Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Unbearing Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbearing Family (377 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbearing Family by Obesity(m): 8:35am On May 10
I have something bothering me and I don't know if it's right. My guy is presently not in the country. He is in Ghana and I am in nigeria working. He has introduced me to his mother and the mother accepts me. I am working but there is something the mother is doing that I don't like. In December last year she sent me a list of things to buy for her. She wrote two bags of rice. One for her and one for her sister. Provisions and 5 cartons of noodles and a cash of 50k to buy her Christmas clothes.

So I asked her if the list is for her son, and she said her son doesn't have money yet, that I should buy them. For peace to reign o, I bought the things for her. Something I did not even do for my own mother, I was doing it for another woman. Later again around February she requested for 200k to start palm oil business.

When I told her I don't have, she should ask her son and she said, hope I know my fate is in her hand. That she has the power to make her son not to marry me again. So I sent the money to her. A month later again, she told me her daughter's phone was stolen and that she needs to buy a new phone. So I sent 50k to her and she said the money is not enough that she is using phone of 250k. That I should send extra 200k to her.

And that was when I said no. Enough. I told my fiancée about it and he said does it mean I will not take care of his family when he marries me? I had to tell him that I don't have such amount of money they are demanding. I only earn 80k from my work. And his family is trying to exhaust my savings. I don't have. And he said I should look for a way to give the sister the remaining 200k or I should forget about the marriage.

I have been crying since he told me this. I don't have 200k with me. The only money in my savings is 102K. I don't know what to do. He is so serious about breaking up with me, if I don't give the sister the money.

Help me I need advice on how to solve this. I am afraid of losing him.
Re: Unbearing Family by SUPERPACK: 8:44am On May 10
If you give that useless woman and her useless daughter any cash again u are a fool. What rubbish is this. So you are their cash cow in the making. See if you have no need for money just send that money to me. Are you too desperate to get married? Do you have low self esteem or what.

You are on your way to slavery with that family, move on with your life

1 Like

Re: Unbearing Family by WareLogMan(m): 6:34pm On May 10
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Unbearing Family by annayawchee: 10:16pm On May 10
wink wink grin useless family with a useless son and a very stupid aspiring wife..

1 Like

Re: Unbearing Family by superCleanworks(m): 3:58am On May 11
Obesity:
I She wrote two bags of rice. One for her and one for her sister. Provisions and 5 cartons of noodles and a cash of 50k to buy her Christmas clothes.

Later again around February she requested for 200k to start palm oil business.

after all this. your last statement shows that you are the main problem here.

Even the ugliest woman on earth cannot be this desperate and foolish to do all this.

1 Like

Re: Unbearing Family by Obesity(m): 11:29am On May 12
That's true
Re: Unbearing Family by zed7: 6:13pm On May 12
Figment of your imagination. Nobody is that stupid.
Re: Unbearing Family by Sandralight(f): 6:43pm On May 12
Immediately you wrote your fiance gave you an ultimatum to give his sister 200k or he will break up with you. I just knew this story is fake, no girl is that stupid or have low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Unbearing Family by drnoel: 6:51pm On May 12
Obesity:
I have something bothering me and I don't know if it's right. My guy is presently not in the country. He is in Ghana and I am in nigeria working. He has introduced me to his mother and the mother accepts me. I am working but there is something the mother is doing that I don't like. In December last year she sent me a list of things to buy for her. She wrote two bags of rice. One for her and one for her sister. Provisions and 5 cartons of noodles and a cash of 50k to buy her Christmas clothes.

So I asked her if the list is for her son, and she said her son doesn't have money yet, that I should buy them. For peace to reign o, I bought the things for her. Something I did not even do for my own mother, I was doing it for another woman. Later again around February she requested for 200k to start palm oil business.

When I told her I don't have, she should ask her son and she said, hope I know my fate is in her hand. That she has the power to make her son not to marry me again. So I sent the money to her. A month later again, she told me her daughter's phone was stolen and that she needs to buy a new phone. So I sent 50k to her and she said the money is not enough that she is using phone of 250k. That I should send extra 200k to her.

And that was when I said no. Enough. I told my fiancée about it and he said does it mean I will not take care of his family when he marries me? I had to tell him that I don't have such amount of money they are demanding. I only earn 80k from my work. And his family is trying to exhaust my savings. I don't have. And he said I should look for a way to give the sister the remaining 200k or I should forget about the marriage.

I have been crying since he told me this. I don't have 200k with me. The only money in my savings is 102K. I don't know what to do. He is so serious about breaking up with me, if I don't give the sister the money.

Your village people are in control here. Use your tongue to count your teeth, maybe when you are done. You will see the hand writing on the wall.
Those people are using you, be wise.
A man that wants to marry you will be the one wanting to give you, even if he doesn't have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbearing Family by Obesity(m): 5:39am On May 14
drnoel:

Your village people are in control here. Use your tongue to count your teeth, maybe when you are done. You will see the hand writing on the wall.
Those people are using you, be wise.
A man that wants to marry you will be the one wanting to give you, even if he doesn't have.

Nothing but the truth
Re: Unbearing Family by Obesity(m): 5:40am On May 14
Sandralight:
Immediately you wrote your fiance gave you an ultimatum to give his sister 200k or he will break up with you. I just knew this story is fake, no girl is that stupid or have low self esteem

Foolishness exists Mr. Don't conclude with just that

(1) (Reply)

5 Techniques To Reduce Stress And Enjoy Your Spouse / The Type Of Friends Everyone Should Have / Merrybet Out With Autoslip Online For A Jackpot Win!!! Computer-generated Slip!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.