain't doing Nigeria good!

Sha, G-d go run am for us!

aswani:

The Bitter Obi refrain from Tinibu supporter's was dry, this Obi bitters one and the word play around it by Obidients so far is even worse.

Nigerians really used to be good at yabbing people so much so even the person being yabbed would be laughing, what happened to us?

Now that David Hundeyin and Jackson Ude have nothing cooked up against President Tinubu, is this what Obidients have been reduced to be catching fun with, how sad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:27am On May 08
zelnababa:
The more Peter Obi is trying hard to build his political empire the more his useless supporters pull him down, make una continue ooo, una never learn, until he fail again in his second bid, make una ask Atiku.

This is not up to 1.5% of what you guys did to Jonathan , you do like what you dish out abi. This manipulation and blackmail don cast since.
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:27am On May 08
predictor1:
Damage control things. grin
That Reno $10k challenge about obi not building a single school for 8 years really knocked off the obidunces.

How?
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Splashme: 7:28am On May 08
Thiefņubu and Bateria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:29am On May 08
morgstreme:

Obidients are ALWAYS noncognitive..

Mandate wey never start,the idiots have concluded that Tinubu did not deliver..

What an entertaining "crew"..🤣

You don't have sense at all
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Chiuzk: 7:30am On May 08
Lizzysamuel:
Since 2015, APc have never met a group like Obidients😂. The real opposition to checkmate their madness
Am telling you
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:30am On May 08
Blazebond:
As far I am concerned Obidients,batists and buharist are all the same to me,they are all fascists movements that ought not to taste power,i group them in the same category as the NAZIS, Zionists, Marxist, Bolsheviks etc,they are all populated by crazed political psychopaths who see themselves as superior and thus are willing to destroy and kill any other people or group of people that do not align with their political movements.

Show me where obidients destroyed and killed people? Guy this format of blackmail don cast since. Look for something else that can stick.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:32am On May 08
aswani:

Rest, the whole world knows Peter Obi came third.

Even Peter Obi himself did not challenge the results in court, he only went to seek to disqualify President Tinubu and ask for a rerun.

Oga once don't hide once you are attacked and state you are not a Tinubu supporter.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:33am On May 08
aswani:

The Bitter Obi refrain from Tinibu supporter's was dry, this Obi bitters one and the word play around it by Obidients so far is even worse.

Nigerians really used to be good at yabbing people so much so even the person being yabbed would be laughing, what happened to us?

Now that David Hundeyin and Jackson Ude have nothing cooked up against President Tinubu, is this what Obidients have been reduced to be catching fun with, how sad?

Can you now beat your chest and say you are Tinubu supporter and stop pretending when you are attacked. So that Thunder can locate you.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by Believeintruth: 7:34am On May 08
easzypeaszy:
He won himself more candidates frm South and the small ones he is pilling up in the North wl disappear wt just dis nonesense

How? Ahhhh this blackmail don cast since
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by HRMK: 7:44am On May 08
Obi supporters should prepare against 2027! all these nonsense wont work for them!!
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by portplus: 7:48am On May 08
ibechris:
Batists don enter one chance finally.

I knew Baba Tinubu with all due respect to him, can never deliver on this mandate.

He was never a performer in Lagos,as I witnessed it first hand.

For those who would come to shout yen yen yen...among the two former governors that preceeded him,it was obvious he failed during his time and he used propaganda that cannot work on a national scale to deceive the people.

Well,I was a secondary student then and i can tell for sure that he was a monumental failure.

Additionally,for the records,OBJ never seized the allocation of Lagos while he was the governor,rather Obj stopped the allocation of local govt in the state just like he did in Katsina,Ebonyi,Nasarawa and Niger states at the same time.

So,it is only idiots who don't verify facts from fictions that allows his propaganda to take over their senses.

In summary, Tinubu is becoming a national embarrassment. As taxing and over-taxing the people will back fire ultimately. In taxation class at the University,we were told that taxes are levied on the people on their ability to pay and not on their inability to pay and this i know for sure and Before I go,tell Yesom Wike that,he should be careful,what I see around him is very bleak. His political future is not rosy at all. He should learn from Amaechi.

Good night all.

I am not sure you have a fair assessment of Tinubu's days as governor in Lagos State.
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:49am On May 08
Lizzysamuel:

BAteria stop quoting me. I will pour you Bitter Obi o
grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by portplus: 7:50am On May 08
Blazebond:
As far I am concerned Obidients,batists and buharist are all the same to me,they are all fascists movements that ought not to taste power,i group them in the same category as the NAZIS, Zionists, Marxist, Bolsheviks etc,they are all populated by crazed political psychopaths who see themselves as superior and thus are willing to destroy and kill any other people or group of people that do not align with their political movements.

That's live grouping everyone under two extremist groups...
So who so com dey normal? cheesy
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by SeeWahala: 7:53am On May 08
Believeintruth:

You sabi the guy format, once dem begin attack am he go begin him story how he is not a Supporter of the president. He think say he get sense.

Before he was doing it well and hiding it to the best of his ability but these days his agbad0 characteristics are being drawn out openly because of the uselessness of his tilumbu cry

It is now full blown BATeria and he cannot hide it any longer. Everybody is now noticing grin

aswani you see your life? Shebi I warned you that everybody will soon see you for who you really are wink
Re: Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) by SeeWahala: 7:54am On May 08
Believeintruth:

Can you now beat your chest and say you are Tinubu supporter and stop pretending when you are attacked. So that Thunder can locate you.

Help me tell am oh. Everyday him go dey explain - explain - explain yet no evidence cry

Now we all know that he has full blown BATeria grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.