Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi (10910 Views)

APC Should Be Apologising Not Campaigning, Says Utomi / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by DaddyJapan(m): 1:12pm On May 10
UTILITYMAY:

Still the same set of politicians who have taken us to where we are today will form the so-called new mega party. Until we realize that party is not the problem but the people who are in the party are the problem. 70% of PDP politicians between 1999 and 2015 are in APC today.

Too right.

I used to look up to Utomi as a visionary of sorts. But then having taken time to study his penchant for creating mega-parties (umbrella organisations), whose sole purpose is a power grab, I have come to the firm conclusion that he is now just another archetypal Nigerian politician.

What we need is a proper reset, not another SPV for the usual suspects.

1 Like

Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by Chetas81(m): 1:24pm On May 10
Badrishdddaya:
Jagaban 2 term is unegotiable, 50 mega party can't stop him
SHITHOLE CITIZEN WHAT IS YOUR GAIN ON THIS
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by temielects(m): 2:00pm On May 10
When I hear these elites talk about reform and systematically involving the old vultures that devoured the resources of this nation I laugh, how is Atiku better than Tinubu?, or Bitter Obi?
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by CaptainGo: 4:28pm On May 10
danijesus:
Good move

It won't work.

Oil and water cannot mix. Pat Utomi is a different breed from most of these guys in politics.

PDP was loved by this country. They wasted their goodwill because of greed and arrogance.

Pat Utomi should start a movement that will consume the old brigade. That is the only way.

By hook or crook, APC will not let any so called mega party unseat them.
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by blabulu2000: 4:31pm On May 10
Jagaban defeated all of Una outside the Aso villa ..is it when he is now in the villa that some unscrupulous and jobless political jobless will defeat him ?

Jagaban , on your mandate .....till you finish the country pata pata
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by blabulu2000: 4:31pm On May 10
Obi Bitter will soon react to this ...
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by isio1(m): 7:11pm On May 10
Office!
If you understand you know things.
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by danijesus(m): 8:33pm On May 10
blabulu2000:
Jagaban defeated all of Una outside the Aso villa ..is it when he is now in the villa that some unscrupulous and jobless political jobless will defeat him ?

Jagaban , on your mandate .....till you finish the country pata pata
see human being angry
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by Risingblue008(m): 11:27pm On May 10
Badrishdddaya:

I never knew u whr addicted to suffering
I never knew
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by Risingblue008(m): 11:28pm On May 10
Badrishdddaya:

I never knew u whr addicted to sufferings
Not suffer oo
I mean
Sufferings
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by Mrexcell(m): 11:43pm On May 10
This is actually the only way to remove the apc from power and also stop them from easily rigging the 2027 presidential election. This man is actually the real person tinibu and his online miscreants should be really scared of not peter obi.
Re: 2027: Planned Mega Party On Course, Says Utomi by HRMK: 7:03am On May 11
WASTED EFFORT THAT CAN NOT WORK!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy / Okowa Is Building A New Delta The Smart Way - Oke Umurhohwo / Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.