Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex (31402 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by ruggedtimi(m): 10:44pm On May 10
Mrniceguy007:
Base on say wetin wike dey do no good but that fabura of guy no get level at all at all,
Wen he for just form mugu reach 2nd term elections by then he go don know wike boys na to find way work against some and change am for wike after that, but he chose to dey fight wen he suppose to dey campaign
The guy no get street O.T at all
wat re u saying my man...as governor make him form mumu soti him go dey give wike daily report. Him commissioners go dey report back to wike...commissioners go dey decide who dey award contract to without the governor's consent. Omo i no know which man with street O.t go allow this kind mumu level just bcus of 2nd tenure.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by eteba(m): 10:46pm On May 10
By the time Rivers youth, men and women, would mobilise peacefully to the assembly quarters, police will know their place.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by ruggedtimi(m): 10:46pm On May 10
Confirmedzombie:
When we tell obedients something they don't listen.

Fubara cannot demolish or do any rubbish at the assembly quarters or complex at all.

We are watching keenly
lol!! No be state govt property. He will demolish it well and level it nothing go happen. Later when he is out of govt take him to court.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Elusive001: 10:48pm On May 10
Puss360:
Since when this Simi became governor, he has been battling left and right.. no peace for him in the government house...
Is he being a governor now a curse or a blessing??.

No one knows....

Fighting who?

Why can't Wike leave him alone to govern?

Who fought Wike like this during his tenure? Even Amaechi with federal backing did not. Rivers State is never Lagos State where one man dictates for the governor. The tendencies of the the of Lagos and Rivers States are entirely different.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by DeepSight(m): 10:49pm On May 10
BondRiv:

I don't have the time to read your gibberish. Politics is about power and Fubara knew what he signed up for. Now he is serving another master Odili.

You are the darkness and destruction of this country and the blight of the black man.

It is well known that the best place to hide anything from your kind is in up to one paragraph of words.

Well, if you believe politics is about power, then relax and let the power games be played. Power is also about the so called betrayal you weep about.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:50pm On May 10
Rivers of war
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Elusive001: 10:52pm On May 10
eteba:
By the time Rivers youth, men and women, would mobilise peacefully to the assembly quarters, police will know their place.

You think majority of Rivers State residents support Wike? Civil servants alone in Rivers State hate Wike to the core.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by jiz: 10:53pm On May 10
Trash
BondRiv:
Fubara is just a visionless thing fishing for crisis. The Assembly building he demolished, he has not finished building it, now it is the Assembly quarters that is his problem. The clueless despardo was reading the script he was given and said he wants to renovate the assembly quarters. Ask him, is he done renovating all the schools and hospitals in Rivers State? Impeach this melon, before he destroys everything in the state, then lock him up in prison.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Elusive001: 10:54pm On May 10
BondRiv:
Fubara is just a visionless thing fishing for crisis. The Assembly building he demolished, he has not finished building it, now it is the Assembly quarters that is his problem. The clueless despardo was reading the script he was given and said he wants to renovate the assembly quarters. Ask him, is he done renovating all the schools and hospitals in Rivers State? Impeach this melon, before he destroys everything in the state, then lock him up in prison.

Tell Wike to leave him alone to govern. Why is Wike distracting him?
He has FCT to govern. Let him face it. No one disturbed him when he was the governor. Even Amaechi with federal backing did not disturb him. He insulted APC then and yet they didn't disturb him.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Yourbaslayer: 10:54pm On May 10
BondRiv:

Going from thread to thread won't change anything, get that into your thick skull grin
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by udemzyudex(m): 10:55pm On May 10
Omenlon:
Obasanjo chase fayose out of Ekiti, chase Joshua dariye out of plateau and heaven didn't fall. Wake up and stop being a kid

Clown he was chase out with what? With impeachment so tell me how Tinubu intend to chase him out of rivers state, you guys will just come online and post trash thinking we're still in 2007.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by udemzyudex(m): 10:55pm On May 10
Coldspice:

Remember what I told you yesterday.
The House will sit under Police cover, Fubara will be impeached and his security aides withdrawn.

Lol.. Impeach by your family members I guess.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by miqos02(m): 10:56pm On May 10
Mrniceguy007:
Base on say wetin wike dey do no good but that fabura of guy no get level at all at all,
Wen he for just form mugu reach 2nd term elections by then he go don know wike boys na to find way work against some and change am for wike after that, but he chose to dey fight wen he suppose to dey campaign
what if he doesn't get a second term ?
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by crisubanijunior(m): 11:00pm On May 10
...did u suddenly become a saint or is that you are not conversant with history? When Wike sealed off the NLC building that was barely built in less than 6months saying that it had structural malfunction, were u sleeping? When he brought down the shopping complex very close to the Assembly quarters that was built by Amaechi with Millions of Rivers money, were u sleeping? Who impeached him. When Wike caged the entire Rivers people both Traditional Rulers, were u blind? U now suddenly have a voice. My brother, two can play the game. Nobody has a monopoly of violence. The Governor had been silent all these while and puppets, including common local government chairman will come and insult him. For your information, he learnt from the political philosophy of Wike, so u can cry me a River. This is the beginning of wailing for all of u that insisted that a great state like Rivers with sound minds and intellects should be subjected under the realms of a man. Maybe that’s for u, but the part of Rivers State I come from, we don’t worship individuals. We don’t lick asses.

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by cyberguy72(m): 11:04pm On May 10
LibertyRep:
When State of Emergency is declared now and a northern administrator is appointed, shebi everybody go calm down.

Continue.
In the history of this country it has never happened and will never happen

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by crisubanijunior(m): 11:05pm On May 10
...anyways, I am sure u just woke up to this news. IF u hv been following the events as they unfolded, trust me, you won’t yarn what u just did. So u wanted Governor Fubara to be silent and be impeached right? I don see u wey know street OT
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Antell95(m): 11:08pm On May 10
Mrniceguy007:
very d°ft reasoning. Very dull human. You reason like 60% of NIGERIANS which is one reason why the nation is extremely backward

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by TylerPerry: 11:40pm On May 10
A liar personified. Your criminal deeds will find you all out.
Azazyel:

Labor party won in some parts of rivers. There was rigging which is not unusual in Nigeria politics. Most of the APC votes were from people. APC actually won rivers

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Krankhead: 11:47pm On May 10
SpartaOfLagos:
Labour party won the rivers election but Wike and APC rigged it so let them kill themselves because there is no peace for the wicked
This one is still talking bout election when we are about to start campaigning foe another election.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by obaidan: 11:58pm On May 10
pikechukwu6:
The law makers are gone... Court will kick them out like balloons cheesy cheesy
even dem sef know say dia matter na Otilor....weytin make d matter sweet be say, nobody chase dem out of party, na dem and their emperor miscalculate. shoot themselves for foot
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by frankmoney(m): 12:20am On May 11
BondRiv:

Rivers people are not behind Fubara. Only tribalists and disgruntled elements. Militants will run into the bush and start sleeping there with mosquitoes, when food is ready.
and who says they aren't? A whole lot of rivers people are behind him
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by EDOLUWA: 12:20am On May 11
emperor863:
I get power, I get power. All na banza. A governor exercises his power to the extent that the federal government allows him.

Mark this post, the police will provide cover for the assembly men the day they will impeach Fubara who will be arrested immediately for arson.

Sorry for emergency lovers of Nigeria (which is no more a zoo) who were goading the useless man on. Losers

You are joking habi you think Tinubu na mumu President?
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by BigYash: 12:33am On May 11
Only Wike is in Apc and Pdp.. Allow Sim work as governor,he said NO.. What’s wrong with Wike sef? I blame Sim. If na me I for don turn all Wike properties in the state to State Farm . Better poultry na em I go turn them to..
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by PureNigerDeltan(m): 12:42am On May 11
NkanuSon:
Eastern region better wakeup

U have been cheated for over 50years

In the other thread a BATeria was saying rivers state can't be Lagos and it pains me they enemies are using a rivers man to fight the state

People already know the difference. Stop wasting your time
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:43am On May 11
LibertyRep:
When State of Emergency is declared now and a northern administrator is appointed, shebi everybody go calm down.

Continue.
that can never happen, never, Tinubu no get that ball 🏀, he dey craz? This is Rivers not anyhow state.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by PureNigerDeltan(m): 12:44am On May 11
SpartaOfLagos:
Labour party won the rivers election but Wike and APC rigged it so let them kill themselves because there is no peace for the wicked

Labour Party won what? Be saying what you know. All these Igbomen
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Scamburster(m): 12:49am On May 11
Antell95:
very d°ft reasoning. Very dull human. You reason like 60% of NIGERIANS which is one reason why the nation is extremely backward
Noo, those people know what they are doing. Keenly watch them very well, they are from one particular section of this country, they are indirectly scheming for their masters second term plan through proxies. they knew that any crisis would hinder their master second term plan in rivers state. This is what British taught their great grandparents and it passes through their offsprings. Serpent mode, doing one thing but eyeing another different thing to gain distance things.

drop my pen.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Scamburster(m): 12:53am On May 11
TylerPerry:

They were busy hammering those insensitive words which they were paid for just to know if it could hook into people's consciousness.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Scamburster(m): 12:55am On May 11
obaidan:

even dem sef know say dia matter na Otilor....weytin make d matter sweet be say, nobody chase dem out of party, na dem and their emperor miscalculate. shoot themselves for foot
That's exactly how divinity works, it makes wise ones to act foolishly sometimes in other to prove a point.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Azazyel: 12:59am On May 11
TylerPerry:

Tell yourself the truth. Is it possible that in the whole rivers state, nobody would vote for APC? Rigging has always been part of Nigeria politics but the funny thing is the actual votes still very much trump the manufactured votes. Rigging is usually sponsored by politicians to support their existing votes. No candidate can write the whole election results of a state or country. Election isn't won on social media. Your vote counts whenever you go out to cast it. Don't let anyone brainwash you. If election results can be doctored from start to finish, the ruling party won't bother campaigning as they would already have all the machinery. APC lost at aso villa or have you forgotten? You didn't say how come? APC lost Abuja, you were happy. They lost Lagos, you were happy, they lost some states in the north to LP and PDP, you were happy, they lost massively in the south East, you were happy but when you saw the ones they won, you started crying "rigging". So you expected Obi to win without any challenge abi? It shows you don't know politics at all. Obi lost delta, Akwa Ibom, rivers, bayelsa. He also lost the votes of the core northerners and you somehow felt he must be president? It doesn't work that way. At least he understands now and he'll be better. One more thing is you guys should try as much as possible to win more Yorubas over and stop the ethnic bashing. It would do you a lot of good. If not, Obi may not near that seat.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Koralords: 1:00am On May 11
phoneport:
Wike will lose this battle cool cool cool
Never with federal might he would win, have you forgotten fayose that will with federal might s sitting governor was not allowed to move around on election day or have you forgotten what wike did to ameachi with federal power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ / Report Lists Top Performing Ministers In Tinubu's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.