Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office (39729 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by press9jatv: 6:09am On May 11
HeroicMeastro:

This mumu man is busy fighting his predecessor instead of focusing on governance.
Where are the projects? No photos of any?
go to Rivers State, you will see more of projects scattered all over Rivers State. More pictures of projects commissioning starting next week
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by Omoboricash(m): 6:20am On May 11
Didijiji:
grin

Federal government's project in one year

$=1,900k
Fuel=850 per litre
Bag of rice=75k
Indomie pack=14k
Inflation=40%
CNG Buses= Scam
Wage award: Scam
Students loan: Scam
Electricity increament
Cyber security level

Add yours
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by Oghene86: 6:22am On May 11
Wolexyoshi:
Fubara the one term Governor.

This dude no Sabi the dirtiness in politics. If he does, he would have looked away in some of the things happening and act as a Novice till he secures 2nd term, na den he supposed fight dirty with anyone with all his power and strength.

But the dull Politician dey form what is not when he doesn't have grassroot support.

Rivers can't be Lagos.

By then Wike must have finished the treasury of Rivers State, now is the best time and you told you he is a one time governor don't be deceived
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by kingbee90: 6:30am On May 11
Wolexyoshi:
I could see that most of you have compression problem and that why you could not comprehend my message. Now you may go back and read where I wrote " he would have looked away in some of the things happening"

I hope you understand now?

When we fear, postrate and kiss ass and then achieve our goals, is it not better than you not doing that and remain a loser??

Go and tell that to Ambode who feared, kissed BULABA 's wrinkled ass, postrated and ended up being a winner.
Mscheew! COWARDS!
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by djseanjohn77: 6:35am On May 11
press9jatv:
Check out the lists of projects Governor Fubara as he marked 1 year in office in Rivers State

Projects like he is Local Govt Chairman cheesy grin
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by mrkia(m): 7:00am On May 11
So laughable!!! Genuine sane people will have reasoned that he failed woefully. Imagine the the use of the words:

Commissioning :- which means he's commissioned what someone else has done

Flag off :- starting of a project not finishing off.

Lunching: which almost the same thing as 'Flag off'

Very childish governor. Fighting with all his veins in his first term sad sad
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by Cjayboy: 7:36am On May 11
I, don't know who's advising this young man Gov.SIM..

His term will be distorted..
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by stunnert(m): 9:32am On May 11
Didijiji:
grin

Federal government's project in one year

$=1,900k
Fuel=850 per litre
Bag of rice=75k
Indomie pack=14k
Inflation=40%
CNG Buses= Scam
Wage award: Scam
Students loan: Scam

Add yours
you're very stvpid
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by sageb: 11:08am On May 11
press9jatv:
Check out the lists of projects Governor Fubara as he marked 1 year in office in Rivers State

SIM is doing well.
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by Didijiji: 11:42am On May 11
stunnert:
you're very stvpid
just imagine what your messiah has to celebrate for one year in office..'

disgusting and shameful
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by BlackAdam65: 7:18pm On May 11
Wolexyoshi:
Fubara the one term Governor.

This dude no Sabi the dirtiness in politics. If he does, he would have looked away in some of the things happening and act as a Novice till he secures 2nd term, na den he supposed fight dirty with anyone with all his power and strength.

But the dull Politician dey form what is not when he doesn't have grassroot support.

Rivers can't be Lagos.
Rivers state doesnt is a second to none
Re: Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office by Logins2125: 7:34pm On May 11
Oh my God! Why not commissioning oyigbo express high Way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.