Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Chevron Trainig Program Form - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Trainig Program Form (8199 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Peachtree And Microsoft Excel Trainig To Boost Your Accounting Career And Jobs / Jobs In A Busines Solution /trainig Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by Whiteribs(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2007
Me too! My email: aliyu_daneji@yahoo.com wink. But why not posting it on this thread so that all can pick?
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by soulonfire(f): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2007
@AndyM, kindly send me the chevron training form too please. Appreciate this. Thanx. sanmiexcels@yahoo.com and cwiz2002@yahoo.com. Best Regards.
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by kennamas: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2007
hello guys,
i need the form 2. my email addy is kennamas@yahoo.co.uk, pls anybody with the chevron form shuld email it to me.thanks
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by soulonfire(f): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2007
@Bamb, thanx man!!
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by favourfred(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2007
please also send me the form my mail is favourfredy@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by favourfred(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2007
please also send me the form my mail is favourfredy@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by kenayi(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2007
Pls do me same favour.
preciouskel22@yahoo.com

kenayi
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by mcjude8(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2007
PLease send me the form also, My name is OLATUNBOSUN STEPHEN KUNLE,  my email address is olatunbosun_kunle26@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by CHUKYDIBIE(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2007
HEY ANDYM PLEASE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET THIS FORM FOR THE LAST 2WEEKS PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME A COPY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR DOING SO. MY EMAIL IS; uwadibiechuks@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by ben68(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2007
hi guys,

I am equally interested in the cheveron form:benjaminokolo1968@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ben
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by elphem(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2007
pls when is the application deadline?
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by odegbami(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2007
please i need a copy too. my mail : ibrahimodegbami@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by erykodrill(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2007
amdym plz i need a copy too send it today 24 09 2007.erykodrill82@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by shegge(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2007
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee here is my e-mail, could you post the chevron form to me? nsikak_charles@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by victor7: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2007
hey please i need that form too my email in vickoloseven@yahoo.com. thanks man.
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by flowaka5k1(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2007
[b]CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED R.C. 6135

Operator of NNPC/Chevron Join Venture

TRAINING PROGRAM

Chevron Nigeria Limited subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, one of the world's largest integrated energy companies with businesses in approximately 180 countries. Chevron Nigeria Limited is expanding rapidly and entering a period of significant capital investment to drive long-term production growth in deepwater and Gas, and hereby invites qualified Nigerians interested in a training program for maintenance Technicians and Operators in Ogere, Ogun State . The program is designed to train and develop trainees to competency using international standards.

TRAINEE CATEGORIES

A. OPERATOR TRAINEE

Trainees will learn to operate equipment such as pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, furnaces, and other operation equipment. They will also learn to conduct routine plant inspection, completion of log sheets and many other skills.

B. MAINTENACE TECHNICIAN TRAINEE

Among many other skills, trainees will learn to perform a variety of duties in the maintenance of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation equipment. This will include shop and fieldwork, fabrication, assembling and installation of materials.

QUALIFICATION
Applicants must possess at least one of the following qualifications:

* OND at Distinction or Upper Credit Level in production, Instrumentation, Electrical/Electron ics , Mechanical, and Petroleum Processing Engineering;
* HND Upper Credit in Petroleum Processing, Petroleum, Mechanical, Production, Chemical, Instrumentation and Electrical/Electron ics Engineering;
* NCE (Technical ) at Distinction or Merit Level
* Applicants with degrees in sciences such as Chemistry, Physics etc. May be considered only in the operator trainee program ( A above ). Such degrees must be a minimum of second class upper division

EXPERIENCE

1. Applicants who have successfully completed formal major Oil company technician/operator trainee schemes programs will have an advantage.

2. Relevant field operations experience in petrochemicals, oil and gas processing, refinery, fertilizer plant or other chemical processing plant will be preferred.

PROGRAM DETAILS
1. The training program, which will in most part, be in Ogere, Ogun State will last up to twelve ( 12 ) months, during which continuous assessments in the program and appraisal of trainees will take place
2. The training will be intensive, with practical assignments in the operation and maintenance of equipment used in the processing of oil and gas to saleable products. The equipment include power generation, pumps, compressors, pipelines, separators, instrumentation, controllers, valves, distribution control systems, distillation lowers water and effluent treating and safety shutdown systems.

ENROLLMENT CONDITOINS
1. All selected trainees will receive a monthly up-keep allowance and they will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of the program when they are in actual training.
2. Successful applicants will be admmited to commence training in year 2008 in Ogun State , Nigeria .
3. During the twelve (12) months training period, trainees, WILL NOT be employees of Chevron Nigeria Limited.
4. Trainees who successfully complete the program will be considered for assignments in chevron Nigeria operations facilities.

METHODS OF APPLICATION
1. Interested candidates should complete the form and send it together with photocopies of certificates, a passport photograph and other relevant credentials to:

The Manager
Human Resources Shared Services
Chevron Nigeria Limited
2, Chevron Drive, Lekki Penisula
Lagos.

Application should reach the above address not later than Friday September 28th 2007.

Form can be downloaded here. You need to register to download.

Applicants should note the following:

· the trainee category applied for must be clearly stated on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.

· Only short-listed candidate will be contacted and invited for Aptitude Tests.

· Only applicants who possess the qualifications indicated and whose CVs are in the above format will be short-listed.

· Multiple applications would not be entertained.

· Applicants with post office Box addresses will not be contacted.
[/b]

Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by shezy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
i need a copy aswell.my email is shyzyshezy@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by cuteruth(f): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2007
visit www.careersnigeria.com, click on the chevron trainee and below it you would get the form, which can be printed.thats how i got mine.
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by Stevo1: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2007
I need a copy of the form too.my emeil address is sibio2002@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by hypertech(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
Person, pls i 'll be glad if u cld forward a copy to my mail box. My address komeromo77yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by Feez(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2007
hello pls i need the form too pls can i get it immediately this is my email smile4sylvester@yahoo.com thnaks
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by oruru(f): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2007
pls i will like u to send me the chevron training form.my e-mail address is rolex4u24@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by iselomo: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2007
Please send form to this addy;  giddiano01@yahoo.com
Thanks a million.
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by chikem: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2007
AndyM, PLS COULD U SEND THE FORM TO ME PLS chike_m@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by eliiworld: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2007
please send to me too. nike_biodun@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by nkkybarbs: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
pals my add nkkybarbs@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by twinity(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
HEY GUYS!!! Why are we making this application thing a cladestine affair, I thot Nairaland was a forum for sharing info, not letting everyone know we have something we don't want to share with them. Pls someone shd post the form on this thread shocked
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by oluniyide: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2007
pls andy u can send a copy of the form to oluniyide@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by araoye(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2007
please my guy i'll like a copy of the form too help send it to araoye22@yahoo.com and\or oyeniyi7@hotmail.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by ayodeji77(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2007
please my guy i'll like a copy of the form too help send it to akinwande_sndy123@yahoo.com and oguntuase2002@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by PrinceJoe1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2007
Uncle Andy. please I need the form too. my addy is princejeg4real@yahoo.com. thanks abunch
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by arekemase: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
hi guys, i also need a copy of the chevron trainee form, please send a copy to my email addres is : kush_kts5000@yahoo.com.
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants / Virtual Human Resource / GOS Projects Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.