Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money (23315 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Emdebby2: 8:02pm On May 10
The heart of man is desperately evil. They should use the same pestle on him.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Cassandraloius: 8:03pm On May 10
What a stupid man.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by blaquemyc: 8:03pm On May 10
Same pictures, two different stories on front page.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Antell95(m): 8:03pm On May 10
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm.
What a wicked soul. The last time I borrowed someone money was in 2008 and 300k (equivalent of 2m now) for that matter.
I lost the friendship as well as my money.

Since then I swore never to lend money to anyone. Now the highest I can give out is 50k and I don’t expect it to be returned
how much u fit borrow me now?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by validplanet: 8:04pm On May 10
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/100077669374577/posts/pfbid0Jf6Bfvkr9k3S5n4JptVRPh9PgMdnSU3SoPQND494UkVTy9fhqPqnGhwdY7dLeKAcl/?app=fbl

I think the title should have been: MAN ARRESTED FOR KILLING A FRIEND WHO LENT HIM MONEY

Lend- to give to someone
Borrow- to take from someone

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Major7: 8:06pm On May 10
Gerrard59:
"Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed LENT Him Money"

"There" for their
"Were" for where
"Leave" for live

But they want the British Council to waive IELTS for them. Never should that happen. Infact, anytime these miscreants push for such to happen, I would write to the British embassy in Nigeria and the British Council to disregard such a plea. Nigerians must continue to write IELTS whether they like it or not.

You’re a clown for carrying another man’s language on your head like gala. English language isn’t the ticket to heaven dude
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Nackzy: 8:07pm On May 10
post=129888262:

Politics has turned some of you to something else.
No single emphaty for the dead,
The first thing that came to your brain is to look for what Politics party the murderer belongs to,
(even with lies and deceit, una usual trademark)
Assuming he belongs to your party, then he would have been fine?!
Make God help you and your ilks mental state ooo.

Meanwhile, take your reply below kiddoo and cover your head in shame....
You always shy from the truth, okay R.I.P to the death is that what you want to hear, but he's a core APC supporter, there's no deference between you and that guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Sapasenator: 8:12pm On May 10
As a policy, I never lend money to anyone even if the person is a family member.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Thugnificent(m): 8:19pm On May 10
Wickedness
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Father4all: 8:19pm On May 10
What's his name grin
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Nolevel666: 8:19pm On May 10
Krankhead:
The same thing Fugbara is doing to wike and you people are supporting Fugbara..When people are in need and you help with an agreement. Once you help them they will never keep to rhe agreement. I said it in one of my post that incessant killings is too much Most especially among yahoo boys because one person refused to keep up to agreement
In need of what?
Is it by force to become a governor?

Would they even be fighting tooth and nails for these positions if they earned peanuts as minimum wage?

Take a look at rivers state. It has become a wrestling ground for wike, fubara and their cohorts instead of making strategic plans to make the state a tech hub like California.

Black monkeys
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Raalsalghul: 8:20pm On May 10
Nazgul:
I blame the friend. How can you borrow a Nigerian 3m and expect him to pay you back?

I can't lend anyone that kind of money. I'll simply tell you to go to your bank.

Most people have gone through the valley of the shadow of death just to collect back ordinary 5k is it 3m you're expecting a Nigerian to pay back?

Nigerians are bad at paying back debt.

Any money given to a fellow Nigerian is something I can easily forgo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Love800(m): 8:27pm On May 10
What are the differences?
Simply define borrow?
And
Simply define lend?
nnamokenna:

The truth is that a lot of Nigerians - including graduates - don't know how to use the word "borrow". I read up to your post and every other poster kept making the same mistake.

For the avoidance of doubt, you don't borrow someone money/something. You LEND someone money/something. But you can borrow money/something FROM someone.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by mukthar2000(m): 8:37pm On May 10
This people are very wicked, that is why I would never cherish any of their achievement becos non is legit.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Dexy4yah(m): 8:40pm On May 10
UnknownQueen:
He did well to borrow you 3M, a whole 3M.
And you repaid his good deeds with evil acts by killing him...
It's true that the heart of man is desperately wicked.....
These days I prefer to stay indoor for months than go out to see the faces of humans......
These days I prefer to stay indoor for months than go out to see the faces of humans...... grin
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by successman100: 8:47pm On May 10
Black monkey for that matter.
Senior brother to the devil.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by higgs: 8:47pm On May 10
An innocent man was murdered in cold blood and it is English You are concerned about?
Gerrard59:
"Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed LENT Him Money"

"There" for their
"Were" for where
"Leave" for live

But they want the British Council to waive IELTS for them. Never should that happen. In fact, anytime these miscreants push for such to happen, I would write to the British embassy in Nigeria and the British Council to disregard such a plea. Nigerians must continue to write IELTS whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by izubext007: 8:52pm On May 10
time to avoid some people
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by hstar: 8:57pm On May 10
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Wicked soul. Hope your darling daddy sells fuel for you at #200 per litre? Devil's incarnate
Mannabbqgrill
U dey mind that one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Osanoghodua1: 9:01pm On May 10
I pity for Yahoo bois and their Frens.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by hstar: 9:04pm On May 10
shugamummy:
You again ?? This man from Buhari Darling Daddy
author=MANNA BBQGRILLS
his source of joy is seeing pple being tortured by useless government bad policy
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Allenmuller(m): 9:05pm On May 10
Jux lyk dat one bruh is gone Wha da 4
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Doracity82(m): 9:06pm On May 10
Mannabbgrills will mention someone and say anything he likes and mods will look away but will not hesitate to ban anyone that mention the meat griller. Let the mods just know that life didn't start and end here on nairaland. Tankio

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Mansunny: 9:08pm On May 10
I swear
ecolime:

It's like you not from this part of the world. It's not new at all.

Money wey I no fit dash person commot eyes, I no dey loan am out.

Nigerians would rather wish you dead than pay back a debt.

We are that wicked.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by Allenmuller(m): 9:08pm On May 10
U might be correct buh i'm nt sure 'bout dat . What do u think
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by UnknownQueen(f): 9:13pm On May 10
Dexy4yah:

These days I prefer to stay indoor for months than go out to see the faces of humans...... grin

No jokes ooo embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On May 10
Dogalmighty17:
He has a bite wound that from the looks of it, appears infected already. This killer may not make it alive long enough for trial. The bites of humans just like other animals can contain very deadly bacteria that should not enter the bloodstream.

Yes, it is probably a bite wound. But I don't think it is infected because we're looking at iodine and cotton wool
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by maasoap(m): 9:27pm On May 10
Love800:
What are the differences?
Simply define borrow?
And
Simply define lend?

The receiver uses the word borrow while the giver uses the word lend. Like, I want to borrow 5k from you. Can you lend me 5k? You borrowed 5k from me yesterday. I lent you 5k yesterday
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by popo1494: 9:31pm On May 10
It’s a long time experience for me not to lend money or any valuable that I can’t let go and forget .

The unthinkable or unimaginable can really happen in the course of retrieving lending stuffs

MY THINKING FACULTY NOW IS .....DONT LEND WHAT YOU CANT GIFT
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by GreatVocalist: 9:34pm On May 10
UnknownQueen:
He did well to borrow you 3M, a whole 3M.
And you repaid his good deeds with evil acts by killing him...
It's true that the heart of man is desperately wicked.....
These days I prefer to stay indoor for months than go out to see the faces of humans......
Damn! I relate with the last sentence. But the thing is, we need people. We were created insufficient, so we need people.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by overseasnbeyond: 9:38pm On May 10
The officer that placed handcuffed in that guy wrists should be fired for lack of professionalism, how would you alternate handcuff, it is the easiest was to self unlock by moving both wrists closely.

God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/100077669374577/posts/pfbid0Jf6Bfvkr9k3S5n4JptVRPh9PgMdnSU3SoPQND494UkVTy9fhqPqnGhwdY7dLeKAcl/?app=fbl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, 9-Months Baby, Grandmother Mysteriously Die In Osun Hospital / Fake Naval Rating Arrested In Lagos. / Groups Smuggling Indian Hemp And Other Illegal Goods Busted In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.