Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Laugh At Lagos Goverment Attempt Of Relocation Of Destitute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh At Lagos Goverment Attempt Of Relocation Of Destitute (98 Views)

Relocation Of Destitute To Home States ‘ll Continue – Lagos Govt / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Muslim Muslim Ticket - Any Attempt Of Protest Would Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Laugh At Lagos Goverment Attempt Of Relocation Of Destitute by atoliman: 8:46pm On May 09
How can one relocate destitute from Lagos to their states of origin? You barely know the population of Lagos? If you like, relocate Osun and other destitute back to their state of Origin, they will just return back in a matter of time. A complete waste of time and resources.
A serious governor with an excellent team will focus on how to bring constant electricity to Lagos and how to bring back companies that have left back to Lagos State. Find way to provide clean water and provide jobs- Tasks that are possible with the revenue Lagos generates
Those who are running Lagos do not know how to run State well. Marwa was better

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fubara Loyal Lawmakers Elect Jumbo As Factional Rivers Assembly Speaker / Umo Eno’s Poverty Ploy, A Testament Laid Straight By Victor Antai / Senator Orji Kalu Pledges To Partner Church To Promote Peace, Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.