Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (11095 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:00pm On May 17
MaxInDHouse:

Please stop mentioning my name because it's irritating to me, i and you are on parallel lines that can never meet so go and worship your god i've got mine there's no compulsion in having the same beliefs keep yours while i keep mine.
Thanks for your time, goodbye!wink

Because you want to keep your security job against the security of your soul? What concerns me about the angry demons in you that want to block your access to truth? I'll mention you till you get delivered from the chains of JW or run away from Nairaland. Whereever you run to, you will still be delivered in Jesus name!

Have you seen the attached screenshots? Or you're still daydreaming?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:03pm On May 17
achorladey:
As promised. This is for Emusan

There are religious systems that are totalitarian in their rule. History shows one of the oldest of these to be the Roman Catholic religious system. By its spokesmen the claim is made that the salvation of all mankind rests upon the obedience of everybody to the pope at Vatican City. Because it considers itself to be the only agency for human salvation, that religious system has undertaken the program of world conquest. …Where these totalitarian religionists are in the majority this use of force has resulted in the practice of intolerance; but where they are in the minority they call for toleration
and plead for it and demand it. Just as soon as they get the upper hand, then they abuse their power and position and they themselves practice intolerance and all other methods to take away religious liberty from others. …The totalitarian system, therefore, has to be enforced by compulsion and is at war with all democratic individuality...........The Watchtower announcing Jehovah’s Kingdom, April 1, 1956, page 196

Please compare this and see whether there is any difference.

No matter where we may live on earth, God’s Word continues to serve as a light to our path and a lamp to our roadway as to our conduct and beliefs. (Ps. 119:105) But Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his "faithful and discreet slave", made up of spirit-anointed ones, to help Christians in all nations to understand and apply properly the Bible in their lives. Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do." Watchtower 1981 Dec 1 p.27

cc: FxMasterz, Courz, Oteneaaron

God bless Courz for creating this thread. This should serve as an eye opener for all lovers of the Truth.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03pm On May 17
FxMasterz:

By contrasting this with the responses on the court proceedings you previously uploaded, they just condemned themselves. Hope Maxindhouse, janosky, Aemmyjah, Michael547, Cornelboy and all the Deceived out there are reading?

Please can you just stop mentioning my name?
Thanks in advance!smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On May 17
FxMasterz:

I'll mention you

Just to notify you i'm not interested in what you type it's my mention that i found IRRITATING but since you've confirmed that i now live rent free in your head it's a welcome development just know that you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion.
Farewell! wink

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:29pm On May 17
MaxInDHouse:

Just to notify you i'm not interested in what you type it's my mention that i found IRRITATING but since you've confirmed that i now live rent free in your head it's a welcome development just know that you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion.
Farewell! wink

God will deliver you.

If this is your response to all the expose on this thread, you're far gone.

May you receive a Devine visitation in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:31pm On May 17
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks in advance!smiley

I'll keep praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38pm On May 17
FxMasterz:

God will deliver you.
If this is your response to all the expose on this thread, you're far gone.
May you receive a Devine visitation in Jesus name.
FxMasterz:

I'll keep praying for you.

Your friends don't even believe in Jesus at all and one of them asserted that the name JEHOVAH belongs to a demon, all that doesn't matter to you shey?
Hypocrisy is your second name! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MightySparrow: 10:41pm On May 17
FxMasterz:

Chai!!!

This is heavy o.

This must make a new thread on its own. Courz and Achorladey, please do us a favour of creating a thread out of this piece. You can type out the Questions an answers for easy reading for everyone. I plead earnestly with you to please make a thread out of this and mention me on that thread.

I was weeping as I read through that court proceeding. I was imagining how many souls these people have sent to hell by continuously forcing UNTRUTH on people on the pains of spiritual death.

The judge was asking the right questions. God bless the memory of that judge. The Satanists JW couldn't even twist the answers. I like the last question and the answer to it the most but ironically, it is the most painful as it shows how many people since those many years have been forced to hell through that false religion.

Maxindhouse, Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Michael547, Janosky and all the deceived souls still being loyal to the JW cult, when would you open your eyes? When would you earnestly consider the danger your souls are in? When? When? When? Repent now and be saved. Tomorrow may be too late.

Most of the minimized members will be saying wrong things confidently and be defending them.

C. T. Russell was once charged to court for manipulating scriptures.
During cross - examinatin, he was asked if he knew Greek language. He first admitted, he was proficient. When he was giving Greek text to read, he could not.

The cornerstone, foundation and the structure of the organization is based on lies and manipulation.

Most of the their members spewing gibberish here cannot identify Hebrew and Greek alphabets. And will be defending manipulated scriptures.

Deluded folks.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:06pm On May 17
MaxInDHouse:

Please stop mentioning my name because it's irritating to me, i and you are on parallel lines that can never meet so go and worship your god i've got mine there's no compulsion in having the same beliefs keep yours while i keep mine.

lol! For more than 24 hours you couldn't comment on this thread must feel like hell. Pele! The irritated man. Your as e dey sweet us e dey pain them no work again but irritating and frustration wants to swallow you because you simply cannot counter the exposure.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:11pm On May 17
MightySparrow:

Most of the minimized members will be saying wrong things confidently and be defending them.

C. T. Russell was once charged to court for manipulating scriptures.
During cross - examinatin, he was asked if he knew Greek language. He first admitted, he was proficient. When he was giving Greek text to read, he could not.

The cornerstone, foundation and the structure of the organization is based on lies and manipulation.

Most of the their members spewing gibberish here cannot identify Hebrew and Greek alphabets. And will be defending manipulated scriptures.

Deluded folks.

C.T Russells himself?

Maxindhouse, Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Janosky, Michael547, over to you.

Even Russel couldn't read Greek texts in court. He lied he could, but when he was given a Greek text to read, he became dumb. Is that the person you're following? Someone with no iota of integrity and humility to simply say that he couldn't read Greek. Do you know why he lied? He wanted to keep covering up the fraud without knowing that he'll be asked to practically read a Greek text.

Mightysparrow, thanks for this update. Can you please supply us a verifiable source for this information? I'm sure these deceived fellows here wouldn't ever bother to find out.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:12pm On May 17
FxMasterz:

Because you want to keep your security job against the security of your soul? What concerns me about the angry demons in you that want to block your access to truth? I'll mention you till you get delivered from the chains of JW or run away from Nairaland. Whereever you run to, you will still be delivered in Jesus name!

asking to see the attached image will be tormenting the lies out of his madness and insanities peddling brains peddling lies and manipulations on behalf of his GODS of housed in USA

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:14pm On May 17
MaxInDHouse:

Your friends don't even believe in Jesus at all and one of them asserted that the name JEHOVAH belongs to a demon, all that doesn't matter to you shey?

My dear. Let me focus you for now. As for you, I know without an iota of doubt that you've been deceived, hypnotized and held in some spiritual bondage. You're the one I know for now. When I know about my friends, if what you said about them is true, then I'll address them too. But for now, you're my focus.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:16pm On May 17
achorladey:

asking to see the attached image will be tormenting the lies out of his madness and insanities peddling brains peddling lies and manipulations on behalf of his GODS of housed in USA

True talk!

He literally got agitated and asked me to stop mentioning him.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:20pm On May 17
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks in advance!smiley

the very opposite of MaxInDHouse are the point in the image attached. Your moniker was created with the NOTICE ME INTENT. Looool!

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 11:28pm On May 17
MaxInDHouse:

every means to cover up lies will be exploited. Loool!
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by johnw47: 1:06am On May 18
FxMasterz:

By contrasting this with the responses on the court proceedings you previously uploaded, they just condemned themselves.

Hope Maxindhouse, janosky, Aemmyjah, Michael547, Cornelboy and all the Deceived out there are reading?

they are, but it won't make any difference, they have unity in lies
as told even by their own leaders

God's word say's; to search the scriptures for yourself,
that is; not to just believe everything you are told

God's prophets of course never got anything wrong,
false prophets get everything wrong

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MightySparrow: 5:37am On May 18
FxMasterz:

C.T Russells himself?

Maxindhouse, Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Janosky, Michael547, over to you.

Even Russel couldn't read Greek texts in court. He lied he could, but when he was given a Greek text to read, he became dumb. Is that the person you're following? Someone with no iota of integrity and humility to simply say that he couldn't read Greek. Do you know why he lied? He wanted to keep covering up the fraud without knowing that he'll be asked to practically read a Greek text.

Mightysparrow, thanks for this update. Can you please supply us a verifiable source for this information? I'm sure these deceived fellows here wouldn't ever bother to find out.

Check the Internet nah! Internet no dey lie nah!

https://pabook.libraries.psu.edu/literary-cultural-heritage-map-pa/bios/Russell__Charles_Taze

Not only that none of the current Governing Body members has any knowledge of either-or Greek or Hebrew languages.

https://www.quora.com/Do-Jehovahs-Witnesses-know-that-Charles-Russell-perjured-himself-in-court-under-oath-when-he-claimed-he-knew-Hebrew-and-Greek-but-couldnt-even-recognize-the-Greek-and-Hebrew-alphabet

These master deceivers.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MightySparrow: 6:56am On May 18
MaxInDHouse:

You want us to believe your own line does not end with Jesus, shey?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On May 18
FxMasterz:

My dear. Let me focus you for now. As for you, I know without an iota of doubt that you've been deceived, hypnotized and held in some spiritual bondage. You're the one I know for now. When I know about my friends, if what you said about them is true, then I'll address them too. But for now, you're my focus.
OK keep focusing o! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:15am On May 18
johnw47:

they are, but it won't make any difference, they have unity in lies
as told even by their own leaders

God's word say's; to search the scriptures for yourself,
that is; not to just believe everything you are told

God's prophets of course never got anything wrong,
false prophets get everything wrong

The words in bold grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:17am On May 18
MaxInDHouse:

OK keep focusing o! cheesy

When farewell and goodbye cannot hold as a result of lack of integrity and torment you cannot hold inside of you regarding this thread grin grin grin

FxMasterz see the person that said farewell and goodbye grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 11:42am On May 18
MightySparrow:

You want us to believe your own line does not end with Jesus, shey?
Sparrow, are your gods of men "united in LYING with fake prophecies?
You bought your deity sold to you in a bottle for protection & you come Nairaland WAILING about JW's.

OZUO Sparrow. grin

achorladey:

When farewell and goodbye cannot hold as a result of lack of integrity and torment you cannot hold inside of you regarding this thread grin grin grin

FxMasterz see the person that said farewell and goodbye grin grin grin
FxMasterz:

"JW's have made mistakes many times & we have had to correct ourselves "
SAINT Achorladey MUMU & SAINT FX Masterz WAILING WAILER on Nairaland,is that statement very visible in your screenshots?

Go and query your Christendom gods of men whose FAKE yearly prophecies & numerous revelations like the one received in 1979 from your own 3 deities has proven FALSE today.

Hypocrisy Kee una there.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 11:48am On May 18
Janosky:

SAINT FX Masterz WAILING WAILER on Nairaland,is that statement very visible in your screenshots?

Go and query your Christendom gods of men whose prophecies & numerous revelations received in 1979 from your own 3 deities has proven FALSE today.

Hypocrisy Kee you there.

grin grin grin grin

Which means there's no difference between Jws and the Christendom bah? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

JaNosense

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 11:57am On May 18
Emusan:

Which means there's no difference between Jws and the Christendom bah?

JaNosense
But ,
ALL your life you have been WAILING & throwing tantrums upandan about JW's on Nairaland.

OZUO wey Emumu

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:02pm On May 18
Emusan:

Which means there's no difference between Jws and the Christendom bah? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

JaNosense

See how easy Janosky special, unique, better performing performance group, the only people doing God's will all enter trash to save his heads and face from lies and manipulations packed into his werey peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 12:04pm On May 18
Janosky:

Sparrow, are your gods of men "united in LYING with fake prophecies?
You bought your deity sold to you in a bottle for protection & you come Nairaland WAILING about JW's.

OZUO Sparrow. grin

SAINT Achorladey MUMU & SAINT FX Masterz WAILING WAILER on Nairaland,is that statement very visible in your screenshots?

Go and query your Christendom gods of men whose FAKE yearly prophecies & numerous revelations like the one received in 1979 from your own 3 deities has proven FALSE today.

Hypocrisy Kee una there.

grin grin grin grin

Your WEREY peddling brains go peddle more mumu and no get sense for this matter.

Your hypocrisy peddling added to the above will not end soon grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 12:06pm On May 18
FxMasterz:

Prove to us that your Bible is not heavily manipulated.

You have seen the screenshot evidence of Daniel 12:4 Amplified Bible translation.

You have seen the screenshot evidences of Greek Theos meaning "a god" in John 10:33 in your own Bible.

Other evidences have been explained on this thread.

I have little regard for your obvious IBERIBEISM.
grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 12:16pm On May 18
achorladey:

Your WEREY peddling brains go peddle more mumu and no get sense for this matter.

Your hypocrisy peddling added to the above will not end soon
Achorladey MUMU WAILING WAILER.

grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 12:25pm On May 18
achorladey:

See how easy Janosky special, unique, better performing performance group, the only people doing God's will all enter trash to save his heads and face from lies and manipulations packed into his werey peddling brains grin grin grin

These are screenshot evidences that SAINT Achorladey MUMU.

Oga, provide evidences that you hold your gods of men accountable to a far higher standard than you expected from JW's
OR
Continue deceiving yourself,WAILING WAILER.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 12:32pm On May 18
FxMasterz:

I have checked several times. The verses quoted here by Courz were not taken from KJV alone. Mind you, it is not true that all translators look on KJV as a guide for their translations. That's absolutely incorrect. If they all use KJV as guide, then, they'll be writing the same things as KJV.

Truth conscious christians don't study with just one version of scripture. We understand that the original languages of Hebrew and Greek are very complex and difficult to translate as most words have multiple meanings. You'll find translators taking one or merging a number of the different meanings a particular word has for their own translations. In the case of your NWT, you'll take a word that does not appear in the meaning of the word in question, abd then use it to replace the original word in order for the verse to falsely re-echo your doctrine. Sometimes, you brazenly even insert a word that does not rhyme with the context of the passage.

FX Masterz WAILING WAILER.

I challenge you to produce one evidence for your FRAUDULENT claims.

If you get liver,go ahead.

Courz gullible slave.
grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 12:52pm On May 18
FxMasterz:

I have checked several times. The verses quoted here by Courz were not taken from KJV alone. Mind you, it is not true that all translators look on KJV as a guide for their translations. That's absolutely incorrect. If they all use KJV as guide, then, they'll be writing the same things as KJV.

Truth conscious christians don't study with just one version of scripture. We understand that the original languages of Hebrew and Greek are very complex and difficult to translate as most words have multiple meanings. You'll find translators taking one or merging a number of the different meanings a particular word has for their own translations.

FX Masterz,For all una years of Bible studying with multiple Bible translations, yet you guys NEVER understood that the Emphatic Diaglott Bible has the correct rendition of Greek John 1:1 & John 10:33 which Biblehub evidence has confirmed !

Oga, you Sabi lie.
grin grin

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 12:57pm On May 18
Aemmyjah:

Again
We did not manipulate
If you have sense of Greek and Hebrews and Aramaic
Check it yourself and compare for yourself
You'll know whether we manipulate or we chose not to follow the popular, inaccurate KJV like others did which is making your head boil

No mind that guy deceiving himself.
He chose to swallow any gibberish without fact checking for himself.
He no see Greek hosiotes meaning holy/fidelity/loyalty.

The guy nah Courz WAILING disciple.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (91) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.