Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals (22028 Views)

Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole / Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by Forkthiefnubu: 12:31pm On May 11
tiswell:
you for first ask am weda em don chop
You think this is funny right ? No it is not , it is a clear signal to how he /she operates and u wonder why the naira is dying , ppl like this are taking decisions for us , he won’t read the memo very well and off he goes driven by hatred , tribal power and spite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by zrocky: 12:41pm On May 11
Richtaiwo:
Obi people cry over everything. Na the cry I come check.
you should be banned from this forum tribal bigot
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by afrodoc2: 1:23pm On May 11
rasputinn:

It's Majors General and Brigadiers General

Not Major Generals and Brigadier Generals

Otunba Lamba. Google is your friend. 😛
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by prophetfire: 3:26pm On May 11
nazicartel:
The headline is somehow. Why not just type that 29 generals or whatever retires from Military active service.... I remember this Ezugwu with his caterpillar vehicles of so
You don't understand military terminologies.
You can be retired without being given a pullout ceremony.
Pullout ceremony is a military ceremony where retiring officers are given final parades that usher them out of active service.
So they were actually pulled out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by prophetfire: 3:29pm On May 11
rasputinn:

It's Majors General and Brigadiers General

Not Major Generals and Brigadier Generals
You are wrong. Wrong because you are trying to be grammatically correct. You are using rules of English grammar but it's wrong in military terminologies.
MAJOR GENERALS AND BRIGADIER GENERALS.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:52pm On May 11
nazicartel:
The headline is somehow. Why not just type that 29 generals or whatever retires from Military active service.... I remember this Ezugwu with his caterpillar vehicles of so

Olodo...the pull them out on a moving vehicle as a ceremonial way of retirement
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by nazicartel(m): 7:15pm On May 11
MICHEALADEX:

Olodo...the pull them out on a moving vehicle as a ceremonial way of retirement
fool.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by rasputinn(m): 7:50pm On May 11
prophetfire:
You are wrong. Wrong because you are trying to be grammatically correct. You are using rules of English grammar but it's wrong in military terminologies.
MAJOR GENERALS AND BRIGADIER GENERALS.

I will not argue with you. You can choose to believe or disbelieve what you will, but that doesn't change the correct use of English
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by rasputinn(m): 7:51pm On May 11
afrodoc2:

Otunba Lamba. Google is your friend. 😛

Believe me for your own good
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by rasputinn(m): 7:53pm On May 11
Emyzoloye5:

Major Generals is correct oga! ....watin be majors General?? It made any sense to you?

Same way as " I'd rather you didn't say that" does not make any sense, right ?
Well, better take correction that was freely offered in good faith
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by rasputinn(m): 7:56pm On May 11
Wow, with the responses I got, disputing, albeit ignorantly, the corrections I made, it's bacome more obvious to me, that most people that are unaware of certain facts, are not even ready to make an effort to become aware of those facts (putting it very mildly)
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:45pm On May 11
rasputinn:

Same way as " I'd rather you didn't say that" does not make any sense, right ?
Well, better take correction that was freely offered in good faith

I admire the way you display ignorance with confidence ....a quick Google search will cure your ignorance
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by prophetfire: 8:57pm On May 11
rasputinn:

I will not argue with you. You can choose to believe or disbelieve what you will, but that doesn't change the correct use of English
You still don't understand what I said. If we follow the rules of English grammar, you are correct but that's not the correct way of addressing them in military parlance. So that makes you wrong on the issue.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by Alliswell248: 9:13pm On May 11
[quote author=HNICEARTH post=129893575][/quote]

Media trash.....

Show us the conviction by the court.

We know you are still suffering from post election trauma disorder.....

Bitter obi syrup would cure you.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by truthhurtsnaira: 2:31am On May 12
Praxis758:
Happy for you guys on your retirement after 35 years of meritorious service.

May your retirement days be filled with sweetness, healthiness and longevity.

Service to who or to what. Widespread insecurity and useless planning as usual.

The Nigerian army is nothing more than an armed wing of the British Nigger Area Corporation that exist to protect the resources for now HIS majesty and friends.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by Morizo(m): 2:03pm On May 12
Roger3D:
You're a liar. Buhari joined the army in 1962 and retired in 1985. That's a total of 23 years

Do you read at all?

He said Buratai not Buhari

Ode!
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals by rasputinn(m): 7:37am On May 16
prophetfire:
You still don't understand what I said. If we follow the rules of English grammar, you are correct but that's not the correct way of addressing them in military parlance. So that makes you wrong on the issue.

Oh well, go ahead and knock yourself out pal, it is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Lagos And Her History? / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri / El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.