Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. (2495 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation / Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by danzaki63: 2:18pm On May 09
So, that he can sire the next Biafran King. Tinubu get sense very well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by richie240: 2:22pm On May 09
Source: Trust me bro.
cool
Curious345:
Leader of the indigenous people of biafra ipob Dr Nnamdi kanu achieved a major breakthrough in his quest for freedom and respect for his fundamental human rights.

Information reaching desk this morning (although questionable ) Opines that a consensus of clemency has been accorded the ipob leader which guarantees him sexual access to his wife of 15 years.

Having been starved of freedom and sex by the tyrant buhari, the current democratic leadership of the day has dangled a leeway and a breather to his current predicament by ushering him into his family ecosystem albeit partially.

Dr Nnamdi kanu can now ,although on selected occasions, access his wife sexually (freeing up kongi) and they could be expecting a baby in 6 months time.

This is good news for himself and his millions of followers across the globe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by RockHard: 6:18pm On May 09
Atleast e go rest to dey do soapy and the coded hook-up girls wey dem dey smuggle give am fvck. Tinubu you do this one. From the bottom of my heart, we Ipob Biafrats thank and appreciate you sir.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by OnionBandit(f): 8:45am On May 10
AkinPhysicist:
Is Tinubu not merciful? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

Yes o! Konji for kpai the albino hunchback 🤣
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by Sccarrr: 9:11am On May 10
condensedmilk:

Show me a woman that is more beautiful than MNK'S wife
with this your opinion,she is beautiful than the women in your family combined no doubt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by Lanretoye(m): 9:38am On May 10
KillahPriest:
na the one wey your useless mother dey do olosho inside as you no get sense na
check the whole of your extended family very well,who in your lineage has a property that was demolished there?.na ogun go kill you
Idiot wey never get money to change him mama rapper for village Dey talk,shameless man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by KillahPriest: 9:45am On May 10
Lanretoye:
check the whole of your extended family very well,who in your lineage has a property that was demolished there?.na ogun go kill you
Idiot wey never get money to change him mama rapper for village Dey talk,shameless man
Ogun go strike your mama first. Make I no talk Nigerian news because e dey pain your lousy conscience weyrey mad dog grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by Lanretoye(m): 9:46am On May 10
condensedmilk:

Show me a woman that is more beautiful than MNK'S wife
shame on your mother,your wife and the entire women in your family for this comment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by Lanretoye(m): 9:47am On May 10
KillahPriest:
Ogun go strike your mama first. Make I no talk Nigerian news because e dey pain your lousy conscience weyrey mad dog grin
who get property for the whole of your generation there wey dem demolish?,see your shameless life,Dey use paradol for another man headache.slave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by KillahPriest: 9:49am On May 10
Lanretoye:
who get property for the whole of your generation there wey dem demolish?,see your shameless life
see mad dog dey find property wey him go thief. There's a demolition derby in Lagos and I am enjoying the show, if you mo like am please do the needful with sniper insecticide grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by Lanretoye(m): 9:58am On May 10
KillahPriest:
see mad dog dey find property wey him go thief. There's a demolition derby in Lagos and I am enjoying the show, if you mo like am please do the needful with sniper insecticide grin
your papa no see container build you no cry for him,na person wey him papa build house no cry,na u dem pay 1k to cry for them.you go cry die ni.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by KillahPriest: 10:02am On May 10
Lanretoye:
your papa no see container build you no cry for him,na person wey him papa build house no cry,na u dem pay 1k to cry for them.you go cry die ni.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA na your useless father container I been dey target olori buruku banza barawo. Lanre abeg leave me alone this early morning, I go continue treating your madness by 3pm I promise but you no fit tell me not to chook mouth for national news lailai grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by condensedmilk: 10:34am On May 10
Lanretoye:
shame on your mother,your wife and the entire women in your family for this comment

U no well !

someone went and hacked MNK's phone so as to show his private life to the public.

I can enter a bet of 1m with you if you can get a woman that is more prettier than MNK'S wife.

Onye ara!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by Lanretoye(m): 11:12am On May 10
KillahPriest:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA na your useless father container I been dey target olori buruku banza barawo. Lanre abeg leave me alone this early morning, I go continue treating your madness by 3pm I promise but you no fit tell me not to chook mouth for national news lailai grin
I go press your neck o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by KillahPriest: 12:10pm On May 10
Lanretoye:
I go press your neck o
lol grin boss abeg, make we no let politics turn us to another thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu may now Have Sexual access to His Wife In Detention. by Lanretoye(m): 1:24pm On May 10
KillahPriest:
lol grin boss abeg, make we no let politics turn us to another thing
gbasgbos self Dey make platform sweet too,but no bad mind.we’r all brothers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Igbo As Commissioner / How Peter Odili Stole #100 Billion Naira. / Nigerian Best Dailies Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.