Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids (26911 Views)

Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Beremx(f): 11:00am On May 11
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/100068376034740/posts/pfbid0tKL6gpQ5gqUYjHdhRrfs3gkG1CL4wGsAGhAHnyWWxZFguVbp88U8BD8rGgzMii6kl/

It pains me to know that some stupid people have contributed so much for her within 24 hrs, something is wrong with our people.

And these are the same people criticizing the law graduate miss Vera for soliciting for help
she deserves the funds. You're supporting a narcissistic ex husband who snapped naked pictures of his daughters and sold it to bloggers. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by habakukjss3: 11:11am On May 11
God1000:
This comes after the American cried out over the way his daughter twerks like her mom who dances in a similar manner.

https://www.tori.ng/news/269786/korra-obidi-begs-for-money-online-to-help-her-lega.html

Is only fools that would donate money to be used to fight for you to take custody of those innocent kids .

What would you teach those kids if not;
Twerking
Indecency
Immoral lifestyle
Indecent and sexual procovative dressing
And unfaithfulness in relationship or married

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by CheedyJ(m): 11:15am On May 11
Orlu13:

if na like dis betting dey, we for don dey rake millions... I can bet Nigerians to be foolish anytime anyday
I swear down

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by sageb: 11:16am On May 11
dominique:
Someone that bought a whole house in california of all states, one of the most expensive states in US. She's getting revenue from YouTube, facebook, IG and Tiktock yet she's still looking for donations. I stand with the husband on this one. He's not saying she should not continue posting dancing videos, as long as she doesn't involve his children. She doesn't need to use her kids to create meaningful content, plenty people are generating millions from content creation without involving their children.

Korra Obidi is so manipulative.
The husband have his own mental issues/flaws but then Korra is a manipulative lady.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Orlu13: 11:17am On May 11
Villa12:
you're poor accept the fact. Most of you poor people reason with your anus. A rich or wealthy man assist irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity, religion et al

k.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by StreetTyga: 11:28am On May 11
Ashawo is always ashawo.. be careful before u marry one . she want pass her ashawo work to the man's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Dumte(m): 11:33am On May 11
Instead of me to give you shishi, I rather use the money to stake say Dortmund win on June 1st.
Abeg I get 3 odds today, who need am?
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by ufotunang: 11:34am On May 11
Irresponsible woman...a mother that wants to spoil her kids... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by ufotunang: 11:35am On May 11
Wants to turn her children to ashawo 🙄
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by ufotunang: 11:36am On May 11
When you marry an ashawo..this is what you get 🙄

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by zagorakis(m): 11:37am On May 11
Let her go and find work.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Izuchukwu70: 11:39am On May 11
CheedyJ:
I can bet with my balls that some people will donate, sure 2 odds

She got over 50k dollars in 48 hours

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Innosonp(m): 12:01pm On May 11
Olosho begging for arm give to Fulani heardsmen than this olosho
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:02pm On May 11
Justin please deal with that Oloshooo wella

No mercy Abegg..
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by OniyideAmplify(m): 12:06pm On May 11
OniyideAmplify:
90% of those contributed for her whores like her. Come and see the way they were supporting her on Instagram.

Our society is falling apart.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 12:21pm On May 11
Villa12:
poor man don drop quote
Rich simp don vex
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 12:30pm On May 11
obinna58:

Rich simp don vex
it is better to be rich and be a simp than being dead broke + alpha male grin. That's two deadly disease grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Bellotelli: 12:59pm On May 11
God1000:
Good move from the man

The ex- husband refused to judge her by her past and this is the result now, it's always good to marry a responsible woman

I pity the innocent American man in all these.

Nobody should give her Kobo, she's a crazy woman
Her gullible fans will still contribute, but wetin concern me cool
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by CheedyJ(m): 1:39pm On May 11
Izuchukwu70:

She got over 50k dollars in 48 hours
Just imagine, 50k dolz, na wa oo
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 1:42pm On May 11
Villa12:
it is better to be rich and be a simp than being dead broke + alpha male grin. That's two deadly disease grin

No bro, rich simps are like cancer to the society
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Mandem2: 1:50pm On May 11
CheedyJ:
I can bet with my balls that some people will donate, sure 2 odds
Of course, we get plenty moni miss road people for Naija.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 1:59pm On May 11
obinna58:

No bro, rich simps are like cancer to the society
a broke man no get life. Shey you no know ni?
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by SEGLIZ: 2:08pm On May 11
OKOATA:
Bro some guys are degenerate, imagine shaking dry yanch and getting fans from men. That's shows to you that men sometimes don't know what they want. If some men can fantasize about her pako yanch that means even if they see skeleton yanch dem go jerk am like that.
but they end up coming to nairaland to form alpha.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 2:13pm On May 11
Villa12:
a broke man no get life. Shey you no know ni?
You don’t understand how damaging simps are to society and humanity in general.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Autobiography: 2:18pm On May 11
This one get sense at all? Let her continue making those obscene videos as a mother of two... Imagine. Me sha I rest my case, but e b like say me sef go open a go to fund account oh.... See craze, she even get mind.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 2:29pm On May 11
obinna58:

You don’t understand how damaging simps are to society and humanity in general.
if you know wetin brokenness dey do man for society eh grin you no fit talk for where i dey talk. You no fit sit for where i dey sit as per say you be broke dude grin

Even bible say a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an Infidel grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by BodyCount: 2:30pm On May 11
Zonefree:

So, what's good about the move?
Common sense is not common.
You seem to lack wisdom and common sense.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:50pm On May 11
In my religion, we are forbidden from hating on others, but I can’t help but hate this particular person. She’s every mother in-law’s nightmare
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 3:17pm On May 11
Villa12:
if you know wetin brokenness dey do man for society eh grin you no fit talk for where i dey talk. You no fit sit for where i dey sit as per say you be broke dude grin

Even bible say a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an Infidel grin
I rather be broke than a rich simp
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Villa12(m): 3:27pm On May 11
obinna58:

I rather be broke than a rich simp
Amen

You will be a poor man + alpha male grin

I will be a wealthy Man × Simp

Amen 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by NairalandGOAT1: 3:43pm On May 11
illicit:
So the daughter don dey twerk?

When Ashewo retire, she go dey sell ciga

- Edo proverb

In other words, make she go sell ciga so she go stop to dey disturb our peaceful existence

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by obinna58(m): 3:45pm On May 11
Villa12:
Amen

You will be a poor man + alpha male grin

I will be a wealthy Man × Simp

Amen 🙏
And you’re most likely going to die of heart pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics) / Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo / I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.