Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,867 members, 7,841,257 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money (23322 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Rumundele(m): 8:45am On May 11
I have forever crossed my heart never to lend anyone money in my life, it doesn't end well.
My friend order thunder to fire me for asking for the money i lend him, according to him is not the appropriate time for me to asked. Money that suppose to be repaid in 3 months time is 1yr and 6 month and he still order thunder to fire me. Its ok, this money since 2020 till date he has paid 80% in 2022 and the rest has gone to voice mail.
I can only give money now that i am willing to let go if there is no intention to pay.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by akinsmail51: 8:54am On May 11
Paying back goodness with evil, may he gets what he deserves!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by noble2faith(m): 10:03am On May 11
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm.
What a wicked soul. The last time I borrowed someone money was in 2008 and 300k (equivalent of 2m now) for that matter.
I lost the friendship as well as my money.

Since then I swore never to lend money to anyone. Now the highest I can give out is 50k and I don’t expect it to be returned

I need 50k, pls.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by mightycrowns44: 11:58am On May 11
Baboon in the zoo.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by chrisblack1234: 12:09pm On May 11
Just imagine fo borrow person money again na problem..
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by EreluRoz: 6:04pm On May 11
Raalsalghul:

Nigerians are bad at paying back debt.

Any money given to a fellow Nigerian is something I can easily forgo.
Why are you quoting yourself
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by NLPoliceWoman: 1:11am On May 12
condralbedez:

You are Worst than this Man, you know how many poor souls you have killed and rendered useless because of your greed and selfishness... God will judge you
Dominique Justwise Mynd44.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Rulen3
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Exceed15: 11:06am On May 12
May you suffer till death. Wicked soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Court Sentences Nigerian To 20 Years For Human Trafficking [pics] / Police Arraign Lawyer For Diverting Company’s N50m (pictured) / Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.