Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids (26929 Views)

Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 3:47pm On May 11
obinna58:

And you’re most likely going to die of heart pain
leave that for me broke man grin

Mind your wretched life grin
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 3:51pm On May 11
Villa12:
leave that for me broke man grin

Mind your wretched life grin
No na you can’t be a simp and not die of heart pain
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 3:57pm On May 11
obinna58:

No na you can’t be a simp and not die of heart pain
nothing kill faster than POVERTY

It's a deadly disease worse than HIV/AIDS
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 4:03pm On May 11
Villa12:
nothing kill faster than POVERTY

It's a deadly disease worse than HIV/AIDS
It depends on the type of poor you are, you might be so poor to the level that the only thing you have is money
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 4:09pm On May 11
obinna58:

It depends on the type of poor you are, you might be so poor to the level that the only thing you have is money

you don't even have the money grin

Poor man
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 4:13pm On May 11
Villa12:
you don't even have the money grin

Poor man
Doesn’t mean I’m not comfortable
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 4:27pm On May 11
obinna58:

Doesn’t mean I’m not comfortable
you can't be comfortable and still have luxury of time calling your fellow man simp for spending on women. No be the man say make you poor.

Everybody know say na poor men dey claim alpha male for social media grin

Rich dude gat no time for that trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 4:55pm On May 11
Villa12:
you can't be comfortable and still have luxury of time calling your fellow man simp for spending on women. No be the man say make you poor.

Everybody know say na poor men dey claim alpha male for social media grin

Rich dude gat no time for that trash
It’s simps like you moving Nigeria backwards, there’s no honor spending foolishly when your own people are suffering
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 4:59pm On May 11
obinna58:

It’s simps like you moving Nigeria backwards, there’s no honor spending foolishly when your own people are suffering
My poor man

No rich or comfortable guys spends on their woman without taking good care of their parents and siblings. It's not possible. Na poverty dey worry you and your fellow poor alpha male grin
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 5:02pm On May 11
Villa12:
My poor man

No rich or comfortable guys spends on their woman without taking good care of their parents and siblings. It's not possible. Na poverty dey worry you and your fellow poor alpha male grin
Of course you’ll give your parents the ones wey girlfriends no fit accept

When you buy her car, you give your mama wrapper
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Mayflowa(m): 5:27pm On May 11
Yes has made over $50,000!

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 6:11pm On May 11
obinna58:

Of course you’ll give your parents the ones wey girlfriends no fit accept

When you buy her car, you give your mama wrapper
poor man

Imagine life without women. We make money because of them. You be poor man so i understand your poor mentality.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by oceaneverdry77: 6:24pm On May 11
It's better the takes the children away. Woman training child not but to check bombom or ashawo, huk-up. .. nothing less than that. I support the guy to have children.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by BlackAdam65: 6:44pm On May 11
obinna58:
Simps are definitely going to donate for her, hoping to be picked for pussie giveaway
look closely 99% of the simps donating money to her are white men those guys are carry the world cup for simping
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 6:53pm On May 11
Villa12:
poor man

Imagine life without women. We make money because of them. You be poor man so i understand your poor mentality.
My woman Dey loyal pass yours even with all your money
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by UnfairLife7(m): 7:03pm On May 11
BlackAdam65:
look closely 99% of the simps donating money to her are white men those guys are carry the world cup for simping
lol

Poor man dey talk when rich guys dey spend. grin
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 7:04pm On May 11
obinna58:

My woman Dey loyal pass yours even with all your money
which woman wan dey with poor man like you? grin dey deceive yourself
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 7:22pm On May 11
Villa12:
which woman wan dey with poor man like you? grin dey deceive yourself
I fit lash your woman like this and you’ll be traumatized one week straight
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 7:27pm On May 11
obinna58:

I fit lash your woman like this and you’ll be traumatized one week straight

anything to make a poor man sleep at night is welcome grin
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 7:30pm On May 11
Villa12:
anything to make a poor man sleep at night is welcome grin
While I sleep you’re in pains with your pillow money playing Akon-sorry
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 7:35pm On May 11
obinna58:

While I sleep you’re in pains with your pillow money playing Akon-sorry
poor man grin

Go find your fellow poor people.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 7:38pm On May 11
Villa12:
poor man grin

Go find your fellow poor people.
Peace ✌️ grin
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Abicarrick: 7:39pm On May 11
What a joke
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by omoyankee3(m): 8:01pm On May 11
Is this not same woman that was showing off the house she bought in the US. If you wey still dey live for face me i face you go donate...you don gawk
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On May 11
NairalandGOAT1:

In other words, make she go sell ciga so she go stop to dey disturb our peaceful existence

grin
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Basiljoe: 9:02pm On May 11
God go punish you bastard woman.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by VULCAN(m): 9:53pm On May 11
If you really need someone to tell you why it's a good idea for a man to stop his kid daughter twerking on social media then you are definitely not as intelligent as you normally sound.

Zonefree:

So, what's good about the move?
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by horia: 11:35pm On May 11
Does the man have a gofundme please, we will love to donate
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Cromagnon: 12:00am On May 12
OKOATA:
Bro some guys are degenerate, imagine shaking dry yanch and getting fans from men. That's shows to you that men sometimes don't know what they want. If some men can fantasize about her pako yanch that means even if they see skeleton yanch dem go jerk am like that.
You think ALL men want the SAME things?
You goschool na.
1.5 billion men on the planet
Even ugly women go get. Fans
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Exceed15: 10:55am On May 12
Useless woman.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by wany(f): 8:59am On May 13
God1000:
Good move from the man

The ex- husband refused to judge her by her past and this is the result now, it's always good to marry a responsible woman

I pity the innocent American man in all these.

Nobody should give her Kobo, she's a crazy woman
Sad she has already raise $40000 dolls. undecided
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by God1000(m): 9:04am On May 13
wany:

Sad she has already raise $40000 dolls. undecided
too bad, people nowadays foolishly support the wrong cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured Together / Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) / Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.