Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) (53283 Views)

The Grandeur At Abijo Gra For N10 Million Per Plot / ₦2.5billion, Will You Buy This 57-acres Island Mansion In Canada(Photo) / A House Attached To Union Bank Ojota Is On Fire (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Mccollins042(m): 2:38pm On May 11
A friend's dad bought a brand new BMW x5 for around 13m in 2013. Exchange rate was 155 naira.
That means the dollar equivalent was 83,870 USD.
The value of 83,870 today is 117.5m
APC has finished Nigeria
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:42pm On May 11
Greatconcept12:
Well, if you are in the US, you earn in Dollars. I think 6k dollars shouldn't be too much for you since you earn in dollars.

You have no business converting to Naira. You don't earn in Naira over there

This is the wrong mentality that makes Nigerians think people abroad pluck money from trees

Who told you $6000 isn't too much for people that earn in dollars?

FYI, many people don't earn upto that in a month, and for some that do, the take home after tax and bills, will be far lower than that.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Judolisco(m): 2:54pm On May 11
Offpoint1:
E no cost, na naira useless. E for be like N7,000 if una naira no useless.
u think 6k pounds or euro is small money over there?
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Confirmedzombie: 2:55pm On May 11
I have three of this bicycle already. If you doubt me I will drop pictures of me riding the bicycle.

10million is a small money for people like me.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Deogratiasfx: 3:04pm On May 11
I will buy if and only if I can be seeing Angel Michael and Angel Gabriel while riding it
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by segzysexy(m): 3:09pm On May 11
This bicycle is more expensive

Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by josh005(m): 3:20pm On May 11
Mariangeles:
M ji eme gini?
Can I ride it to heaven? cheesy
Ọ dα»‹ egwΓΊ
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Smithwilliams826: 3:30pm On May 11
7000 ngn no b $. You no c d N?
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Benblaq(m): 3:38pm On May 11
I can give it a shot if there are exceptional features that worth the price, otherwise I am not going anywhere close to it. Why would I buy a normal bicycle for 10M🌝
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Benblaq(m): 3:39pm On May 11
Confirmedzombie:
I have three of this bicycle already. If you doubt me I will drop pictures of me riding the bicycle.

10million is a small money for people like me.
Your monika πŸ₯±
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Sleekfingers: 4:01pm On May 11
Poverty laced question......

If you have the money , you won't bother about the price......

Nigerians are always quick to do conversion.....
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by kendrick9(m): 4:32pm On May 11
Greatconcept12:
Well, if you are in the US, you earn in Dollars. I think 6k dollars shouldn't be too much for you since you earn in dollars.

You have no business converting to Naira. You don't earn in Naira over there

You talk as if having 6k dolls is easy.
Even working in US

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by TableLeg(m): 4:59pm On May 11
elasticlala:
So, I decided to take a walk today to see if I could find a bicycle to help me exercise, as it seems I've started gaining some weight. I came across this bicycle with a price tag of $6,999, which is over ₦10m with the current exchange rate. Just wondering, would anyone buy such a bicycle for over ₦10m if it were in Nigeria (photo attached)... would you?

The people you are expecting a response from are fu..cking poverty-stricken church rats, so no point.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Antell95(m): 5:19pm On May 11
mrdharkchild:
Because it's just $7000 poor mofos
my life is in shambles. Please Help with funds. 0_2_1_3_8_6_0_0_8_9, UNION BANK. ANTHONY M.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Rajosh(m): 5:42pm On May 11
They won't sell it 10m in Nigeria.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by mrdharkchild(m): 5:58pm On May 11
Antell95:
my life is in shambles. Please Help with funds. 0_2_1_3_8_6_0_0_8_9, UNION BANK. ANTHONY M.

Noooooooo!!!!
Ask Tinubu.

He has money.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Antell95(m): 6:28pm On May 11
mrdharkchild:

Noooooooo!!!! Ask Tinubu.
He has money.
He won't help coz i didn't vote for him.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Antell95(m): 6:29pm On May 11
Greatconcept12:
If you are in USA legally and not Lazy. You will save up and also make 6k dollars easily in a legit way.

Compared to working and saving up 10 million naira in 9ja legitimately.
are you in U.S.A?
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Noblemanonpoint: 7:22pm On May 11
elasticlala:
So, I decided to take a walk today to see if I could find a bicycle to help me exercise, as it seems I've started gaining some weight. I came across this bicycle with a price tag of $6,999, which is over ₦10m with the current exchange rate. Just wondering, would anyone buy such a bicycle for over ₦10m if it were in Nigeria (photo attached)... would you?

Even most foreigners in that country can't afford that.
That's a lot of money for almost everyone except the rich.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Noblemanonpoint: 7:23pm On May 11
Greatconcept12:
If you are in USA legally and not Lazy. You will save up and also make 6k dollars easily in a legit way.

Compared to working and saving up 10 million naira in 9ja legitimately.
Lies. Except you're doing a high skill job like a Tech job or a big time doctor e.g Surgeon.
That's expensive most average Americans don't even have $5,000 in their account and can definitely not afford that as well.
That's a professional bike, it's meant for athletes that can afford it, not for an average 9-5.
Una go dey deceive una self online.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Aka4chukwu(m): 7:54pm On May 11
Mariangeles:
M ji eme gini?

Ezibote Ji eme gini πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bicycle? 10 meter ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don’t do it
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by stanvesco(m): 8:04pm On May 11
Cassandraloius:
Will it take me to heaven ? NO!
Will it make me rich? NO!

Lol.
Actually you should be already rich to buy such an expensive bicycle.
And yes it can take you to heaven oh. All the bicycle needs to do is to become faulty in front of a moving truck! The only issue would be *"are you sin free to go to heaven?
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by jahsharon: 8:05pm On May 11
Mariangeles:
M ji eme gini?

When you buy it, then you will be able to answer this question yourself
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by jahsharon: 8:06pm On May 11
mrdharkchild:
Because it's just $7000 poor mofos

Look at somebody who has not held a dollar or a pound before.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:14pm On May 11
jahsharon:

Look at somebody who has not held a dollar or a pound before.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
So you need me to reply you?

So you can secretly mail me to support your Agric business.

Naaa.

I haven't held pounds before, can't say same for dollar though.

But certainly not Naira
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:31pm On May 11
What are the features? Let's start from there
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:33pm On May 11
Noblemanonpoint:

Lies. Except you're doing a high skill job like a Tech job or a big time doctor e.g Surgeon.
That's expensive most average Americans don't even have $5,000 in their account and can definitely not afford that as well.
That's a professional bike, it's meant for athletes that can afford it, not for an average 9-5.
Una go dey deceive una self online.
Leave that one, they don't know shi, but na their voice go loud pass
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by GABRIEL6036: 8:45pm On May 11
Only if can guarantee me into Aso rock to slap some sense on that bastard 😀
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) by Ashez: 9:10pm On May 11
Mariangeles:
M ji eme gini?
My sister ooo
Bia wurukwa na ochichi nwokem a na atowapu nti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.