Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,771 members, 7,837,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money (23271 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:39pm On May 10
UnknownQueen:

Yes ooo, if you don't find me in the market purchasing food stuffs for the family, or taking my children to the bus station every morning or going to church ( cos of my hubby ), you'll surely find me @ home, Home is my heaven...

I don't care the jamboree and fake interpersonal relationship going on out there....

I love my home, that my neighbours are beginning to worry about me..... grin grin

You are my kind of person. I also don't like too much interactions with people. I find it invading and disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Trophy12: 9:40pm On May 10
This one of the reasons I don't have friends
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by horlatunji00(m): 9:51pm On May 10
Anything wey you no fit comot mind no borrow anyone o
Rule No 1

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Faithfulness99: 9:59pm On May 10
Hmmmm wickedness at it's peak.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by TempUser: 10:02pm On May 10
Gerrard59:
"Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed LENT Him Money"

"There" for their
"Were" for where
"Leave" for live

But they want the British Council to waive IELTS for them. Never should that happen. In fact, anytime these miscreants push for such to happen, I would write to the British embassy in Nigeria and the British Council to disregard such a plea. Nigerians must continue to write IELTS whether they like it or not.

Lol the ones I dislike the most are those who pronounce "ask" like "axe" grin
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Scamburster(m): 10:30pm On May 10
ferhyntorlah:

You are my kind of person. I also don't like too much interactions with people. I find it invading and disturbing.
I pray let my future wife have the same reasoning with both of you.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by tnerro1(m): 10:35pm On May 10
As the world turns everyday, so is the heart of men and women getting more wicked.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by correctguy101(m): 10:35pm On May 10
post=129888247:
This is why some people will not borrow other people money....

If some of them cannot pay back,
They will start looking for a way to harm you (the evil side of money
).

May God continue to help us in this life.

This evil killer will end brutally...

This man, you understand wetin you type so?

How is it now the evil side of money?

There's even argument that lack is the major source of evil, not money..

Inugo?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by khreus(m): 10:59pm On May 10
UnknownQueen:
He did well to borrow you 3M, a whole 3M.
And you repaid his good deeds with evil acts by killing him...
It's true that the heart of man is desperately wicked.....
These days I prefer to stay indoor for months than go out to see the faces of humans......

You still need people sha

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by achimendy(m): 11:16pm On May 10

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:39pm On May 10
Scamburster:

I pray let my future wife have the same reasoning with both of you.

I say AMEN to your prayers.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Price3(m): 12:03am On May 11
If you no give them now, them go reason you a bad person.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by UNNGRADUATEEE: 12:07am On May 11
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm.
What a wicked soul. The last time I borrowed someone money was in 2008 and 300k (equivalent of 2m now) for that matter.
I lost the friendship as well as my money.

Since then I swore never to lend money to anyone. Now the highest I can give out is 50k and I don’t expect it to be returned
please I need about 50,000 naira now please
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by UNNGRADUATEEE: 12:14am On May 11
danniyal:
The man didn't borrow him the money, rather he gave him the money to help secure an offer from FIRS.
Who told you this?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by iukpe: 12:16am On May 11
What mentality? You kill a man close enough to lend you N3m. Dump his body on the road then flee with his car. undecided
Crazy!!!! What are you thinking?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by purples25(f): 12:57am On May 11
At first, you look like a savior to the borrower.

Gradually, pride begins to come out.

See finish or the hope for it begins.

Some people will truly honor you for helping them. Some people will start to wish you evil instead.

I learned that lending to someone cannot buy their love and respect.

Let's all hope to meet people whose dealings with us will work out positively.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by frozen70(f): 1:53am On May 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Gerrard59(m): 2:56am On May 11
ayjay45:
oga shut up your mouth and focus on the topic.

Who english eepp?

That is why you must take the IELTS if you want to do anything abroad.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Gerrard59(m): 3:00am On May 11
Karleb:

But Americans have some of the worst conversational English out there and British people don't know the meaning of inculcate.

Bro, this is reverse racism.

Ain't nobody finna believe fr fr. undecided

Americans and the British have money. How many Americans and Brits are Nigerian embassies struggling for visas to enter Nigeria? The same applies to Singaporeans and even South Africans. Poor people cannot be ignorant, arrogant and poor at the same time. They should choose a struggle.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Gerrard59(m): 3:02am On May 11
Major7:

You’re a clown for carrying a[b]nother man’s language on your head like gala[/b]. English language isn’t the ticket to heaven dude

That is your national language, and the majority of our people are battling to enter countries where the same language is the national language. So, you have no choice but to carry it on your head like gala and tie like gele. I have no business with the ticket to heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Gerrard59(m): 3:04am On May 11
TempUser:

Lol the ones I dislike the most are those who pronounce "ask" like "axe" grin

There are plenty o. University-educated Nigerians who don't know how to spell basic words of the English language yet castigate wealthier South Africans for mixing theirs with native languages. It is not just the average Nigerian, but elite Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by HRMK: 3:19am On May 11
WHO BORROWED HIM OR LENT HIM MONEY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Gerrard59(m): 3:52am On May 11
nnamokenna:

The truth is that a lot of Nigerians - including graduates - don't know how to use the word "borrow". I read up to your post and every other poster kept making the same mistake.

For the avoidance of doubt, you don't borrow someone money/something. You LEND someone money/something. But you can borrow money/something FROM someone.

Most Nigerians are illiterate in basic verbal and numeracy. The latter have them spewing mumbo-jumbo statistics sniffed from their yansh. yen yen yen 80% of this and 65% of that blah blah blah.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by wizrose(m): 4:26am On May 11
this life no balances ooo this one day kill him helper way some people never even see who go help them at all

wicked world
THAT WHY SOMEPEOPLE FIND IT HARD TO HELP PEOPLE,, SOME PEOPLE STILL DAY BITE THE HAND WAY DAY FEED THEM
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Love800(m): 5:43am On May 11
Okay.
I understand now.
maasoap:

The receiver uses the word borrow while the giver uses the word lend. Like, I want to borrow 5k from you. Can you lend me 5k? You borrowed 5k from me yesterday. I lent you 5k yesterday

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by condralbedez: 6:14am On May 11
post=129888247:
[s]This is why some people will not borrow other people money....

They will start looking for a way to harm you (the evil side of money).

This evil killer will end brutally.[/s]..
You are Worst than this Man, you know how many poor souls you have killed and rendered useless because of your greed and selfishness... God will judge you
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by heysquare(m): 6:15am On May 11
post=129888247:
This is why some people will not borrow other people money....

They will start looking for a way to harm you (the evil side of money).

This evil killer will end brutally...
Wicked people will always remain wicked even if you don't lend them the money and they know that you have the money they can still go after your life just to punish you.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by bluefilm: 6:35am On May 11
This man is the total definition of Evil
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:39am On May 11
One night I prayed to God
I asked could he please remove the enemies from my life
And before you know it I started losing friends
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by 3seriez(m): 7:25am On May 11
Major1984:
Hausa man to kill person is as simple as to drink pure water

Other tribes is like drinking coca cola then.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by udomonday: 8:05am On May 11
That is why I can't borrow someone what I cannot afford to loose.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by cyberstarr(m): 8:08am On May 11
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/100077669374577/posts/pfbid0Jf6Bfvkr9k3S5n4JptVRPh9PgMdnSU3SoPQND494UkVTy9fhqPqnGhwdY7dLeKAcl/?app=fbl
Who borrowed him money or who lent him money? You people just keep on writing nonsense! You don't BORROW money to someone. You LEND to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" / Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun / 40-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.