Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,512 members, 7,840,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) (52510 Views)

See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) / Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / Inside The Space Hotel Scheduled To Open In 2025 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by Kokodeni(m): 9:51pm On May 10
Jokerman:
Is this not the hole that they said scientist heard the voices and wailings of the damned in hell fire using ultrasonic hearing devices...😎

Hmmmmmm
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 10:20pm On May 10
Wow!
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by noskcid(m): 10:50pm On May 10
wiseoneking:
Destroy? Russia is a second world middle income country in European standard but however strong in nuclear weapon. They are like North Korea and Iran that invest all their wealth on weapon of mass destruction but their people are extremely poor. In all the history of the world, Russia never dare America. America got both extreme wealth and massive nuclear weapon
I know but Russia 🇷🇺 will soon blow USA 🇺🇸 to pieces
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by Shomek(m): 11:30pm On May 10
Wonderful That's great I learn something new today
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 11:55pm On May 10
Kindly proof please.

nony43:
Make I off you guys. Did you know that is closer to travel to Venus through the sea.
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 12:09am On May 11
The topic is misleading. Where is the inside 🤷🤷🤷
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by CuntPeddler: 12:36am On May 11
noskcid:
Russia is good at making you look at something unimaginable while they run their game of destroying America underground

Stop this gibberish. Every time stoopid talks of Russia running down USA, yet America is still topping in the world till date

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 5:40am On May 11
In the search for knowledge, humans are always looking for and getting into trouble.
They had no idea of what the consequences could be, yet, they did it anyway.
Anything could have happened. A new virus or disease could have erupted. Who knew what was under the ground.
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by HRMK: 6:10am On May 11
what is the exact depth of the so called man made hole?why claim its the deepest when its not measured or even known?
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by Seagodess(f): 6:43am On May 11
oglalasioux:

Deluded religious people @bolded.
you are not informed.. go to YouTube and hear it yourself.. a mic was placed down and what they heard scared them so they stopped

.dey whine urself..hell is real and to even shock you..they just duged 1% and left
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by oglalasioux(m): 8:07am On May 11
Seagodess:
you are not informed.. go to YouTube and hear it yourself.. a mic was placed down and what they heard scared them so they stopped

.dey whine urself..hell is real and to even shock you..they just duged 1% and left

You write well and I wonder why someone with your education will reason that a microphone was placed in a hole and crying voices were heard in ‘hell’. Your education is a total waste, I swear!
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by Alexxx2000: 9:37am On May 11
I am sorry Sir. I saw it but I couldn't fathom where it came. Thank you so much. May God bless you sir. You will prosper and never see shame. You are blessing sir. Thanks. Sorry sir.

wiseoneking:
Destroy? Russia is a second world middle income country in European standard but however strong in nuclear weapon. They are like North Korea and Iran that invest all their wealth on weapon of mass destruction but their people are extremely poor. In all the history of the world, Russia never dare America. America got both extreme wealth and massive nuclear weapon
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by Seagodess(f): 9:46am On May 11
oglalasioux:

You write well and I wonder why someone with your education will reason that a microphone was placed in a hole and crying voices were heard in ‘hell’. Your education is a total waste, I swear!
okay let's digress a little.. do you bro there is a Hell?
Re: Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) by Quebec91(m): 1:41pm On May 11
cheesy
ThiefnubuBandit:
The hole deep pass Lagos hook-up girls hole? I am asking for my grandmother's neighbour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BIG Crocodile Caught Alive In Imo At Ota-mmiri River, Ihiagwa (Photos) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? / See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.