Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex (31456 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by maasoap(m): 10:22am On May 11
royalwax2:

I don't discuss politics with people like you who have this "cowardly" mindset. In Rivers, we don't play "Ambode" type of politics.

See the man with a "bravery" mindset grin grin grin. Can you even recognise bravery even if it stares you in the face?

Do you really know the EXECUTIVE POWERS a sitting governor possesses?

Gov is only powerful as FG wants him to be. He doesn't pay salary of police, army, DSS or civil defence corps. These security agents will give protection to the lawmakers if the power at the centre wants to decide his fate.

IN SOUTH SOUTH, THERE IS NO GODFATHERISM. Study your constitution thoroughly and you will discover that those defected lawmakers are now illegal lawmakers.
Now a new speaker has been sworn in and it's now GAME OVER.
How did the kid named Fubara become the gov again?

I told you on earlier thread that a gov in Nigeria is as useless under FG as LG chairmen are useless under the governor grin grin grin.
I told you that if Fubara problem is becoming too much, FG would put him in his place. This is a tip of the iceberg
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by dazzzz: 12:33pm On May 11
May Wike loose this battle woefully 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by eteba(m): 1:02pm On May 11
Elusive001:

You think majority of Rivers State residents support Wike? Civil servants alone in Rivers State hate Wike to the core.
Exactly, we Rivers people are with Sim Fubara gidigba!
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Emekaonline: 1:24pm On May 11
udemzyudex:

Lol.. So Tinubu will go and chase Fabura away right?

All this kids with smartphone sef.

Kid calling other kids. If you are not a kid, where were you when Fayose was chased away by OBJ when a state of emergency was declared? Hahahaha. You are nothing but a small kid
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Emekaonline: 1:28pm On May 11
udemzyudex:

Clown he was chase out with what? With impeachment so tell me how Tinubu intend to chase him out of rivers state, you guys will just come online and post trash thinking we're still in 2007.

Obviously you are a kid. If you are not a kid, why dont you go and read how Fayose was chased out whether by impeachment or otherwise. Many of you borne yesterday are so daft that you could not even read history
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Indispensable85(m): 1:31pm On May 11
udemzyudex:

Lol.. I should pray the president is not interested?

Why do you want me to pray? Naa I'm not going to pray I want the president to remove him.

He should go ahead and remove him, why the prayer? grin
Clowns.

Mumu like u will start crying like it has not happened before. Mugu
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Indispensable85(m): 1:33pm On May 11
vibratingpenis:

So you now agree Nigeria is lawless and you and I are in support of it.

I'm not in support of any illegality. I'm just saying it has happened before.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by udemzyudex(m): 2:08pm On May 11
Indispensable85:

Mumu like u will start crying like it has not happened before. Mugu

It will never happen again.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by udemzyudex(m): 2:13pm On May 11
Emekaonline:

Obviously you are a kid. If you are not a kid, why dont you go and read how Fayose was chased out whether by impeachment or otherwise. Many of you borne yesterday are so daft that you could not even read history

You're the kid here because how will he be chase out when the 27 lawmakers seats have been declared vacant?
The only recognize lawmakers are the 3 and they are for the governor.
Now tell how the president will chase him out? Go against the constitution or go against the court?

You're painting Tinubu in a bad light oo and I'm sure after the 8 point agenda which the other camp fail to keep, the president will not want to indulge in their affairs again, the president have better things to do that carrying the matter of 27 impersonators on his head.

Let me tell you this for free, you're the kid here, you think everything is gragra, you don't know how the law works.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by udemzyudex(m): 2:14pm On May 11
Emekaonline:

Kid calling other kids. If you are not a kid, where were you when Fayose was chased away by OBJ when a state of emergency was declared? Hahahaha. You are nothing but a small kid

Clown, go to Aso rock and tell Tinubu to go and chase Fabura out of rivers.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Autobiography: 2:48pm On May 11
BondRiv:
Fubara is just a visionless thing fishing for crisis. The Assembly building he demolished, he has not finished building it, now it is the Assembly quarters that is his problem. The clueless despardo was reading the script he was given and said he wants to renovate the assembly quarters. Ask him, is he done renovating all the schools and hospitals in Rivers State? Impeach this melon, before he destroys everything in the state, then lock him up in prison.
sharrap, has he had the peace and cooperation to rule and go about his duties? On this I stand by SIM, Wike is just pure evil and greed.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Peacecore: 4:04pm On May 11
Edusouls:
They should watch it before it gets out of hand river’s people had made a choice in sim and that’s all,
But u said that he ws rigged into power by Wike before the fight na sad
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Peacecore: 4:07pm On May 11
carzeem1:
Rivers is like a fly on the scrotum. Tinubu has to be careful to avoid violence in that state. If there's anarchy in Rivers, then the whole Country might go up in flames.
Wike should just let go. His time is over and Godfatherism is gone with 1999 set of Governors.
Ododo in Kogi will soon dish his own betrayal
What concerns Tinubu in this case now?
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Sleekfingers: 4:23pm On May 11
Fool-bara is a goner
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by Solababa91(m): 7:00pm On May 11
Tinubu will never declare any state of emergency, the guy is a very smart politician than an administrator.
BondRiv:

Dem no dey tell person. Tinubu stamp your authority jare. Enough of the illegalities from that empty drum called Fubara.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by alphaNomega: 12:58am On May 12
siverspooon:

Sometimes i dont get how you guys perceive things
From what you just said that is a state of anarchy in an oil rich state
Which can lead to a nationwide protest that might lead to anarchy and by extension may cause the military to step in
Now if you are the president will you take that type of risk even for a dear friend?
So many international interest dey for that niger - delta region especially the West
there is nothing like protest in nigeria. from what i said, even if military steps in (it's not like they have not been involved anyway) nothing will change. the only difference is that our local news media will begin to talk about it.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by dicksonohm(m): 6:27am On May 12
Blocked brain. Bad thinking. How pained are you?

BondRiv:
Fubara is just a visionless thing fishing for crisis. The Assembly building he demolished, he has not finished building it, now it is the Assembly quarters that is his problem. The clueless despardo was reading the script he was given and said he wants to renovate the assembly quarters. Ask him, is he done renovating all the schools and hospitals in Rivers State? Impeach this melon, before he destroys everything in the state, then lock him up in prison.
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by royalwax2: 7:46pm On May 13
maasoap:

See the man with a "bravery" mindset grin grin grin. Can you even recognise bravery even if it stares you in the face?

Gov is only powerful as FG wants him to be. He doesn't pay salary of police, army, DSS or civil defence corps. These security agents will give protection to the lawmakers if the power at the centre wants to decide his fate.

I told you on earlier thread that a gov in Nigeria is as useless under FG as LG chairmen are useless under the governor grin grin grin.
I told you that if Fubara problem is becoming too much, FG would put him in his place. This is a tip of the iceberg
When i told you to face your Ogbomosho politics and leave Rivers State politics for Rivers people, you refused.
Now see how you just embarrassed yourself.
Why not come to PH and impeach Fubara yourself.
Mschewww!
Re: Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex by royalwax2: 7:46pm On May 13
maasoap:

When i told you to face your Ogbomosho politics and leave Rivers State politics for Rivers people, you refused.
Now see how you just embarrassed yourself.
Why not come to PH and impeach Fubara yourself.
Mschewww!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Suspend Buhari’s $22.79bn Loan Consideration Indefinitely / Winners And Losers Of Osun Guber Keenly-contested Poll / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.