Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,173 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look (84670 Views)

Nokia 3310 Found In Drawer After 20 Years Still Has 70% Battery - Incredible! / Nokia 3310(4G) Review / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by Silentgroper(m): 12:41pm On May 12
Olachase:
After their android phones no sell

All their Android phones are very slow

Design looks like Techno

Poor performance, I once sent a mail to them to sell their company and go into pure water business

Nokia C32 that phone almost got me mad 🥲🥲

Maybe you bought a copy, ...

I know of a whole family using the brand right down from the father to the kid and some of the extended family...

I use one too and I don't relate with your write up...
Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by PAQ(m): 1:03pm On May 12
How many times this phone wan make come back na? Whats the difference between this and the 2017 model refresh that came with a tft color display and dual sim?
Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by MrPreek(m): 2:57pm On May 12
ruggedboych:

MrCork angry sad

Excuuse me dont call me dat
Or can u nor see my name theere?........(no oofeenscce)
Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by ruggedboych: 3:18pm On May 12
MrPreek:

Excuuse me dont call me dat
Or can u nor see my name theere?........(no oofeenscce)

MrCork I am still waiting for the 50k giveaway grin cheesy
Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by MrPreek(m): 5:56pm On May 12
ruggedboych:

MrCork I am still waiting for the 50k giveaway grin cheesy

You are very gaaay!! !!! Unless u will nor ask forr giveeway from ur felow man.......mister why are u gayyy? (no oofeensccel
Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by Thonee(m): 7:56pm On May 12
Tecno and Itel successfully pushed Nokia into the gutter and funny enough, this their idea of bringing back a new version of a phone we used yrs ago just because we loved it then is to déçéívé Africans.

Tell them that things have changed & nobody cares about black & white TV anymore.
Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by Pakman: 8:45pm On May 12
Nokia failed to innovate and move along the new wave of Android and that was what brought about the slow death of the world foremost phone manufacturer in Finland.

They isolated themselves and felt comfortable in their earlier success.
Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by Socialsunny14(m): 9:15pm On May 12
ElevationD:
I must purchase one.
I had three of them for close to ten years. Infact people begged me to drop them even though I had other phones.
I still have the three. If there are awards given for usage of Nokia 3310, I should get one.
is it still working. i need am asap
Re: Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look by Cheezzyy: 11:11pm On May 12
Thonee:
Tecno and Itel successfully pushed Nokia into the gutter and funny enough, this their idea of bringing back a new version of a phone we used yrs ago just because we loved it then is to déçéívé Africans.

Tell them that things have changed & nobody cares about black & white TV anymore.
TECNO and itel will still kick them out again. E sure for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs / Airtel : 1GB For N300 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.