Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (12104 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 6:29pm On May 24
FxMasterz:

Chai!!

Those guys are very crafty! See how they subtly discouraged their slaves from pursuing higher education. Wicked men!!

Go on believing that WAILING WAILER furthering his IBERIBEISM.

FX,Go & study the entire material he cherry picked few snippets to deceive you.
You are not smart, that much is true about you.
Somebody might tag you with a story & you will announce it upandan without thorough personal verification & carry igbese because of your IBERIBEISM.
BEWARE!!

Matthew 6:33, did Jesus instruct you to pursue higher education more than anything else?

Are you more educated than JW's in your locality?

JW's no dey make noise.

FX IBERIBEISM.
grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 6:31pm On May 24
Emusan:

God blessed you for this!

The brainwashed must have been too much.

The tendency to lie and manipulate their very own religious publications to advance their agenda is something else grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 6:32pm On May 24
Janosky:

Matthew 6:33, did Jesus instruct you to pursue higher education?

JW's no dey make noise.

FX IBERIBEISM.
grin

Your WEREY peddling brains is the one telling us that in content and context Jesus was talking about higher education grin grin

Keep peddling your IBERIBEISM with your werey peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 6:38pm On May 24
Emusan:

Very funny.

Holy Spirit DIRECTED Paul to write some but since it's not included in the Bible means it's not INSPIRED.

I can't still trying to imagine why someone will make sure illogical statement.

They know the organisation claimed TO BE DIRECTED by Jehovah, Jesus and Holy spirit.

So, to create the confusion they have to make you agree that To Be DIRECTED is different from being INSPIRED.

I asked the other one in other thread HOW does the Holy Spirit DIRECT Watchtower?

His answer was "I can see the evidence today"

Can you imagine that?

I then told him he hasn't answered my question, my question is HOW?

Subtly one part of the mouth of their GODS keep saying they are inspired to keep tight hold and control of their members to keep accepting that it is Jehovah’s organization while the other part of their mouth is saying we are not Inspired in cases when caught in their lies and manipulations grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:40pm On May 24
Janosky:

Matthew 6:33, did Jesus instruct you to pursue higher education?

JW's no dey make noise.

FX IBERIBEISM.
grin

Janosky!!

Did Jesus instruct you not to pursue higher education?

Mathew 6:33

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:44pm On May 24
Janosky:

Mark 12:30
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“'And you shall love THE LORD JEHOVAH your God with your whole heart and with your entire soul and with your entire mind and with all your power.' This is the first commandment"

Mark 12:30 = "they (JW's) came to see that Jehovah and their relationship with him should be the focus of their worship."

FX, are you willing to obey Jesus instructions @ Mark 12:30 & by extension Galatians 5:22-23?
or listen to Achorladey MUMU WAILING WAILER deceiving himself?

Oga, Mark 12:30 & Galatians 5:22-23 has exposed your IBERIBEISM.
grin

Since they told you Jesus is a mere angel, how can you understand? They've messed you up already. You can't understand until you're delivered from JW captivity.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 6:46pm On May 24
Janosky:

FX Masterz extracted 2 pages from the full proceedings transcript of the Court in his possession , (which he uses to fuel his delusions ).
FX Masterz is asking me to "post the full court proceedings, we'll like to check something."

You removed 2 pages yet you don't want to post the entire proceedings & final judgement of the presiding judge.

FX Masterz, you are very DISHONEST & wedded to IBERIBEISM.
grin grin grin

Lol.

Was I even the source of the document? You lied already by accusing me of being the source of the document to prove a point.

For you to claim that the full document ends in your favor, it means you have the full document. The onus lies on you to post the full document to prove your point. Else, you're a liar.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 6:59pm On May 24
achorladey:

FxMasterz add this one join grin grin grin

Experienced Attorneys and Paralegals Needed: Spiritually-qualified, licensed attorneys and paralegals do much to help accomplish the work at Bethel. (Phil. 1:7) There is a particular need for those who have experience in litigation, corporate matters, data protection, real estate transactions, or tax law. Experienced attorneys and paralegals who have exceptional analytical, research, and writing abilities contribute to the proper handling of legal matters and save on expenses that would otherwise have been incurred. (In some countries, this also includes notaries who are specialized legal practitioners authorized to
act in certain legal matters.) 11. If you know of exemplary publishers who have the needed skills and who might have the circumstances to assist with the work at Bethel on a part-time or full-time basis, please encourage them to submit an Help them to understand the privilege available to them and the joy and satisfaction they can experience by using their skills to advance Kingdom interests. We trust that you will use discretion in approaching publishers regarding this matter. Please note that we are not encouraging individuals to pursue higher education or university degrees to obtain specialized skills. Rather, we are interested in those who already have these skills and are willing to assist with the work at Bethel.—w13 10/15 pp. 15-16 pars. 13-14.

As e dey sweet JW's to call upon professional expertise of fellow JW's nah so e dey pain WAILING WAILERS. cheesy grin grin

The fact that these Professionals & experienced Experts are JW's is great evidence that these WAILING WAILERS are sifia pained murmurers.
I have tech skills plus university qualifications, same for my fellow JW's, but WAILERS must WAIL.

Nah the same WAILING WAILERS wey go dey preach viable Tech/IT /vocational skills acquisition nah them dey WAIL about JW's.
Hypocrites, Go & hug transformers nearest to your house,bad belle Kee una there.
grin grin

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:08pm On May 24
Janosky:

As e dey sweet JW's to call upon professional expertise of fellow JW's nah so e dey pain WAILING WAILERS. cheesy grin grin

The fact that these Professionals & experienced Experts are JW's is great evidence that these WAILING WAILERS are sifia pained murmurers.
I have tech skills plus university qualifications, same for my fellow JW's, but WAILERS must WAIL.

Nah the same WAILING WAILERS wey go dey preach viable Tech/IT /vocational skills acquisition nah them dey WAIL about JW's.
Hypocrites, Go & hug transformers nearest to your house,bad belle Kee una there.
grin grin

Oh boy! How come you have tech skills and university education against the laws of JW organization? It seems you're now carnal minded, and have forsaken your heavenly focus. You have disobeyed the Word of God as written in Mathew 6:33!

Shame on you!

Maxindhouse, Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Michael547, come and call your brother to order. He's now very carnal. He must be disfellowshipped.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:20pm On May 24
Janosky:

Mumu post of a WAILER.
grin grin

"they (JW's) came to see that Jehovah and their relationship with him should be the focus of their worship. We can be thankful that we understand that our affection for Jesus is key to having a relationship with Jehovah. We must attach neither too much nor too little importance to our love for Jesus.​—John 16:27.

JW's can NOT worship Jesus.
Angels don't even dare it.
That is the Bible instructions.
If e pain you, continue WAILING.
cheesy

Did the angel that Jesus sent to John instruct you to worship the Lamb, Jesus?

Janosky, calm down and read patiently from Revelation 5:11-14

" 11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they were saying:

Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!

13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:

To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!”

14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped. "

Have you praised the Lamb today? He's worthy to receive your praise.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 7:25pm On May 24
FxMasterz:

Janosky!!

Did Jesus instruct you not to pursue higher education?

John 6:33

he cited that verse as back up for discouraging higher education then the next minute telling us he is educated and tech savvy.

The many aspect of his madness and insanities peddling

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 7:31pm On May 24
FxMasterz:

Oh boy! How come you have tech skills and university education against the laws of JW organization? It seems you're now carnal minded, and have forsaken your heavenly focus. You have disobeyed the Word of God as written in Mathew 6:33!

Shame on you!

Maxindhouse, Aemmyjah, Cornelboy, Michael547, come and call your brother to order. He's now very carnal. He must be disfellowshipped.

his werey peddlings is really pronounced when he was using Matthew 6:33 to justify not going for higher education and then coming back to tell us he is a university graduate and tech literate. Looool

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 7:35pm On May 24
FxMasterz:

Shame on you!

You're really dense
University education is not encouraged for several reasons
One is that the environment is not good morally as it can expose young minds to social vices especially when they're away from home and exposed to all that stuff
Another reason is the frustration it gives at the end where you have a certificate with no good job and many other things
Also, we want to be encouraged to take up careers that will not place our spirituality at jeopardy. All Jehovah's Witnesses must preach the Good news. We have doctors, lawyers, engineers,etc. those degrees are not what really matters to us as Christians and it doesn't distinguish us from others

Instead, we're encouraged to learn vocational skills that will be valuable to us for work. I can choose to skip school and go learn tech in a tech school for few months or online courses

Whether one goes to the university does not make him better than someone who does not. What matters most is that you can take care of yourself and family whichever way you can and serve God faithfully

Someone that is attributing errors to the Bible is accusing someone of forsaking God's word? De play
I hope you're not envious of him
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:36pm On May 24
achorladey:

his werey peddlings is really pronounced when he was using Matthew 6:33 to justify not going for higher education and then coming back to tell us he is a university graduate and tech literate. Looool

I was shocked o!

Janosky, may God deliver you.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 7:43pm On May 24
Janosky:

Go on believing that WAILING WAILER furthering his IBERIBEISM.

FX,Go & study the entire material he cherry picked few snippets to deceive you.
You are not smart, that much is true about you.
Somebody might tag you with a story & you will announce it upandan without thorough personal verification & carry igbese because of your IBERIBEISM.
BEWARE!!

Matthew 6:33, did Jesus instruct you to pursue higher education more than anything else?

JW's no dey make noise.

FX IBERIBEISM.
grin

Don't mind him
The spirit on envy has spat on him
😂
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 7:50pm On May 24
Janosky:

grin grin

We know in your WEREY peddling brains and heart comes sifia pains, wailings, hug transformers, murmurings and killings grin grin grin grin

They abide, reside and don't depart from you grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 7:51pm On May 24
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind him
The spirit on envy has spat on him
😂

We know your own stupid apostate peddling brains contains envy of all sorts peddling including those spitting on your stupid apostate peddling brains grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:54pm On May 24
Aemmyjah:

You're really dense
One is that the environment is not good morally as it can expose young minds to social vices especially when they're away from home and exposed to all that stuff
Another reason is the frustration it gives at the end where you have a certificate with no good job and many other things
Also, we want to be encouraged to take up careers that will not place our spirituality at jeopardy. All Jehovah's Witnesses must preach the Good news. We have doctors, lawyers, engineers,etc. those degrees are not what really matters to us as Christians and it doesn't distinguish us from others

Instead, we're encouraged to learn vocational skills that will be valuable to us for work. I can choose to skip school and go learn tech in a tech school for few months or online courses

Whether one goes to the university does not make him better than someone who does not. What matters most is that you can take care of yourself and family whichever way you can and serve God faithfully

Someone that is attributing errors to the Bible is accusing someone of forsaking God's word? De play

So, why didn't they establish universities for JW members if they fear vices and other possible problems?

Is the lack of job after graduation an intelligent reason for discouraging university education? What stops you from establishing your own practice and make a difference?

Who told you that getting educated is going to hamper your spirituality? How does having certificates hamper spirituality ? Please explain.

The Bible says "We know in part". Humans wrote the Bible under Devine inspiration. God uses what you know to bless people. You could make mistakes while being used of God because you're human. That does not mean that God made mistakes. God is just using what is available here on earth (imperfect men) to bless the earth .

The Bible is the WORD of God. Not the WORDs of God. Get that clear. There's a message the Bible carries. Just one message - Love and Salvation. The whole Bible rests on this one message.

The humans who wrote the Bible are not Devine humans. They're imperfect humans who 'know in part.'

If you don't study the Bible for yourself and see things the way they are rather than going by popular opinion, you'll fall into many errors.

I can't be disappointed if I find such an error as Mark saying David asked shewbread from Abiathar when it was actually Ahimelech that was in the story.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 7:58pm On May 24
FxMasterz:

Lol.

Was I even the source of the document? You lied already by accusing me of being the source of the document to prove a point.

For you to claim that the full document ends in your favor, it means you have the full document. The onus lies on you to post the full document to prove your point. Else, you're a liar.

Don't mind that werey peddling brains. Bringing the full document here will only add more to the exposure. What he called snippet is to show that they will lie, manipulate the scriptures and peddle falsehood and expect all it's members to accept.

Why were they in court, they were seeking recognition and registration to get some certain licenses that is given to HIERARCHICAL religious organization. They already brag and boast that such hierarchy does not exist in their religious organization that they are all brothers. In order to get those licenses they fought tooth and nail in the court that their religious organization is a hierarchical one the reason all members must listen to the leadership irrespective of the fact that they are being lied to. They must obey as subordinates therefore they too should be given those licenses and powers given to other hierarchical organisations grin grin grin grin

Let him bring the documents to counter the above. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 8:01pm On May 24
FxMasterz:

So, why didn't they establish universities for JW members if they fear vices and other possible problems?

Is the lack of job after graduation an intelligent reason for discouraging university education? What stops you from establishing your own practice and make a difference?

Who told you that getting educated is going to hamper your spirituality? How does having certificates hamper spirituality ? Please explain.

The Bible says "We know in part". Humans wrote the Bible under Devine inspiration. God uses what you know to bless people. You could make mistakes while being used of God because you're human. That does not mean that God made mistakes. God is just using what is available here on earth (imperfect men) to bless the earth .

The Bible is the WORD of God. Not the WORDs of God. Get that clear. There's a message the Bible carries. Just one message - Love and Salvation. The whole Bible rests on this one message.

The humans who wrote the Bible are not Devine humans. They're imperfect humans who 'know in part.'

If you don't study the Bible for yourself and see things the way they are rather than going by popular opinion, you'll fall into many errors.

I can't be disappointed if I find such an error as Mark saying David asked shewbread from Abiathar when it was actually Ahimelech that was in the story.

Is the JW stand on university education a problem to you?

Are u more educated than JWs wey no even get any formal education?

Rest
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:02pm On May 24
achorladey:

Don't mind that werey peddling brains. Bringing the full document here will only add more to the exposure. What he called snippet is to show that they will lie, manipulate the scriptures and peddle falsehood and expect all it's members to accept.

Why were they in court, they were seeking recognition and registration to get some certain licenses that is given to HIERARCHICAL religious organization. They already brag and boast that such hierarchy does not exist in their midst. In order to get those licenses they fought tooth and nail in the court that their religious organization is a hierarchical one the reason all members must listen to the leadership irrespective of the fact that they are being lied to. They must obey as subordinates grin grin grin grin

Let him bring the documents to counter the above. grin grin grin grin

I commend your good knowledge of JW organization. This piece even brings more clarity to that court event.

Janosky, the lover of 'Iberiberism' should come and give us the full document for more clarity.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:04pm On May 24
Aemmyjah:

Rest

When your stupid apostate peddling brains cannot withstand the fact and truth before you, you runaway or seek blocking or resting.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:05pm On May 24
Aemmyjah:

Rest

How can it be a problem to me when I'm not affected by it in anyway?

Is your comparative question about my education and that of JWs a generalization that extends to all JWs and all Christians?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:26pm On May 24
Aemmyjah:

You're really dense

Attributes of your stupid apostate peddling brains captured in this post....

You're really dense

A famous attributes of your ways and brains here on nairaland

As you further highlighted below

The environment that is good in your kingdom halls and local communities are still used to molest children, fornicate, commit adultery, wife bartering, murder e.t.c. Even prominent members are caught in the web. grin grin grin grin

Many attribute of your WEREY peddling brains. List one job out there that is bad. Have anyone asked you to submit CV or resume regarding a job position that has to do with serial killers, stealing, Internet fraud? grin grin grin grin

Also, we want to be encouraged to take up careers that will not place our spirituality at jeopardy.

Rather not go to university to run away from critical thinking skills that will expose the lies and manipulations packed into your stupid apostate peddling brains. You that still need WhatsApp group to be encouraged more after 5 weekly meetings grin grin grin

All Jehovah's Witnesses must preach the Good news.

Going to the University does not stop preaching the good news. Your members are still pioneers and all those ranks while still in the University. You better learn.

We have doctors, lawyers, engineers,etc. those degrees are not what really matters to us as Christians and it doesn't distinguish us from others

The lies and manipulations you deceive yourself with. Since it didn't matter, they should go and recruit outsiders to fight court cases for you, your first aid offices on all your assembly grounds should be filled with outsiders having those qualifications since it does not distinguish Jehovah’s witnesses. Dey peddle stupidity as usual from your brains grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin I can choose to skip school. Go and tell your father that you want to stop your university education now. grin grin grin

Whether one goes to the university does not make him better than someone who does not.

Reality says you are peddling stupidity grin grin grin

What matters most is that you can take care of yourself and family whichever way you can and serve God faithfully

The bold says University education is one of the ways grin grin grin

Someone that is attributing errors to the Bible is accusing someone of forsaking God's word?

When you peddle lies and manipulations about it you are forsaking it

De play

One thing your stupid apostate peddling brains can choose to do

He is FxMasterz for a reason. Why should he be envious? Use your brains to think grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 8:28pm On May 24
FxMasterz:

Is your comparative question about my education and that of JWs a generalization that extends to all JWs and all Christians?

He will say others are envious and they are they are the very ones always looking for comparison every now and then.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 8:31pm On May 24
FxMasterz:

Are you better than JWs
What do you mean by all JWs are all Christians
Are we not Christian

Are your all Christians in agreement? Or cos wuna get one market union like CAN and PFN?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On May 24
Aemmyjah:

Are you better than JWs
Are we not Christian. Are your all Christians in agreement? Or cos wuna get one market union like CAN and PFN?

Higher education puts innocent people at risk as their hope of getting a job that befits their status of wasted year in acquiring university degrees is uncertain. So since God's word has hint us regarding what lies ahead {2Timothy 3:1} it's better to focus on skills that we can establish ourselves with little capital so as to be our own boss instead of carrying papers up and down in search of what business owners will see us as slaves who should serve their family.
God's word says it's better to avoid such pitfalls when we've been forewarned regarding what is going to happen in the last days!
Most people keep following the worldy trends hoping to get high paying jobs only to end up becoming jobless {Proverbs 22:3} the frustration will make them so desperate that whatever Jesus said about putting the kingdom interest first {Matthew 6:33} will sound like foolishness to them! 1Corinthians 2:14

That's why only JWs have dedicated, active, zealous and industrious members when talking about the preaching and teaching of the Good News whereas it extremely difficult to organize members of any other religion for the assignment Jesus gave his disciples to continue doing till he returns! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8 undecided

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:03pm On May 24
MaxInDHouse:

Higher education puts innocent people at risk as their hope of getting a job that befits their status of wasted year in acquiring university degrees is uncertain. So since God's word has hint us regarding what lies ahead {2Timothy 3:1} it's better to focus on skills that we can establish ourselves with little capital so as to be our own boss instead of carrying papers up and down in search of what business owners will see us as slaves who should serve their family.
God's word says it's better to avoid such pitfalls when we've been forewarned regarding what is going to happen in the last days!
Most people keep following the worldy trends hoping to get high paying jobs only to end up becoming jobless {Proverbs 22:3} the frustration will make them so desperate that whatever Jesus said about putting the kingdom interest first {Matthew 6:33} will sound like foolishness to them! 1Corinthians 2:14

That's why only JWs have dedicated, active, zealous and industrious members when talking about the preaching and teaching of the Good News whereas it extremely difficult to organize members of any other religion for the assignment Jesus gave his disciples to continue doing till he returns! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8 undecided

Madness and insanities peddling brains as usual. We know your own children are educated grin grin grin

The frustration within your membership regarding the scene of the world and hardship they face in life are scattered all over in your religious publications part of it not being well educated to provide enough for their families and the need to work long hours and even not having time to do the spiritual task given to them by their taskmasters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:05pm On May 24
Janosky:

Emusan dunce weh know the meaning of INSPIRED dey worship 3 deities.

Mark 12:30 no dey him Bible.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Caught in his werey peddling brains of lies and manipulations regarding directed by holy spirit and inspired.

Deflect into Mark 12:30 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:08pm On May 24
Janosky:

Mumu post of a WAILER.
grin grin

"they (JW's) came to see that Jehovah and their relationship with him should be the focus of their worship. We can be thankful that we understand that our affection for Jesus is key to having a relationship with Jehovah. We must attach neither too much nor too little importance to our love for Jesus.​—John 16:27.

JW's can NOT worship Jesus.
Angels don't even dare it.
That is the Bible instructions.
If e pain you, continue WAILING.
cheesy

Did the angel that Jesus sent to John instruct you to worship the Lamb, Jesus?

Consequences of your werey peddling brains should see the below more.....

We can be thankful that we understand that our affection for Jesus is key to having a relationship with Jehovah

Doing it too much will not change the key. Your werey peddling brains cannot process that.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:10pm On May 24
Aemmyjah:

Are you better than JWs
Are we not Christian

Are your all Christians in agreement? Or cos wuna get one market union like CAN and PFN?

God forbid that I should claim to be better than anyone. We're here condemning those who condemned education. Education was in the world in the time of Jesus and in the days of the apostles. They never condemned it. Who are your GBs to condemn what Christ has not condemned?

JWs claim not to be christians. If you have opposing views, bring out your clarification.

We are all in agreement by the grace of God. We appreciate God for our 'Market Unions'. That's better than being a cult like the JW.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (91) (Reply)

God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. / Why Don't You Eat Before Church? / I Choose To Praise God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.