Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,364 members, 7,839,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating (60637 Views)

Part2 Of My Experience Working At Hotel Will Make You Fear Dating / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by humberjade: 1:24pm On May 11
ThunderFireAgba:

That's black man and their life of hypocrisy.

As in ehn, our 'holier than thou' attitude, and yet, we are one of the most morally corrupt people.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by geoworldedu: 1:25pm On May 11
Bliztzer:

We are in a time and era when scoffers will get bolder and bolder thinking they are right. You will one dat wake up to this rude reality of a supreme being whose power and sovereignty no one can resist. At this point and time, I bid you farewell. We shall meet again on this same issue.
I already woke up to the rude reality of a supreme being and that being is you and I and everything in existence.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by DonroxyII: 2:02pm On May 11
omojeesu:

The "irresponsible" I am referring to is in the area of sexual immorality not family care and support!
Omojesus, See ehn, Sexual Immorality is a Big English ooo ... grin

U mean say Human dey knack each other Baaa, That One Na still Part of Humans....

People dey fvck people wey no be their Legal Patner wink ... E no good sha but e dey happen na normal things across most human Societies grin ....

Maybe dem go hear 👂 🤔 but I no Know sha !
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by charlizonto: 3:22pm On May 11
I fear this golden generation of 9ja women undecided
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by drnoel: 4:03pm On May 11
Odebayo4010:
My Experience working in a Hotel as a receptionist Open my eye to unimaginable things. So Many things that will make you scared. Working in a hotel will turn you to something else. Avoid it if you can.

Things dey happen there, Especially married women what they're doing they maval, I done hear different sound track I swear, both from married woman and singles. You will see how dey slàughter people's serious girlfriends.

Working at a lodge will make you fear marriage self.

Chai omo I done day fear women like this, many things day happen ooh, imagine both married women ooh, omo if no be to get children I for no near woman say I won marry
Especially married women with small small boys. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.

I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work

That's is why I always say cheating is not gender based to confirm, just go to any hotel or guest house to relax or watch ball, u will see many married women coming for short time, many even stay over night, have seen a Soo called men and women of God come to hotel to do short time.

Some times is good to go out especially to some places to see dat dere is nothing in this life and u will appreciate the fact that you need to love your self more than any other person.

For men dat carry dere wives for head, I love my wife I love my wife, you wife dey hotel to do short time with another man, make everyone get sense and trust nobody.
Continue later, I wanted to rest for now.

Nothing to learn here guys. Just BS yearns from a frustrated teen

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by imagrg(m): 5:16pm On May 11
Toto has been commercialized in this hard times.
Private ownership could sometimes be revoked if she's found disloyal to marriage vows.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by poweredcom(m): 6:22pm On May 11
CheapHomes1:

pls whats the meaning of the highlighted?

how are nigerian men much better than nigerian girls?

Stop asking questions like a baby how old are you

Pls dont bother me ok
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Blackdisciple(m): 6:22pm On May 11
That's why I fault SM slogans saying make money make woman no carry you do rubbish, that's a useless slogan. Instead it should be make money so that you will not be hungry....

Even with your money woman will still do you rubbish because they only care about their feelings not you or anything.

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by CelestineNelson: 6:49pm On May 11
iichidodo:
For God's sake, it's the 21st century. By now, we should have done away with inane idealogies like marriage, fidelity, virginity and sh**t... The Creator who made humanity is more interested in evolution, that is, moving the human species to the next millennium. Being too emotionally invested in the infallibility of marriage and fidelity in our time won't get us anywhere.

If you continue with this depraved mindset, your destination is hell, never forget this comment in a hurry.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by CheapHomes1: 8:10pm On May 11
poweredcom:

Stop asking questions like a baby how old are you

Pls dont bother me ok
are you saying yu made a stupid comment that nigerian girls are much better than nigeian men?

how are nigerian men much better than nigerian girls?
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Cromagnon: 12:06am On May 12
BigYash:
If men stop carrying the women,cheating no go dey.. Men are the major cause.. They use money to buy these ladies ,and thanks to the hardship apc brought upon nigerians.. It made it worst .. To see girl marry now is war.. You cant even see? Singles in relationships cheats, married folks worst .. Yesterday i saw something that shocked me in a church establlishment.. Someone that said he is a pastor and another pastor's wife.. I was like if this can happen in public,private place go be blast..

So you can be bought?
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by PacosLykzy(m): 12:46am On May 12
This thread take style long for dix Kain fornicatus matter, abi na my alcohol cause am, anyways, taking the last sip from my magic moment bottle. All i can say is, one woman somewhere is been dogged mercilessly undecided Tonite probably someone's sweetheart/soon to be wify, and a man somewhere is making a woman, sing to his strokes as he conducts an orchestra in bed. Oops tongue, belchs* i don comot, peace.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Rubyjade: 8:24am On May 12
poweredcom:

stop being attaking nigerian men are much better den nigerian girls......
undecided
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by jaywon442: 8:36am On May 12
BigYash:
If men stop carrying the women,cheating no go dey.. Men are the major cause.. They use money to buy these ladies ,and thanks to the hardship apc brought upon nigerians.. It made it worst .. To see girl marry now is war.. You cant even see? Singles in relationships cheats, married folks worst .. Yesterday i saw something that shocked me in a church establlishment.. Someone that said he is a pastor and another pastor's wife.. I was like if this can happen in public,private place go be blast..

. Does it happen only in Nigeria. It happens all over the world. That's why we have passports Bros and Drizzle Drizzle. With or without APC the will behave like that
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Iceberg3: 11:23am On May 12
richie240:
You know how many years Adam don dey alone for garden of eden without any wahala b4 eve carry her 2 left legz waka come??

If only men could realize that women are kids in adult bodies, they will save themselves a whole lot of stress.

The person wey nor fear women should be feared!
cool

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by richie240: 12:01pm On May 12
cool
Iceberg3:

Iceberg3:

Self appointed ëaffonjass Igbo special adviser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by freeborn02: 12:07pm On May 12
BigYash:
Cheat stfu.. Same way many men cheats on their wives with their fellow men..

You are the one who said "If men stop carrying the women,cheating no go dey"

And I told you that cheating go still dey since women cheat with their fellow women.

So, ask that thing you call a brain how this your response align with this line of discussion.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by BigYash: 12:16pm On May 12
freeborn02:

You are the one who said "If men stop carrying the women,cheating no go dey"

And I told you that cheating go still dey since women cheat with their fellow women.

So, ask that thing you call a brain how this your response align with this line of discussion.
The op was talking about cheating btw the opposite sex,but you brought in women cheating on their spouse with same gender.. When I answered you likewise,you now came here to exhibit your stupi.di.ty boldly. Find church enter go pray for sense,you definitely do not to have it..
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Parizz: 12:44pm On May 12
Stargurl20:
I wonder if these women usually visit your guest house to have nice time with spirits and not the opposite gender. Everytime "fear women"
tell me you haven't been thinking of sleeping around
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by richie240: 4:18pm On May 12
You cant please a woman, dont even try it. They are easilly bored.

Even Eve that had it all, no side-chic drama, no lack/want of anything, yet she was colonized by an animal -an ordinary snake.

I am not a muslim, never has, never will be, but they understand how to 'leash' women the most>>> put her in purdah and make her a stay-at-home wife.

Anything apart from this, then sorry is ur case.
cool
Blackdisciple:
That's why I fault SM slogans saying make money make woman no carry you do rubbish, that's a useless slogan. Instead it should be make money so that you will not be hungry....

Even with your money woman will still do you rubbish because they only care about their feelings not you or anything.

2 Likes

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by UNNGRADUATEEE: 4:19pm On May 12
UNNGRADUATEEE:
I have worked in hotel when I was in Nsukka UNN. I worked in Golden valley hotel so I can relate to what you are saying. I caught the wife of a professor I know bringing a young guy there for sex. Omoh, she didn't recognized me.
please alot of men mostly lecturers which I think are professors have been private messaging me asking me the identity of the cheating woman with promise of money. Please I can't give the identity because you would later tell the woman my identity because I exposee the secret and the hotel would come for me because I ought to keep everything in the hotel secret as a former staff.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by freeborn02: 5:17pm On May 12
BigYash:
The op was talking about cheating btw the opposite sex,but you brought in women cheating on their spouse with same gender.. When I answered you likewise,you now came here to exhibit your stupi.di.ty boldly. Find church enter go pray for sense,you definitely do not to have it..

The on said "cheating no go dey". The op was not specific about gender
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Ishilove: 5:57pm On May 12
Stanweezy:
Alot happens there even medical doctor that came on health awareness still demanded for olosho to sleep with for night

In the morning he will embark on living healthy lifestyle

Ikegwurum
This one weak me
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Blackdisciple(m): 11:26pm On May 12
richie240:
You cant please a woman, dont even try it. They are easilly bored.

Even Eve that had it all, no side-chic drama, no lack/want of anything, yet she was colonized by an animal -an ordinary snake.

I am not a muslim, never has, never will be, but they understand how to 'leash' women the most>>> put her in purdah and make her a stay-at-home wife.

Anything apart from this, then sorry is ur case.
cool

Many men don't know as for me I can't come and kee myself I only do what I can aside that nothing more

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:27pm On May 13
UNNGRADUATEEE:
please alot of men mostly lecturers which I think are professors have been private messaging me asking me the identity of the cheating woman with promise of money. Please I can't give the identity because you would later tell the woman my identity because I exposee the secret and the hotel would come for me because I ought to keep everything in the hotel secret as a former staff.

Please make sure you don't give that information to anyone! grin

1 Like

Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Uchenna10(m): 9:03pm On May 13
Lol,na now u know?, I've taken my decision since, ain't getting married, just need a baby mama.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Mayko426: 12:09am On May 14
The Forensic Team at TOMCYBERGHOST@GMAIL.COM wants to help you make the right decision. If you’re looking for your wife’s phone, they know this can be a sensitive subject. They are experts in penetrating target phones by infiltrating the phones operating system and granting access to monitor the phone calls, text messages, GPS live location, and all social media pages on target phones and keeping them secure.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Odebayo4010(m): 5:57pm On May 14
Odebayo4010:
My Experience working in a Hotel as a receptionist Open my eye to unimaginable things. So Many things that will make you scared. Working in a hotel will turn you to something else. Avoid it if you can.

Things dey happen there, Especially married women what they're doing they maval, I done hear different sound track I swear, both from married woman and singles. You will see how dey slàughter people's serious girlfriends.

Working at a lodge will make you fear marriage self.

Chai omo I done day fear women like this, many things day happen ooh, imagine both married women ooh, omo if no be to get children I for no near woman say I won marry
Especially married women with small small boys. One of them like me and wanted me to be her boyfriend and I refuse, she was angry and stop coming to the hotel.. To marry go hard o.

I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work

That's is why I always say cheating is not gender based to confirm, just go to any hotel or guest house to relax or watch ball, u will see many married women coming for short time, many even stay over night, have seen a Soo called men and women of God come to hotel to do short time.

Some times is good to go out especially to some places to see dat dere is nothing in this life and u will appreciate the fact that you need to love your self more than any other person.

For men dat carry dere wives for head, I love my wife I love my wife, you wife dey hotel to do short time with another man, make everyone get sense and trust nobody.
Continue later, I wanted to rest for now.

I can't forget how i saw my mathematics lectures and secretary in a lodge coming out frm a room.
Sweating
I once saw a married woman with her about 3years old son and another married man came in for short rest smh
Caught a lot of my married neighbors they didn’t know I worked there
There was a night my Bea call me saying sweet word I was just nagging but I couldn't get mind through what I saw. relationship that year to me seems like world of deception the love I have my girlfriend then reduce drastically.
Even staying close to a lodge..makes you feel things like the eve gender are nothing to take serious.
Working at a Lodge is where u get the ultimate challenge of minding your business and also get a lesson of the type of person u want to settle with. I worked at a Lodge in Ogun State when i was at Uni years ago, the thing i saw ehn. Pastors, Prophets, Herbalists,drug dealers,scammers, Married men, Married women.
Your girlfriend can't be faithful to you if she works in a hotel...from experience
Working in a Hotel will make you hate marriage with passion.
I work as a receptionist in a hotel, one very Sunday, one married man wit 5 different girls
As one girl was leaving another girl was coming in, nd u knw u gats Inform d guest of his visitor
Omo it got to a point I got tired of calling d room, wen dey come i ask Dem to call their clients abeg
I once pimped a girl for her boyfriend and it wasn't funny. The guy wan mad. He was like bro. Na my serious babe you control for me so ooo. That Day I run kitikiti.
If I open mouth talk watin my eyes see 3 home go breakas I see of the Aunty after few month with belle I open mouth because me and she know say that belle nobe for her husband..na them dey first greet me for street I go just pass jeje single girl lyk me watin I know..watin dey vex me most na those women way dey feel say them decent pass.
Ashwear.... Na person wey never work for hotel dey carry girl matter for head.
Lol that's how I nearly cast one guy , then I was working in a guest house as a receptionist and he came in with a lady and lodged then the next day he came with a lady but I didn't know it was a different lady so he was like which room is available I now asked him that do you want the same room of yesterday.🤦
I quit hotel work d day one guy carry my gf come lodge…na me still clean the room wey dem use, I was crying while cleaning…na dat day I make up my mind to make it in life.
Any day wey I remember say I go marry I they fear 💔💔one thing is for sure I no see myself marrying one woman, two wives 3 side chick I can't come and kill myself.
as a hotel Receptionist,i don see things.
there’s this particular guy that lodged for 2 months.
He was always bringing in different girls everyday,I don't know maybe he's doing it for ritual purpose

And there’s one married man that do lodge,u will see people’s wives coming to see him everyday
As my gf tell me say she wan start working, and the place she sort out to work was a hotel Omo
I nor fit for emotional cramps
We both went out separate ways oh
Because I know weyin eye done see for hotel worker
Was I so insecure yet I was because they said karma is real.
I witnessed one back then... My perceive innocent looking teacher with another teacher... It's not surprising again
Omo no just loud a m I don see married women wey carry him pikin come collect gbola and the worst be say the pikin still Dey breastfeed.
A friend of mine that is a Bolt driver. Once told me that will never marry because of the things his seeing when picking up client.
Receptionist job at the lodging post is not for the weak.
One married woman came to my Lodge with someone when saw me she tried to run away had to tel her to calm down as the staff of the place, told her am just making my money that you Don need to be Afraid.
I once worked in a hotel.. Thr one that surprised me most was the married women that came down short time before going to work.
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by DonroxyII: 7:18am On May 17
ezebunafo:
see the statement below,that's how the neighbor who works far away from home but only comes back once in a while will know "
I have once catch my neighbor wife but I forgot to snap her for evidence. Without an evidence, I decided to keep quiet . This man loves this lady dīe. Come see gift he will pack come back while coming for holiday from work"
Na People like you God go disgrace as you wan Spoil another person home.

Somethings are left alone ... Maturities 101 & Wisdom 102 ...
Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by Johnson225(m): 6:06pm On May 17
kay29000:

I guess he was stressing the woman part cos most people see men cheating as normal, so it isn't a big deal to him. But him now realizing that even women cheat too, maybe as much as men, shocked him.

I get

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.