Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Visa Was Approved With Mpower Loan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visa Was Approved With Mpower Loan (308 Views)

My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / Has Anyone Been Able To Finance Post Graduate Degree With Mpower / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Visa Was Approved With Mpower Loan by Usainterviews: 11:11am On May 08
This video shares the transcript on how a friend got his visa using Mpower loan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I67UQaqGqw

This is just pure luck honestly, as most visa officers frowns with seeking out loan to aid studies because of debt..etc.

However, just to point out, its necessary to have a verified source of business and as a founder this is way easier, because you have a very strong home ties which was what he used as justification for the loan and studying in usa.

So, its possible to use loan as partly POF.

(1) (Reply)

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States: Downtown Walking Tour / Discover The Ancient Capital Of Hue - Travel In Viet Nam / NAAPE Honors Dana Air Boss…as Passenger Commends Airline’s Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.