Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 (28444 Views)

If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by franktech(m): 10:14am On May 10
Widen the tax net grin

1 Like

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by Chisave: 10:16am On May 10
I think Eko electric is the biggest thief we have. Since this band was categorised recently, our supply have been very very poor MEANWHILE we are under Band B.

We barely have 3 hours light daily and they distributed exorbitant bills.

I have shop under Ikeja Electric and Live under Eko electric. With my experience on both side, Eko electric is a very big thief

1 Like

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by SolarEngr2(m): 10:19am On May 10
Kidspirit:
We were recently moved by AEDC from Band 'D' to Band 'A'. In fact, they move us without notice.

Sometimes they will move us to Band 'C', all without notice. I just bought a prepaid unit of N1,500 this morning and they gave me only 6.7 unit, in this harsh economy.

I got 41.1 unit last month with same N1,500 when we were in Band 'C'

6.7 unit can't last me more than two days for a minimal use.

My chest dey pain me. πŸ’” 😒

Have you considered Solar inverter system?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU4RYDXMh-U?si=JpYJLbK1OEahegyC
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by cocolacec(m): 10:20am On May 10
Bought 15k worth of electricity on band B for 207 units
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by Homiesjinxbank: 10:24am On May 10
We warned una..

Yankee101:
It’s now broad daylight stealing
Tinubu is turning nigeria into Lagos
Plenty taxes with little benefits
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by fineboynl(m): 10:25am On May 10
Jeboy:
N1500 is approximately 1USD, before do you want to use it for 30days? The old days you quoted of subsidies are gone. Embrace the new normal.

Kindly note that the cost of energy has a global rate. The fact Nigeria is world capital of poverty doesn't mean the rate will go low to accomodate us. Power are run by gas and they have a global cost rate including other transmission and distribution cost.

Sometimes you may switch off your metre after 10 hours, you must not leave it all working just to save cost.

Nigeria must align with global cost, we have lived too long on subsidies due to poverty.
it's the Apc that causes inflation. Why is the government not increasing salary to global best practice or global price

1 Like

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:28am On May 10
Jeboy:
N1500 is approximately 1USD, before do you want to use it for 30days? The old days you quoted of subsidies are gone. Embrace the new normal.

Kindly note that the cost of energy has a global rate. The fact Nigeria is world capital of poverty doesn't mean the rate will go low to accomodate us. Power are run by gas and they have a global cost rate including other transmission and distribution cost.

Sometimes you may switch off your metre after 10 hours, you must not leave it all working just to save cost.

Nigeria must align with global cost, we have lived too long on subsidies due to poverty.
Now that you have removed subsidies on petrol and electricity so that the price will be the same price advanced countries such as America are paying for a litre of petrol why not also remove subsidy on wages and salaries so that it will be at par with that of America, UK and EU. undecided

3 Likes

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by horhlyray(m): 10:28am On May 10
Kidspirit:
We were recently moved by AEDC from Band 'D' to Band 'A'. In fact, they move us without notice.

Sometimes they will move us to Band 'C', all without notice. I just bought a prepaid unit of N1,500 this morning and they gave me only 6.7 unit, in this harsh economy.

oga you have been over enjoying,41units for 1500 when I have been buying 11units for 1k for more than a year now
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by Enemyofpeace: 10:28am On May 10
Japa
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by leksonltd: 10:31am On May 10
This is what I got. For 10k, I had bought 69 units for 5k last week ooo. I couldn't understand how and why I was given 44 units for 10k. This bandit nonsense thing should be stopped ooo

1 Like

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by maasoap(m): 10:33am On May 10
Kidspirit:

You have been moved back to Band A be dat.
I checked mine too this morning and we're now back on band A, that's because I noticed that we have been having fairly stable power supply for the last four days.
We were initially placed in band A, later removed and now, we're back in band A. Paying N225 plus 7.5% VAT per unit!! That's crazy!
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by maasoap(m): 10:35am On May 10
leksonltd:
This is what I got. For 10k, I had bought 69 units for 5k last week ooo. I couldn't understand how and why I was given 44 units for 10k. This bandit nonsense thing should be stopped ooo
That's because they're moving people/area fourth and back to Band A. What to do is to try to recharge during days that you're having terrible power supply. I normally test it with N100 recharge through my Palmpay/Opay apps to know what band I'm currently on grin grin grin
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by Heffalump(m): 10:36am On May 10
aylive02:
Tinubu is synonymous with calamity, evil, death, hunger, sickness, and all sort

All these are the embodiments of APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by aylive02(m): 10:40am On May 10
Heffalump:

All these are the embodiment of APC
. You are very correct
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by aylive02(m): 10:40am On May 10
Padipadi:

In fact to defend him is so hard
. Yes o
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by BadMaster: 10:41am On May 10
maasoap:

You have been moved back to Band A be dat.
I checked mine too this morning and we're now back on band A, that's because I noticed that we have been having fairly stable power supply for the last four days.
We were initially placed in band A, later removed and now, we're back in band A. Paying N225 plus 7.5% VAT per unit!! That's crazy!
It's now N206.80
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by aylive02(m): 10:41am On May 10
jattopeter:
Hahahahah, let every body braze up for whats coming. I swear down.
. Your comment dey scare me more πŸ˜‚
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by cjudy(m): 10:43am On May 10
Kizyte:
For how long are we going to endure? This is too much
2031 is not far. Bear it small
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by mohlanforex: 10:43am On May 10
I'm on band E using 4 to 6 hours electricity per day at the rate of 32 naira per unit..
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by NonsenseRubbish: 10:44am On May 10
People doing bypass left this chat shocked shocked
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by BadMaster: 10:45am On May 10
UHLmoving:
1,500 Γ· 6.7

= 224 per unit.

Op how is your power supply?

Do you get the 20 - 24 hours daily?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9JINpTNXSw
You didn't factor in 7.5% VAT. It's actually N206.80 per unit.
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by Stevenbright(m): 10:45am On May 10
Paraman:
Are you using at least 20hrs power supply daily?

If yes, that is it. If no, go to their office and tell them to allocate to you what is due according to the amount you paid. If people keep going to their office to challenge them, they will stop this ripping off nonsense.

1 Like

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:47am On May 10
aylive02:
. You are very correct
So why are people voting these plague?!

1 Like

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by maasoap(m): 10:49am On May 10
BadMaster:

It's now N206.80
May be your area. My area is N225, with VAT of N17, that's N242
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by fawaz050(m): 10:49am On May 10
Chisave:
I think Eko electric is the biggest thief we have. Since this band was categorised recently, our supply have been very very poor MEANWHILE we are under Band B.

We barely have 3 hours light daily and they distributed exorbitant bills.

I have shop under Ikeja Electric and Live under Eko electric. With my experience on both side, Eko electric is a very big thief

Omo na so for my side too o
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by Smithwilliams826: 10:50am On May 10
muyico:
my brother? just keep enduring? same here
That is Naija problem. They keep enduring when they all ought to speak up. Most pple dey die for silence.
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by BadMaster: 10:52am On May 10
maasoap:

May be your area. My area is N225, with VAT of N17, that's N242
Under which DisCo?
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by drmikeadams(m): 10:55am On May 10
grin The good beautiful thing be say e go reach every body....make some idiots continue defending incompetence grin
Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by maasoap(m): 10:55am On May 10
nairalanda1:

Then your tarrif makes sense.

The discos are charging higher for longer power supply.

ON the plus side, you won't spend too much on generator fuel.

Still, think about solar, if ye can afford it.

It can never make sense. When people use electricity for longer hours, they will definitely need more units. Why charging them differently again? It is a rip off, doesn't make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 by maasoap(m): 10:56am On May 10
BadMaster:

Under which DisCo?
IBEDC.
When was N206 announced? By who? And for what band if I may ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Niger Delta In Pictures / Ribadu, Mark Clash Over National Assembly Budget / Soldiers Save 605 Women And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.