Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? (15075 Views)

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Do MTN Customer Care Offices Open On Saturday? / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by GBTYO: 7:31pm On May 10
MrLibrarian:
now I get it.
Doomsday analysts and conspiracy theoriesgrin

No.

This is pure science.

Google "Corona mass emission".

It's real.

The gamma and x-ray emmision caused a Radio blackout yesterday and even affected the magnetic north position..

There are several open source sites providing both real time monitoring of this last event.

We have a mere 88% chance of surviving a CME blackout that will hit within the next couple of days or at most 2 weeks.
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by iamdapsyj(m): 8:27pm On May 10
SoNature:

Iti boribo like you is the reason.

The sentence simply means: you probably didn't call the right number. It's an unreal statement!

Olodo!! accept your mistake 🤣😂
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by Love800(m): 8:38pm On May 10
This is their website, right?
yewit37486:

customercare.ng@mtn.com
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by yewit37486: 8:54pm On May 10
Love800:
This is their website, right?

No, that's their email address.
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by Bahamas95(m): 9:02pm On May 10
I stopped calling them years ago because they're so annoying. The few people that spoke to me politely were ladies, whenever a guy picks and he hears the voice of a fellow guy they're always in a hurry to end the conversation. I wonder wetin man do man.

They always pretend as if they can't end the call from their end and ask you to do it, any slight hesitation the mumu guys will just end the call without resolving the issue that made you call them.
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by Love800(m): 9:25pm On May 10
Okay.
Thanks so much.
yewit37486:

No, that's their email address.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by AMI3(m): 10:15pm On May 10
fidelmarshal199:

Most of their New simcards are automatically placed on "call forwarding" You sim is one of them, Dial ##002# to cancel it.
Ok thanks
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by AMI3(m): 10:17pm On May 10
Bahamas95:
I stopped calling them years ago because they're so annoying. The few people that spoke to me politely were ladies, whenever a guy picks and he hears the voice of a fellow guy they're always in a hurry to end the conversation. I wonder wetin man do man.

They always pretend as if they can't end the call from their end and ask you to do it, any slight hesitation the mumu guys will just end the call without resolving the issue that made you call them.
I shouted at one of them last week when he wanted to try that rubbish his brain was reset. He has to apologize.
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by Offpoint1: 1:22am On May 11
CrownOfClay724:
It's frustrating.
You won't know until you have a problem.

Saw hell trynna connect with them the other day.
They intentionally hide the option of speaking with their customers when you call, until almost go through the annoying computerized voice forever. Not only mtn, all the network.
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by Offpoint1: 1:28am On May 11
Beautifulday:
Nigerians are full of assumptions. You haven't tried something and you are saying it doesn't exist or work.

People call both mtn and Airtel customers care and they do answer
The issue is they hid the option to speak with their representative.

Years ago, after you chosed your preferred language, there's option to speak with the customer care among the first listed options.
Now is not there, you have to go thru different options to find which one will direct you to customer care.
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by Offpoint1: 1:29am On May 11
adioolayi:
You go need very strong jazz to bypass their answering machines to speak with a real agent.

Be ready to waste your airtime join.

Radarada
All network provide have toll free call to reach them.
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by BiGVEEN58(m): 4:57am On May 11
About a week ago. I told them to block mozzartbet from sending me rubbish and and they couldn't
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by HRMK: 7:02am On May 11
JUST 4HRS AGO! IT IS WORKING WELL!!
Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by Beautifulday: 7:12am On May 11
Offpoint1:

The issue is they hid the option to speak with their representative.

Years ago, after you chosed your preferred language, there's option to speak with the customer care among the first listed options.
Now is not there, you have to go thru different options to find which one will direct you to customer care.

You speak with an agent after you have exhausted the AI options. Most of customers questions can easily be answered by AI. I think that is the reason for that. But once you master the keys. You will skip all those.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Overload. Get 2.5GB For N2000. / #1 Site For Mobile Movies / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.