Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (12375 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 10:04am On May 22
Emusan:

Like GB like follower.

You need to enroll for Basic English first.

O ma se oooo

Bible writers are not INSPIRED.

So scriptures was inspired meaning scriptures is now a Person grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See the illiterate I've been discussing with.

Imagine the illiterate who claimed Bible writers are not inspired but inanimate SCRIPTURES is the one INSPIRED.

Watchtower must have really destroyed the little sense you have after joining them.

How long will you people stop disgracing yourselves on a public forum?

If you don't even know the meaning of INSPIRED how will you know the lies sold to you by watchtower?

Which book of the Bible did any of the GB wrote?
Go and learn concord

What is inspired? God's word or Bible writers ; 2 Timothy 3:16

Is it not you that lied that 30 people were gunned down? Where's the evidence? Just de play
You're my son

Maxindhouse
Pls, on the highlighted, it seems they've deleted 2 Timothy 3:16 from his Bible

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:13am On May 22
FxMasterz:

No be so?

Even Jesus justified the self confessed sinner more than the self righteous Pharisee.

Leave that one wey think sey na only his religious organization be the start and end of Bible grin grin cheesy

Jesus had dealings with sinners more than the self righteous ones grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:15am On May 22
FxMasterz:

The bolded statement is a further confirmation that the JW cult is truly satanic.

Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Janosky, Maxindhouse, Michael547, your organization said we should regulate our love for Jesus.

Should we, or should we not? Do you think we should regulate our love for Jesus? Is it true that our love for Jesus can be too much?

They will run away from the question. MaxInDHouse the one regulating Galatians 5:22,23 no where to be found grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:17am On May 22
FxMasterz:

My dear, if you're not a fraud and a liar, post the full court proceedings, we'll like to check something. All these your demonic name callings wouldn't make us forget that you and your organization are frauds.

That name calling is their good to go card when they get exposed. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:19am On May 22
Emusan:

Like GB like follower.

You need to enroll for Basic English first.

O ma se oooo

Bible writers are not INSPIRED.

So scriptures was inspired meaning scriptures is now a Person grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See the illiterate I've been discussing with.

Imagine the illiterate who claimed Bible writers are not inspired but inanimate SCRIPTURES is the one INSPIRED.

Watchtower must have really destroyed the little sense you have after joining them.

How long will you people stop disgracing yourselves on a public forum?

If you don't even know the meaning of INSPIRED how will you know the lies sold to you by watchtower?

The whole essence of his post is simply save the heads and face of his religious organization from exposure.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:20am On May 22
Emusan:

After you have me a standing ovation, you want to start doing damage control.

Very funny of you.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:27am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Go and learn concord

Is it not you that lied that 30 people were gunned down? Where's the evidence? Just de play
You're my son

Maxindhouse

Even your MaxInDHouse whose brains is filled with madness and insanities peddling won't join in this your stupid peddling regarding the words finding their ways into books you now called Bible.

Cc: Emusan, Aemmyjah the stupid apostate peddling has to deny Jehovah and his GODS of men housed in USA including the Bible now. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:37am On May 22
achorladey:

That name calling is their good to go card when they get exposed. grin grin

It happens like that when light shines into darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:42am On May 22
achorladey:

They will run away from the question. MaxInDHouse the one regulating Galatians 5:22,23 no where to be found grin grin grin

And after running away, they won't still consider the falsehood they're holding in their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 10:45am On May 22
Aemmyjah:
😂
That was in another thread where you were using engineering stuff to explain
In my own thread, you attacked me
When atheists came after you, you ask them to answer the OP

You're just too dull.

The post you gave me a standing ovation for, who am I discussing with?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:46am On May 22
FxMasterz:

And after running away, they won't still consider the falsehood they're holding in their hands.

Should they consider what they hold in their hands it they get thrown out. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:47am On May 22
Emusan:

You're just too dull.

You know they like jumping here and there bragging and boasting to advance their lies and manipulations without looking well. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 10:50am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Go and learn concord

You're my son

Maxindhouse

You're still hellbent in pushing this your ignorance.

You can't INSPIRED inanimate objects.

Stop this rubbish.

BIBLE WRITERS were INSPIRED!

Only God knows how children around you will be if you can be so dull like this.

And you're doing this damage control just to proof that your gods in Warwick we're INSPIRED when you were shown how they claimed their works aren't from any human mind and they were DIRECTED BY HOLY SPIRIT.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:09am On May 22
Emusan:

You're still hellbent in pushing this your ignorance.

You can't INSPIRED inanimate objects.

Stop this rubbish.

BIBLE WRITERS were INSPIRED!

Only God knows how children around you will be if you can be so dull like this.

And you're doing this damage control just to proof that your gods in Warwick we're INSPIRED when you were shown how they claimed their works aren't from any human mind and they were DIRECTED BY HOLY SPIRIT.

What does 2 Timothy 3:16 say
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 11:10am On May 22
Emusan:

You're just too dull.

Should I tag you in that post?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 11:17am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Should I tag you in that post?

Yes!
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 11:23am On May 22
Aemmyjah:

What does 2 Timothy 3:16 say

O ma ṣe ooo

This is 2 Tim 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

So to you this means THE WRITERS are not the ones INSPIRED.

You need to go back to primary school.

In an attempt to defend your gods in Warwick you showcase your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 11:39am On May 22
Emusan:

Yes!

O ma ṣe ooo

This is 2 Tim 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

Imperfect humans can not shed off their imperfections.

God's word is inspired.
God inspired men to write the holy scriptures.

Imperfect man do not have a perfect knowledge, OR understanding of what God inspired them to pen down.

For instance, in John's revelation,he asked the question,"what do these things (received revelation) mean?"

Even the disciples themselves did not understand prophecies about Jesus Christ, John 12:12-16. Luke 9:45. Luke 18:34. John 2:22.

Another, example is Prophet Daniel who was told that the prophecies he received was meant for the "final part of the days".
His assignment was to give the divine prophecies, not the full understanding of it.

Another example:
Jehovah God revealed to Samuel the prophet that the next king of Israel will emerge from the family of Jesse.
What did Samuel say?
"As soon as prophet Samuel saw Eliab, the prophet said: This boy Eliab is Jehovah's anointed"
Is 1 Samuel 16:6-7 in your own Bible?

Prophet Samuel gave a FALSE prophecy immediately rejected by Jehovah God who corrected Samuel.

Emusan dunce, continue WAILING or receive Sense.
grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 12:01pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Go and learn concord

You're my son

Maxindhouse

Yes I recall that Emusan LIED on 27th April,2024.
Emusan said "over 30 persons
were gunned down in kingdom hall...."
This is the screenshot.

Him bad belle against JW's no get rival.

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 12:02pm On May 22
Emusan:

O ma ṣe ooo

All scriptures is inspired of God

Even a 3 year old can see that it explicitly says scriptures
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 12:09pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
All scriptures is inspired of God

Even a 3 year old can see that it explicitly says scriptures

So the Bible Writers are not Inspired, it's ONLY THE SCRIPTURES that are INSPIRED.

Clap for yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 12:15pm On May 22
Janosky:
This is the screenshot.

The main point here is what you confirmed in your post!

"God's word is inspired.
God inspired men to write the holy scriptures."

I repeat 30 persons were gun down in kingdom hall in Germany by exjws.

Proof me wrong.

Emusan 3:0 Deluded Jws cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 12:20pm On May 22
Janosky:
Imperfect humans can not shed off their imperfections

Then who says they can before JaNosense?

God's word is inspired.
God inspired men to write the holy scriptures.

Here is the crust of the matter.

Tag your deluded brother.

Imperfect man do not have a perfect knowledge, OR understanding of what God inspired them to pen down.

I don't know the reason for this.

I said TC Russell and your gods in Warwick claimed to be DIRECTED BY HOLY SPIRIT which is also means to be INSPIRED.

Or what did HOLY SPIRIT DIRECT RUSSELL AND YOUR GODS IN WARWICK TO DO?

If watchtower isn't a product of any human (is that not what Bible also is)?

You people truly lacks comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 12:29pm On May 22
Emusan:

So the Bible Writers are not Inspired, it's ONLY THE SCRIPTURES that are INSPIRED.

Clap for yourself!

Argue with the Bible
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 12:30pm On May 22
Janosky:

This is the screenshot.

Bad belle Emusan
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 12:42pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
Argue with the Bible

Even though @achorladey posted a screenshot which shows the position of watchtower on the subject matter, you're still proven stubborn and arrogant.

Well, ignorance is a disease.

Here is what your fellow deluded brother also says.

"God's word is inspired.

The first statement is just a distraction, because it was the second statement that reflects the meaning of the first.

Do you still want to argue?

Olodo who claimed Bible writers are not INSPIRED cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 12:43pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
Bad belle Emusan

At least you'll agree with your deluded brother that Bible writers were INSPIRED.

Emusan 3:0 Worshippers of men in Warwick cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 1:00pm On May 22
Emusan:

Even though @achorladey posted a screenshot which shows the position of watchtower on the subject matter, you're still proven stubborn and arrogant.

Well, ignorance is a disease.

Here is what your fellow deluded brother also says.

"God's word is inspired.

The first statement is just a distraction, because it was the second statement that reflects the meaning of the first.

Do you still want to argue?

Olodo who claimed Bible writers are not INSPIRED cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

According to Emusan, God cannot inspire inanimate object
Is the scriptures inspired according to 2 Timothy 3:16
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 1:22pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
According to Emusan, God cannot inspire inanimate object
Is the scriptures inspired according to 2 Timothy 3:16

Scriptures INSPIRED!

See shamelessness!

Bible WRITERS WERE INSPIRED to pen down the Scriptures, so their WORKS contains no ERROR which means as a result of the INSPIRATION OF THE WRITERS, how is that rocket science to you?

Now, that you have seen where Watchtower claimed INSPIRATION for their WORKS, is their works INSPIRED OR they simply lied against God?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 1:23pm On May 22
Emusan:

Scriptures INSPIRED!

See shamelessness!

Bible WRITERS WERE INSPIRED to pen down the Scriptures, so their WORKS contains no ERROR which means as a result of the INSPIRATION OF THE WRITERS, how is that rocket science to you?

Now, that you have seen where Watchtower claimed INSPIRATION for their WORKS, is their works INSPIRED OR they simply lied against God?

Is the scriptures inspired or not?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 1:36pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
Is the scriptures inspired or not?

Lying liar

If not because you read that from your deluded brother your nerves now calm down, even after @achorladey posted a screenshot and me tried to explain several time to your dull brain, you will still be lying that the Bible writers were not INSPIRED.

My explanation thus far is enough for even a pupil to understand, it means your IQ is below that of a pupil.

If my post is so complex for you to understand go and read your deluded brother post again and stop disgracing yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (91) (Reply)

Serving God At Home Or In Church: Is There Any Difference? / Eternal Security : A Believer's Assurance Of Salvation - Ralph Yankee Arnold / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.